Please donate to keep this site alive!

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:52 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Oh, ive used one, actually, Ive played on sony before, from PS, to PS2. I know what I am judging, so does the other people who are not falling for sony's scheming.

theres a big difference between owning and just played,
you cant judge if you just played 2 or 3 hours with somebody elses ps,
and maybe you played games that you didnt like,
you have to own one so you sit back and relax and immerge yourself into the game that you like to play,

but i know why you rather prefer pc than a console, because you only like FPS games, and most pc games are FPS,

i personally i like games with original concepts, not some ordinairy FPS war game or war strategy,

but there arent that much pc games with an original concept, maybe a few... but not as much like a console,

if pc has more diversity of different games, than i think there wouldnt be any console left in the market,

but onfortunately, pc dont have much diversity of games.
thats why allot of real gaming fans are owning a console.

point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:37 pm 
Master
Master

Dragonathan wrote:
XenoKiLLer wrote:
Oh, ive used one, actually, Ive played on sony before, from PS, to PS2. I know what I am judging, so does the other people who are not falling for sony's scheming.

theres a big difference between owning and just played,
you cant judge if you just played 2 or 3 hours with somebody elses ps,
and maybe you played games that you didnt like,
you have to own one so you sit back and relax and immerge yourself into the game that you like to play,

but i know why you rather prefer pc than a console, because you only like FPS games, and most pc games are FPS,

i personally i like games with original concepts, not some ordinairy FPS war game or war strategy,

but there arent that much pc games with an original concept, maybe a few... but not as much like a console,

if pc has more diversity of different games, than i think there wouldnt be any console left in the market,

but onfortunately, pc dont have much diversity of games.
thats why allot of real gaming fans are owning a console.

point.

*but there arent that much pc games with an original concept, maybe a few... but not as much like a console,* ? ? ? ? you're joking right...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:09 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

nope, most pc games are FPS,STRATEGY, some with more features than the other one's but its all the same story,

here are some revolutionary games that shaped the gaming industry,

mario world 64,
the first zelda on the 64,
metal gear solid,
virtual fighter,
well can keep on going, but there are too many to name,

and which revolutionary pc game changed the game industry...
hmm i cant name allot,

yess, i remember, wolf 3D, the first FPS, that was kinda revolutionary,
oh and the sims is kinda revolutionary too, with out the sims, GTA san andreas wouldnt be so fun and it also wouldnt have features like maintaining your character and stuff,

well thats about it :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:13 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

dont you mean the basement kids age 40 who live with their parents who are the gaming geeks who own a console and all they do in life is play games.

He is joking actually he just what I said in the last thread regarding this arguement around. Its the console games that lack new storylines and plots and themes etc. PC games are doing so well and so many new compeltely new storylines being made, graphical improvements for every game that comes out and alot more that they are also being made for console. Not because they were planned to be for console but because the company wants to make a bit more money, ofcourse they charge extra since they have to work alot more just to make things compatible. So far there hasnt been one PC game that has had more than 4 continuous and direct sequels therefore it means that original plots are always being made. You also have to admit, if it wasnt for PCs, what you now have in consoles wouldnt have existed. Even the very first atari's would not have existed if it wasnt for the first PCs and the PCs that made the games themselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:54 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
dont you mean the basement kids age 40 who live with their parents who are the gaming geeks who own a console and all they do in life is play games.

lol you wanna say that most people that own a console are basements kids age 40 and geeks,

wmahahahah damn when are gonna make a good point xeno?

dude... most pc gamers are nerds dude,
console gamers are the cool one's 8), all they want to do is play games kick asses on games like TEKKEN,

in otherwords, pc is the zone for nerds,

not consoles, consoles are just for gaming and thats it,

XenoKiLLer wrote:
He is joking actually he just what I said in the last thread regarding this arguement around. Its the console games that lack new storylines and plots and themes etc..

man man man... its actually the opposite way, console games has games with a better story line,

this guy definitely never played any single console game,

*cough* *cough*

i recommend you to try to play the metal gear solid series,
or any adventure playstation game, than come back on this forum to make your statement, you probably havent even finnish playing any single adventure game on a console, "probably the old mario on the old nintendo" and how can you make such statements, man man man, you are really obstinate, and ignorant,

but than again, he doesnt want to touch any console stuff lol..
cause hes a die hard pc fan boy,

and you dont know what your saying,

but keep going xeno cause your entertaining, your like a standup comedian :lol: i want to hear another one of your funny reply's

but really can you give a constructive answer why you hate console so much? i mean whats the problem if you own a console AND a pc,

would you still refuse if someone gave you a free ps3?
(he must be mentally ill if he would refuse that offer)

Last edited by Dragonathan on Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:08 am 
Master
Master

? lol are u talking about me... if you are i do own a console and my PC is old as shit and im 16 years old 8) .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:09 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

no dude it was ment for xeno, the biggest anti console kid of this hole planet!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:44 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

#1 Reason Why PC is BETTER
-----------------------------------

Crysis - http://pc.ign.com/objects/694/694190.html

This is a brand new game made by the guys who did Far Cry, and it's running on CryEngine 2, the most advanced game engine on the planet. Don't believe me?

Just watch the videos..... DO IT NOW!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:02 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Evil_Muska wrote:

This is a brand new game made by the guys who did Far Cry, and it's running on CryEngine 2, the most advanced game engine on the planet. Don't believe me?

you need to buy allot of stuff to play that, too expensive,

id rather spend 500 on ps3, way cheaper,

by the way, another damn FPS,

PLEASE PC GAME DEVS STOP MAKING TOO MANY FPS GAMES, START MAKING SOMETHING ORIGINAL!! :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:07 am 
Master
Master

Dragonathan wrote:
Evil_Muska wrote:

you need to buy allot of stuff to play that, too expensive,

id rather spend 500 on ps3, way cheaper,

by the way, another damn FPS,

PLEASE PC GAME DEVS STOP MAKING TOO MANY FPS GAMES, START MAKING SOMETHING ORIGINAL!! :lol: :lol:

Ps3 is gonna be almost 800$

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:19 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

If someone gives me a free ps3 huh...................................

Id take it, then sell it, then buy 360 and wii atleast part of it was paid off. or maybe, call it another computer but partly paid off once I sell it.

Ha face it dragon, atleast PC gamers know how to do things like (and can) modding and eventually create a career for themselves in the industry making the very games that you are boasting about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:38 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Id take it, then sell it, then buy 360 and wii atleast part of it was paid off. or maybe, call it another computer but partly paid off once I sell it.

lol a typical sony hater :lol:

would you still sell the playstation3 when someone also gave you all the 15.000 games that will be released sooner or later on the ps3?
and xbox has only about a bit more than 500 games, and its a fact!
would you still refuse the sony playstation with all the 15.000 titles?
if you still would refuse that, than i have to jump to the conclusion that you just hating on sony playstation serieus,
and how can you judge stuff that you never owned,
i can judge those things cause have owned allot of consoles,

nintendo,
supernintendo,
sega,
n64,
ps.
ps2,
xbox
xbox360

soon ps3 will be added in my collection

i have owned those consoles so i can judge stuff based on true facts when it comes to judging the quality of the different consoles,
i dont like pc games, i can say that cause i own a pc,
but you claim that playstation is weak,
but you never owned a playstation,
and dont compare consoles with pc, consoles are pure for gaming, and nothing else,
and if you wanna judge pc and console based only on games,
than you know console is way better,
but you would disagree, understanable cause your a pc fanboy,
but if we would do a "who has the most games" competition,
than im afraid that console will rape pc.

point.

p.s.
funny though i always watch this dutch gaming show, where there are bunch of hardcore gamers giving reviews. opinions and critics about games, that show is called GAME KINGS,
more than 93% of there reviews are console games reviews,
i dont see them reviewing pc games allot, because there isnt that many pc games to review, and when they do, is always FPS, STRATEGY, no kidding!!

Last edited by Dragonathan on Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:59 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Dragonathan wrote:
p.s.
funny though i always watch this dutch gaming show, where there are bunch of hardcore gamers giving reviews. opinions and critics about games, that show is called GAME KINGS,
more than 93% of there reviews are console games reviews,
i dont see them reviewing pc games allot, because there isnt that many pc games to review, and when they do, is always FPS, STRATEGY, no kidding!!

That's probably because of the show's sponsors. I worked in TV so I know a lot of review shows are very biased in that way.

Also prob because gaming noobs watch that show. They need to advertise the console stuff to pwnless noobs, while the real pwnzors stay on their PC. :P :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:04 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Major pwned! You see, noone can play a PC gamer for a fool when it comes to hardware and software.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:06 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Diane wrote:
Also prob because gaming noobs watch that show. They need to advertise the console stuff to pwnless noobs, while the real pwnzors stay on their PC. :P :P :P :P

i dont really get your point here...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next