All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:34 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

yes I notice that for many games. I can still fire like burst fire even when im in single. with burst fire I can fire like full auto. The thing is, im much more accurate since the fire speed is actually lower than the required fire mode for strong recoil. I could be wrong but thats what I see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:53 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

on some server, there are things really screwed,
like, i cant even crouch automaticly, you have to hold the crouch key manually, you cant press it once, and crouch the hole time anymore,
usually if that happens on a server, you also cant shoot as fast as normally,
things becomming slow, i get the feeling that some server admins screwed things up on they're own server. i think there must be a method to make things hard coded or something, to make cheating ans screwing the server impossible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:56 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

those are settings available to you and the server itself. Its called crouch toggle and aim persistence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:52 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

back on topic:

close range: auto all the way. don't need to worry about accuracy
long range (about the didtance beween the two buildings in railhouse) single.
anything inbetween: burst. if I don't have it, I use single.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:54 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Or, if you prefer, try to get as close as possible. If you can sneak up on a person using semiauto, and he cant aim at close, your pretty much the winner already. If you have ever tried using an SPR at CQB, its really hard but at the same time you still got advantage if your good with estimating your aim. I normally have a second fire button on the keyboard, I use it if im sniping. Because, I want my right hand fully in control of my mouse. My left hand will then bother about the timing of the shooting. Ive done it before and it reall is an improvement because my right hand only has to center the crosshair, the job of firing is with the other hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:51 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

I leave it on auto basically all the time because i just squeeze out a single shot for snipin and anything else, if you are standing right next to them, accuracy doesnt matter, killing them does

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:22 am 
High Master
High Master

Whatever's convienent, usually Auto or Single, I never use burst, just learn to press that button fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:51 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

same goes for auto... just learn to control your finger and your practically firing bursts. My mouse1 button is extra sensitive making quick rapid fire shots on single easier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:36 am 
High Master
High Master

And of course, I never fire full auto unless it's extreme close range, I normally put it into short bursts, like 2-4 shots, and when close range, I have gotten it perfected to where I can fire about 5 rounds in the necl/head area and get a quick kill, I just practiced alot and managed to get to that point. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:01 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

For me, I practise neck shots and use the recoil to eventually end up with a head shot using the rapid fire in single, I never use burst in long range unless for supressive purposes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:48 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

So do I. But if I'm trying to get a quick shot, I aim for the higher part of the torso. Although, I do have some very precise aiming. I once made four lethal headshots all in a row with a Glock in less than 5 seconds.

t3h n00bs then said I was using an autoaimer and that I was cheating when they were spawning us.

I have to get into TC:E. Haven't done so in over a month.

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:38 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

So have I. Been playing AA more often and getting alot more aggressive on my attacking too, I dont always go for headshots but my strategies now mix both rush and camp at several random locations giving th enemy a hard time to kill me. The last scoring was 21-11/kill-death, and the other day was 9-2/kill-death, and a month ago 63-43/kill-death ofcourse there were some games that didnt go too well in between but these were the highlight matches for the two months of summer.

It usually makes more sense to just aim at the center mass because if you shoot the head and miss, then they get a chance to shoot back and may even kill you. So when it comes to hot situtations and the firefights are getting quick and close in, always play safe and just kill him the fastest most assured and easiest way asap before he kills you. This is ofcourse unless your aiming is snap to heads then it doesnt matter.

I dont plan on getting in TCE until 049 is released so that means I'll be fraggin in AA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:29 am 
High Master
High Master

Highest score I ever got without a death, was 46, they were all new to the game, so I was owning them all like crazy. Also when I snipe, I use a shoot and move tactic, so if you do happen to miss, the enemy will probably duck down, then you can move and when they look back up to see and hopefully shoot you, you have another area and it makes there job harder, and your easier, usually while sniping, I aim for the head, but not normally, I aim for the torso, because either way, it's gonna put a 6" hole in you or somewhere close to that size. And I am currently in a bad situation, I can't play any of my games. I had to have my harddrive cleaned, so it's completly empty, and the fan on my graphics card somehow burnt otu and I need to get a new one, so my life just sucks right now, too boring. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:00 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Well, thats what I used to do, hide behind with my SPR and kill frag after frag, although Ikept no record of the scores those days because I havent joined AAOtracker yet at that time. Now I am a SAW gunner most of the time aswell as a medic so most of my score actually goes towards succesful medic bandaging and mostly that, but doesnt mean I dont frag the enemies that get in the way. I always use the M249 because of its firing rate and ammo, some people may think it is kinda useless in the tight corridor situation of Pipeline SF but it is useful. Full auto at any time because there really isnt much distance to talk about and once yourre used to the recoil its easy to zero a traget and maintain that aim until the target is dead. The scores up there are all SAW gunner kills.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:16 am 
High Master
High Master

btw, I was talking about TC:E, but I still use shoot and move on AA, keeps the enemy from getting a good sight on ya, and I don't think a score of 46 kills on AA is even possible with one match, and I have yet to see BC for AA, and I hope I never do. :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next