All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:16 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

-Aequitas- wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:

But if you insist on being Sir Spamalot, or the Spam Dragon, or whatever the hell you Dutch people call it; I will not hesitate to mention the words "Suspension" or "Banning" to the people of higher power here.

~Silentcrisis

People with power always like to show it off, show how powerful they are and abuse there power...Just like cops, I hate cops cuz they abuse there power. Like I say it’s always been the same Power, corruption and the eventual downfall.

I can't really tell what your getting at here, dude..... maybe you should make it a bit more clear....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:20 am 
Master
Master

nvm it’s pointless to fight the “POWERFUL ONES”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:27 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

-Aequitas- wrote:
nvm it’s pointless to fight the “POWERFUL ONES”

erm.......... huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:30 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Evil_Muska wrote:
Alright, my original point (before me and Dragon both started spamming it up) wasn't that the DS was superior to the PSP, only that it's browser will be superior to the PSP's browser because of it's PC-Like functionality. You want the truth? Yes, I DO HATE SONY, but that doesn't extend to the PSP. I actually wish I had a PSP.... because yes, it does have more games and does have more going for it, but I also wanted the DS because of it's innovative games (and the fact that there was a PC-like shooter on a handheld, my dream come true!). I don't have the best job in the world, so the DS came first. I have a friend working at Best Buy who can get me a PSP at a discount (I'll ask him how much sometime soon), and I will eventually get one, but it will not REPLACE my DS. Dragon, the only reason I choose to argue and fight with you is because you insist on being a rabid SONY FANBOY (posting 5-6 different PS3 threads is TOO MUCH) and cannot seem to be at all versatile to the fact that certain DS games might be better than certain PSP games. I wish I had both, but I currently only have one. I wish you would quit being such a know-it-all dickhead and just try to be a bit nicer to your fellow forum-dwellers, then maybe people wouldn't dog you so much.

WE ARE ALL GAMERS HERE, WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH LIKING FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS, EVERYONE JUST TRY AND GET ALONG.......

PS3 VS PC...... DS VS PSP..... METAL GEAR VS HALO...... WHO CARES!

In conclusion, we all need to just learn to be a bit nicer to each other..... all of us..... ALL OF US.....

i cant understand why we have to fight, a forum is made for discussions , its all about, strike,defence,strike,defence,
thats called debating, so we shouldnt take each other's opinions as an insult, anyways, discussing and debating is fun, sometimes there are argue's and stuff, but that doesnt matter cause we are sepose to share each others point of view on forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:55 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Your point spamDragon?

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:10 pm 
Master
Master

Silentcrisis wrote:
Your point spamDragon?

~Silentcrisis

Well you can read can't you. . . And you're supost to keep it calm in here not fighting about shit with other players.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3