All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Formula one:CE
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:34 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
Formula one:CE
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php? ... mv&pl=game
and look at this check out the graphics and the rain and the reflections:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php? ... mv&pl=game

amazing graphics... this is a must have for the ps3, you can play online with "NO COST/FREE"
really tight graphics, i must say that this isnt for racing noobs "DIE HARD NEED 4 SPEED players" cough....
if you wanna master formula 1 driving simulations, than i advice you to excersise in gran turismo first, because formula 1 driving simulations are usually extremely difficult to master, you need to have feelings "talents" and knowledge of how to take corners and turns.

or if you prefer something much easier than go for...

MARIOKART:
Image
:lol:

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:24 am 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 am
Posts: 1049
Location: Teh US
It's funny how you claim you aren't a fanboy when you obviously can't mention a Playstation game without putting down another from a competing company. If you WEREN'T a fanboy, you wouldn't feel the need to bash other games that are obviously not relevent (considering Mario Kart and Gran Turismo are both racing BUT are in different sub-genres, yes there is such a thing as a sub-genre).

How bout you do this.....

next time you feel the urge to tell us about another PSP/PS3 game, could you try and prove how good the game is WITHOUT comparing it to something made by Nintendo?

Oh, and here's an interesting story....

went to Best Buy recently and guess what I saw?

I saw to my left a huge pyramid of 360s, and then to my right an even bigger pyramid of PS3s, but get this..... no Nintendo Wiis to be found.
Turns out there's a 1 1/2 to 2 week wait to get a Wii there, but you can just walk in and buy a PS3 or 360 whenever you want.... hmm, I wonder what's selling more units...... :P

_________________
"Who's chair is that?... who put that G**Damn chair here? It's not my chair. Not my chair not my problem, that's what I say"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:13 am 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
Evil_Muska wrote:
It's funny how you claim you aren't a fanboy when you obviously can't mention a Playstation game without putting down another from a competing company. you WEREN'T a fanboy, you wouldn't feel the need to bash other games that are obviously not relevent (considering Mario Kart and Gran Turismo are both racing BUT are in different sub-genres, yes there is such a thing as a sub-genre).


1.im not a sonyfanboy, cause ive owned products from sony's competitors
2.i wasnt bashing other games, you should read the first post more carefully and attentive, than maybe you would notice that i wasnt putting down any company or games.
3.i wasnt comparing i was just giving advice of what game you should play if you want something more easier,

conclusion:
so in otherwords... you just admitted that the other game"MARIOKART" i showed sucks, because from what you said"and point of view" you consider it as putting down/bashing a game, but i was just showing a different game without giving any critic, wasnt even comparing,

Evil_Muska wrote:
I saw to my left a huge pyramid of 360s, and then to my right an even bigger pyramid of PS3s, but get this..... no Nintendo Wiis to be found.
Turns out there's a 1 1/2 to 2 week wait to get a Wii there, but you can just walk in and buy a PS3 or 360 whenever you want.... hmm, I wonder what's selling more units......


afcourse the Wii is cheap, evry parents on this planet would prefer a Wii over 360/ps3 for their kids, logical...,
its like this... if ferrari's would be as cheap as a VW, or any other "for all civilians" cars, than i think that evryone would prefer a ferarri, better preformance better quality, and its more advanced, but unfortunately, its not cheap so evryone would prefer a cheap VW.

but i wonder if the Wii would still sell well if it had the same price like the ps3, hmmmmh....................

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:46 am 
Offline
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:51 am
Posts: 74
I believe the Wii would sell if it was the price of a ps3. The reason being, it has the fun factor. The ps3 is just sad. Also the Wii has great games. Ps3 one the other hand has delayed games or games that are for 360 also. Without exclusive games it will fail miserably. Face it the PS3 is a joke.

Quote:
you can play online with "NO COST/FREE"

Sounds like a "Bash" to me. The reason its free is cuz Sony's online is rubbish.

I agree with Evil_Muska. Every time you post something about Sony. you are always praising it and bashing Nintendo.

Quote:
1.im not a sonyfanboy, cause ive owned products from sony's competitors


Thats just dumb

I'm off to play Mario Kart.

_________________
deviantART

TC:E name- 8_Bit_Brad


Last edited by 8_Bit_Brad on Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:47 am 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 am
Posts: 1049
Location: Teh US
1. You don't have to have only owned Playstation products to be a fanboy.
2. Really? I need to read it more carefully? You don't have to directly say something to be SAYING it.
I, like any other moderately-intellegent human being am able to read between the lines. Let me break down the end of your post.....

You start off by saying...
Dragonathan wrote:
"or if you prefer something much easier than go for... MARIOKART"

I don't know if you've noticed, but all of us have the brain capacity to choose what game we want to play.
Basically, this portion of the post is irrelevent to the rest other than to suggest that if your not skilled enough you should settle to something on your "level", insinuating that Mario Kart is for the unskilled, which is far from the truth (if you've ever played a Mario Kart game, you would know this).

you then go on to display a picture from a Mario Kart game, which is again irrelivant other than to poke at it's cartoony art style.... we don't need to be shown what Mario Kart looks like, everyone has already seen it, so it's obviously there to mock the game.

Finally, you place one of these ---> :lol: right below the pic (what? did you think I wouldn't notice?).
This is the clearest sign that you are, in fact, making fun of the game.

GUILTY

Court Adjurned.

[EdiT] Oh yeah, and before I forget....

NO.

If Ferarris were the same price as say, a Jetta, a majority of people would get either a VW Jetta, or both a Jetta and a Ferarri.

Sure, Ferarris are fast, but they are gas-hogs, have only 2 seats, and don't even have any storage space to speak of (besides, do you have any idea how much a month it would take to insure a Ferarri!?!?).
More people (or at least those who are smart) would choose the VW because it gets good gas-mileage, has room for 5 people, and has a nice spaceous trunk.

Basically, Ferarris are faster and cooler, but a Jetta would be much more efficient and worth the money.

_________________
"Who's chair is that?... who put that G**Damn chair here? It's not my chair. Not my chair not my problem, that's what I say"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:19 am 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
8_Bit_Brad wrote:
Face it the PS3 is a joke.
the cellprocessor is a joke too, its so powerful that it makes me laugh.

8_Bit_Brad wrote:
Ps3 one the other hand has delayed games or games that are for 360 also. Without exclusive games it will fail miserably.

i'd prefer games that were delayed than games that were released very early but with "tons of bugs and crappiness" and dont forget that ps3 has just been released, lets say 2/3 months ago, so why do you allready critisize it for the lack of exclusiveness? MGS4 isnt even released yet,

8_Bit_Brad wrote:
Quote:
1.im not a sonyfanboy, cause ive owned products from sony's competitors


Thats just dumb


explain why...?

8_Bit_Brad wrote:
I agree with Evil_Muska. Every time you post something about Sony. you are always praising it and bashing Nintendo.

i allready explained that i wasnt bashing anything,

Evil_Muska wrote:
1. You don't have to have only owned Playstation products to be a fanboy.
2. Really? I need to read it more carefully? You don't have to directly say something to be SAYING it.


1.i dont think your a fanboy of playstation if you bought products of playstation's competitor, i do think that people can be honest about other products they "allready tried" and critisize it, and i dont think people should call someone a fanboy just because they critisize something they allready tried, the one's that are the actual fanboys are the one's that cant stand the person critisizing the product that he loves.

Evil_Muska wrote:
You start off by saying...
Dragonathan wrote:
"or if you prefer something much easier than go for... MARIOKART"

I don't know if you've noticed, but all of us have the brain capacity to choose what game we want to play.
Basically, this portion of the post is irrelevent to the rest other than to suggest that if your not skilled enough you should settle to something on your "level", insinuating that Mario Kart is for the unskilled, which is far from the truth (if you've ever played a Mario Kart game, you would know this).


thats true, mario kart is more easier so what i mean is, if you dont want to gain skills for a particular game you could just play mariokart wich is very easy to play and no training/pro skills are required.

^please dont jump to any conclusions next time^

Evil_Muska wrote:
you then go on to display a picture from a Mario Kart game, which is again irrelivant other than to poke at it's cartoony art style.... we don't need to be shown what Mario Kart looks like, everyone has already seen it, so it's obviously there to mock the game.


again you jump to conclusions really fast,
yes i did put a picture of mariokart in the post, but that doesnt mean im mocking mariokart, i could also have liked the image and style of mario kart, and maybe the reason i posted in the post is because i wanted to show to evryone that game designs/turns are indeed easy/simple....

Evil_Muska wrote:
Finally, you place one of these ---> :lol: right below the pic (what? did you think I wouldn't notice?).
This is the clearest sign that you are, in fact, making fun of the game.


:lol: has different meanings, it could indeed be used to make fun of something, it could also be used to laugh at something you think is funny... or fun...

how would you know i used :lol: to make fun of the game?
oh wait... cause deep inside you think that mariokart will always look bad if you post an image of mariokart under a different race game right?

Evil_Muska wrote:
NO.

If Ferarris were the same price as say, a Jetta, a majority of people would get either a VW Jetta,


well if you have knowledge of cars you would choose ferrari over a Jetta,
but if you dont know wich one is better and if you dont even know what the differences are, than yes there will be a big chance you would choose a Jetta over a Ferrari.

but dont forget that there are people that prefer fun over quality:
8_bit_brat wrote:
I believe the Wii would sell if it was the price of a ps3. The reason being, it has the fun factor.


and i dont think those people would choose a ferrari, or a Jetta, they would choose something like:
Image
i think those people who prefer fun over quality would like to drive this duck car with 1 remote controller that can move 360 degrees of both Y and X axes, that is very revolutionary... and dont forget "fun"

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:36 am 
Offline
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:51 am
Posts: 74
1. Cell..... Power is not everything dragon.
2. Games for ps3 are delayed because development for the ps3 is difficult and has a high cost.
3. explain why? Evil_Muska already has.
4. You were bashing
5. I would buy a jetta before I buy a ferrari in this day in age.
6. I would drive that "duck car". Too bad its a golf cart. :lol:
7. How much time did you spend trying to find a duck car picture? :roll:

_________________
deviantART

TC:E name- 8_Bit_Brad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:47 am 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
1,2,3,4,5,6,7, all garbage.

but ill do you a favour:
8_bit_brad wrote:
7. How much time did you spend trying to find a duck car picture?


www.google.com ---> image search, easy you know...

for example found this picture in less than 2 sec in the google image search
click: deviantARD

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:09 am 
Offline
High Master
High Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:07 am
Posts: 539
The ps3 is good, yes; however, there isn't anything good on it yet, and nor will there for a while. The wii launched with good games. The PC 360 (Thats what I call the xbox, because most good xbox games hit the PC) launched a few good games, gears of war, kameo, and dead rising are some. However, the ps3 doesn't have any good exclusive titles out yet, not will it have any for a while.

Dragonathan, the fact is, even though the PS3 is better performance wise, both xbox and the wii have better influence in the states. If you don't believe me take five minutes and look at all the bashing the ps3 has received. If the ps3 doesn't pick up, don't expect much. I do not think it will end up like the dream cast; however, I think that English will suffer because they low demand for the ps3 games.

Truthfully, I don't see a reason to get a console because I like pc's. PC's can be stronger and have more functionality. MGS isn't reason enough to buy a ps3, nor is Final fantasy what ever # there on. The wii at lest has innovative game play.

Now, dragonathan, I have told you this once before, and I will do so again. Die Hard Trilogy had almost all of the innovative features you say MGS brought forth. MGS is nothing magical, all it did was improve things that other game had already made, much like every other game coming out. Resistance fall of man wasn't innovative, but it did blend in stuff you find from other games very well, MGS did the same thing, all it did was blend other peoples idea's into a good game.

I don't know why I waist my time, he'll just the facts like always.

_________________
No Dragon, red is my new color.
I once spelt violet voilate, I will carry that cross to my grave.
Dragonathan, no I can't.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:12 am 
Offline
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:51 am
Posts: 74
1-7 are all true and you know it. If you disagree with this then you are crazy. If you disagree with #6 you have a missing chromosome. Yes, Dragon we all know about google.

What I was getting at is that you wasted time finding a dumb ass pic of a duck covered golf cart.

Do you have something against deviantART? HUH, DO YA DRAGON? We can make something of this. Lets dance dick weed. :lol: <---- I'm only joking.

_________________
deviantART

TC:E name- 8_Bit_Brad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:22 am 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
-ATHF-FryLock wrote:
I don't know why I waist my time,

yes you did frylock. i think you found out that you were waisting your time when you submitted your post, and read your own post, you found out it was bunch of garbage,

PC isnt better than consoles, i was configuring a new controller for 1 game, you know how long i was configuring that controller? more than 4 hours,

if i had a new controller for my console i just plug it in and insert CD"no installation required" and play, PC's can do so much too bad you have to do allot of things to get something to work.

yes im aware that Playstation isnt popular in the states, but it is popular in europe asia en the rest of the world, expect madness when ps3 will be launced in europe,

and wii is just crap IMO, the graphics and the games are horrible too, many people say its innovative, well i can make a game where you can controll a poop in a toilet pot, and turn it around with Wii controller untill it's flushing away automaticly and call it innovative... :roll:

and yes MGS is special, because in evry new version of MGS you always can find some revolutionary features, "yes like in allot awesome games"
like ROGUE TROOPERS for the PSP see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtZVmgWm7Iw
^developers of gears of war used the same features of that game^

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:49 am 
Offline
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:51 am
Posts: 74
OMG! Dragon, Frylocks post was 100% true. You need to take frylocks advice and goolge the facts. Take the five min. and do some research.

As I said before games have and always will take features form other games, Just as movies do with Citizen Kane.

PC is better than console. its always updating.

If it took you 4 hrs. to configure a controller you shouldn't be near a computer.

As I can see, you're one of the people that say a game sucks all because the graphics are not awesome. I can just see Dragon's game. A cheesy ass rip off of MGS with pumped up eye candy. Super fantastic reflections, destructible environments. But it wouldn't focus on gameplay at all. Horid controls. Busted ass cameras. Freezes all the time. Thats ok graphics makes them game. OHHH wait, look at the PS3 vs. Wii sales. I guess graphics doesn't make a game.

_________________
deviantART

TC:E name- 8_Bit_Brad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:00 am 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
8_Bit_Brad wrote:
look at the PS3 vs. Wii sales. I guess graphics doesn't make a game.


cheap prices always wins from expensive prices. the ps2 was commercial that why it owned more than 70% of the gaming market, the developers of PS3 said that they didnt want to be too commercial on this version, there are focusing on high quality and not high quantity on the PS3.

8_Bit_Brad wrote:
OMG! Dragon, Frylocks post was 100% true. You need to take frylocks advice and goolge the facts. Take the five min. and do some research.


ok thats very ass kissing,

8_Bit_Brad wrote:

A cheesy ass rip off of MGS

MGS cheezy ass rip off? lol your definetely a PC man who just played FPS and topdown view games his entire life and you probably also dont like to know nothing about the console gaming scene,


8_Bit_Brad wrote:
I can just see Dragon's game.


ok lets see:

8_Bit_Brad wrote:
A cheesy ass rip off of MGS with pumped up eye candy.


MGS yess... pumped up eye candy's yess...

8_Bit_Brad wrote:
A cheesy ass rip off of MGS


you refer this to Splintercell right? well yes ive played splintercell i like the features, but i dont like the story and how you pass the levels, it feels so platformish,

8_Bit_Brad wrote:
Super fantastic reflections,


afcourse...

8_Bit_Brad wrote:
destructible environments.

yes... like in allot of modernday games. awesome..

8_Bit_Brad wrote:
But it wouldn't focus on gameplay at all. Horid controls. Busted ass cameras. Freezes all the time.


not true,

too bad though you had evrything right except the last part.

looks like this is another one of your garbage post, keep going you will end up in my ignore list,

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Last edited by Dragonathan on Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:02 am 
Offline
High Master
High Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:07 am
Posts: 539
Dragon, I spent about 5 seconds hooking up my controller to my pc. All I did was plug it in to my usb slot, and it was hooked up. Then I change the settings like I do for all games. I can plug and unplug my controller over 10 times a minute!!!!!! Dragon, if you cannot hook up a controller, then you should not be near a pc.

Quote:
As I can see, you're one of the people that say a game sucks all because the graphics are not awesome. I can just see Dragon's game. A cheesy ass rip off of MGS with pumped up eye candy. Super fantastic reflections, destructible environments. But it wouldn't focus on gameplay at all. Horid controls. Busted ass cameras. Freezes all the time. Thats ok graphics makes them game. OHHH wait, look at the PS3 vs. Wii sales. I guess graphics doesn't make a game.


It would be the super man 64 of its time.

_________________
No Dragon, red is my new color.
I once spelt violet voilate, I will carry that cross to my grave.
Dragonathan, no I can't.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:09 am 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
-ATHF-FryLock wrote:
Dragon, I spent about 5 seconds hooking up my controller to my pc. All I did was plug it in to my usb slot, and it was hooked up. Then I change the settings like I do for all games. I can plug and unplug my controller over 10 times a minute!!!!!! Dragon, if you cannot hook up a controller, then you should not be near a pc.

5 seconds i assume you ment it figuretively right?

yes those cheap controllers, but ive used an advanced controller "Logitech Dual Shock 2" i bought it because the designs is excactly the same like the playstation controller, i know there are allot of pc controllers that look like the playstation controller because playstation has the best controller design, but the one i used is one of the best, but it really took me more than 4 hours, 1 simple reason, i had problems with the Y and X axes of my analogs.

not to mention the speed setting and the sensitivity setting, you have to configure that too,

but if you are simple minded, than you are able to just plug in the usb and change some keys and play, but i want evrything perfect, and in consoles i dont need to change anything evrything is allready set "perfectly" because the developers adapted the game with the main controller, PC's dont have a main controller there are different controllers made by different companies"and there lies the problem.

-ATHF-FryLock wrote:
then you should not be near a pc.[/color]


you see you even admit it, people that dont have knowledge about computers will always have issues with computers, but with consoles, evryone can use it without having technical issues, thats why consoles are a more populare gaming machine than pc's.

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Last edited by Dragonathan on Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, reklama sem reklama seo

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group