All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:50 pm 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 am
Posts: 1049
Location: Teh US
Dragonathan wrote:
i dont know about DS,
maybe cause im a european or something,
but i find the 2 screens a bit UNEFFICIENT,

i dont know why... but its looks like this DS model is some sort of failed design product,


You do know the DS is OUTSELLING the PSP, right?

_________________
"Who's chair is that?... who put that G**Damn chair here? It's not my chair. Not my chair not my problem, that's what I say"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:51 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
says who?

dont know about that, but what i can tell you is that all my friends own a psp,

maybe its popular in u.s., but i dont think its outselling psp in europe, asia, and all the other parts of the world

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:58 pm 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 am
Posts: 1049
Location: Teh US
In Europe - http://www.kinlan.co.uk/2006/04/ds-outselling-psp-6-to-1-almost-7-to-1.html

In Austrailia - http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=22149

In Japan - http://evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13481

And I'd have the USA page, but it keeps doing some crazy popup thing.

_________________
"Who's chair is that?... who put that G**Damn chair here? It's not my chair. Not my chair not my problem, that's what I say"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:09 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
Evil_Muska wrote:


1. its looks like website that just made by someone doesnt know a damn thing,

2 and 3. its a freaking forum,

but if you say so,, im not gonna fight it, all i have to say is that i can name tons of people thats owning a psp,

but who cares man??

i mean evryone has his own taste,

some folks like to play mario kart for the DS:
Image

and some some folks prefer RITCH RACER on for psp
Image

its all about taste man... 8) :wink:

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:14 pm 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 am
Posts: 1049
Location: Teh US
Dragonathan wrote:
and some some folks prefer RITCH RACER on for psp


It's RIDGE RACER......dumbass....

_________________
"Who's chair is that?... who put that G**Damn chair here? It's not my chair. Not my chair not my problem, that's what I say"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:17 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
my bad, same kinda phonetic,

you are a anti-social retarded kid, you mom didnt brought you well, because she whas a retard too

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:22 pm 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 am
Posts: 1049
Location: Teh US
Dragonathan wrote:
you are a anti-social retarded kid, you mom didnt brought you well, because she whas a retard too.


This isn't an insult, this is just hilarious.
I think I'm gunna cry..... :cry:.... for your poor therapist

_________________
"Who's chair is that?... who put that G**Damn chair here? It's not my chair. Not my chair not my problem, that's what I say"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:28 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
Evil_Muska wrote:

This isn't an insult, this is just hilarious.
I think I'm gunna cry..... :cry:.... for your poor therapist


you sound like a stand up comedian with bad jokes,
this is like one of those moments that a bad comedian tells a bad joke,

audiance quet........ :(

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:31 pm 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 am
Posts: 1049
Location: Teh US
Dragonathan wrote:
Evil_Muska wrote:

This isn't an insult, this is just hilarious.
I think I'm gunna cry..... :cry:.... for your poor therapist


you sound like a stand up comedian with bad jokes,
this is like one of those moments that bad comedian tells a bad joke,

audiance quet........ :(


Just listening to you is enough comedy for the whole forum, so I don't have to be funny..... :D

_________________
"Who's chair is that?... who put that G**Damn chair here? It's not my chair. Not my chair not my problem, that's what I say"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:40 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
i know.. i make fun of people like you,

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Last edited by Dragonathan on Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:55 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 2007
again, SPAM SPAAAAM SPAMITY SPAM!


god, you don't know antisocial. I'd have the definition, but my books are back at the school (it's summer. woo.)

I thought I was anti-social. three psychologists say no.


Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:24 pm 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 am
Posts: 1049
Location: Teh US
Alright, my original point (before me and Dragon both started spamming it up) wasn't that the DS was superior to the PSP, only that it's browser will be superior to the PSP's browser because of it's PC-Like functionality. You want the truth? Yes, I DO HATE SONY, but that doesn't extend to the PSP. I actually wish I had a PSP.... because yes, it does have more games and does have more going for it, but I also wanted the DS because of it's innovative games (and the fact that there was a PC-like shooter on a handheld, my dream come true!). I don't have the best job in the world, so the DS came first. I have a friend working at Best Buy who can get me a PSP at a discount (I'll ask him how much sometime soon), and I will eventually get one, but it will not REPLACE my DS. Dragon, the only reason I choose to argue and fight with you is because you insist on being a rabid SONY FANBOY (posting 5-6 different PS3 threads is TOO MUCH) and cannot seem to be at all versatile to the fact that certain DS games might be better than certain PSP games. I wish I had both, but I currently only have one. I wish you would quit being such a know-it-all dickhead and just try to be a bit nicer to your fellow forum-dwellers, then maybe people wouldn't dog you so much.

WE ARE ALL GAMERS HERE, WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH LIKING FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS, EVERYONE JUST TRY AND GET ALONG.......

PS3 VS PC...... DS VS PSP..... METAL GEAR VS HALO...... WHO CARES!

In conclusion, we all need to just learn to be a bit nicer to each other..... all of us..... ALL OF US.....

_________________
"Who's chair is that?... who put that G**Damn chair here? It's not my chair. Not my chair not my problem, that's what I say"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:21 pm 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:48 am
Posts: 1239
Dragon, I don't have a problem with you spamming your own threads (Because that usually follows in them being locked up and transported to the land of the old (Florida).

But if you insist on being Sir Spamalot, or the Spam Dragon, or whatever the hell you Dutch people call it; I will not hesitate to mention the words "Suspension" or "Banning" to the people of higher power here.

In later news...

Get back onto the original topic, because I don't want to lock this thread up. So continue with an On Topic discussion and I'll have no questions asked about it.

~Silentcrisis

_________________
Image

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:58 am 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 am
Posts: 1049
Location: Teh US
Silentcrisis wrote:
Get back onto the original topic, because I don't want to lock this thread up. So continue with an On Topic discussion and I'll have no questions asked about it.


Actually, I think this topic is pretty much closed. Go ahead and lock it of you'd like.

_________________
"Who's chair is that?... who put that G**Damn chair here? It's not my chair. Not my chair not my problem, that's what I say"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:10 am 
Offline
Master
Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:04 am
Posts: 298
Location: Québec, Canada
Silentcrisis wrote:

But if you insist on being Sir Spamalot, or the Spam Dragon, or whatever the hell you Dutch people call it; I will not hesitate to mention the words "Suspension" or "Banning" to the people of higher power here.


~Silentcrisis


People with power always like to show it off, show how powerful they are and abuse there power...Just like cops, I hate cops cuz they abuse there power. Like I say it’s always been the same Power, corruption and the eventual downfall.

_________________
Image Oh yeah !


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, reklama sem reklama seo

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group