All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:08 am 
High Master
High Master

lol, yeah, some of the MG42 gunners during WWII say it was hard to fire it when down, it sounded more like one sound, and not the sound of several different souds of the bullets, and they jam alot because of such a fire rate.
And M249's are just an LMG, not a heavy caliber meant for taking out more armored targets. And I can't wait to see the next AA, supposed to even have drivable Strykers, and Humvee's. Well, I don't know if it's drivable or not, but heres my coment, I will always get stuck as the guy in the back, never the driver, or gunner. On SF Arctic, my allies run for the Stykers and shoot at things that move (EVERYTHING) and never get out, leaving me to carry out the objective. Makes me mad. :evil: But yes, 2.7 will be cool. Btw, anyone know if Rise of a Soldier is out for PS2 yet, or when it's coming out? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:29 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

They will be drivable. 2.7 will have the HMMWV while 2.8 will have the Stryker. The thing is, the vehicles have ammo count, not like BF2 which have infinite ammo. So firing at everything that looks like tangoes isnt a good idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:44 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I still want to shoot the Pickup from the SCAR-H thread.

WOOOOOO-EEEE! MUH FOWRD OWNED THEM NOOBS

that's what I'd do to AA if I could mod it. I'dd make all the vehicles pickups and everyone's a good 'ol country boy.

YEEEEE-HAAAAAW!

yes I am high. on what, I don't know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:27 am 
High Master
High Master

Your high on your own creations, YOUR OWN CREATIONS, LIKE, THE STUFF YOUR BODY MAKES, oh my, sorry, but thats probably it, you need to stop taking that stuff in, it needs to go out, and never come back.
But oh my, when is AA 2.7 coming out, I need to know, I so much want to play with the HMMWV. Any dates for release yet? I know 2.6 just came out, but I want to play with that Humvee. And with the Stryker's in Arctic, they do have an ammo count, but it's like 1000 shots, almost too much for even a noob to waist, or maybe it's just like 500, or maybe 300, but still, it's quite a bit. Hmm, 30 shots to a magazine, 6 magazines, thats, 180 shots, so an average M4 gunner gets 180 shots, with 7shots from the M203 should the take one, 300 and 500 is still bigger than that, they shouldn't run out.
I did all that math in my head btw. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:29 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

They mentioned sometime July but maybe around August. Its out when its out and you know when its out, as the Army always says.

Tangoes ask: When are they attacking us commander?
Army say (shouts from distance with echoes): You'll know when its out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:41 am 
High Master
High Master

lol, funny. You almost feel sorry for the tangoes. But alot of the military does not consider them tangoes until they are dead, how can they be a tango should they be alive. Just what I'm saying, I'm not positive, take as much out of SC as me. But yeah, it would be funny to hear the enemy and all the sudden the kid out of the Spec Ops yelling, You'll know when we attack, Shut up!! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:36 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

And yet we are still waiting for the release. They should probably have more weapons added but are and can be limited to certain maps by the server admins, and they cant enable everything either, only a few, or enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:37 pm 
High Master
High Master

Xeno, are you drunk, thats two posts that make little sense to what any of us just typed? :? As for weapons on AA, I think they are ok how they are, adding any more weapons would make it even more unrealistic. The Army doesn't even really give you a choice on what weapon you use, you somewhat get to mod your M4 if you get into SF, but you are limited. And normal soldier, like 11B, M16, thats about it, though they are getting a new M16 out among the Army, it's the M16A3, most of you have probably seen them, it's called the Flat Head, it has a piccatiny rail on top, the newer version has an M4 style barrel, but longer like an M16, so it's still accurate, still fires in burst, and has a piccatiny rail clear down the barrel and on top where the handle/iron sights go. So it can now be outfitted with the M4 attachments.
And a new modified SPR, which has Piccatiny rails on the barrel now, it's bascially an M4 with the SPR M16 Barrel, so it's alot easier to use in closed in enviornments, it's not really used though, the M16 version is still probably your better choice between the two.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:21 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

By more weapons I also said, the admin can set what sets are available to use but the admin or anyone for that matter cannot have more that a set limit number in total. Like say, the server cna either choose to use the AK47, and AK74 for the tangoes, and another can have FN SCAR etc etc. but neither server can have everything and it mush be hotwired into the game code that a server cannot feature all weapons at the same time. and must reset inorder for sets to be changed (changemaps)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:07 am 
High Master
High Master

Well um bye giving me a headache by reading that, I vote no on new weapons, I like what they have, except vehicles is gonna be cool. Can't wait :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:42 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Its vehicles that shouldnt be there because that would also mean unfair advantages and ofcourse vehicle hogging no0bs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:41 am 
Master
Master

Shiro013 wrote:
Xeno, are you drunk, thats two posts that make little sense to what any of us just typed? :? As for weapons on AA, I think they are ok how they are, adding any more weapons would make it even more unrealistic. The Army doesn't even really give you a choice on what weapon you use, you somewhat get to mod your M4 if you get into SF, but you are limited. And normal soldier, like 11B, M16, thats about it, though they are getting a new M16 out among the Army, it's the M16A3, most of you have probably seen them, it's called the Flat Head, it has a piccatiny rail on top, the newer version has an M4 style barrel, but longer like an M16, so it's still accurate, still fires in burst, and has a piccatiny rail clear down the barrel and on top where the handle/iron sights go. So it can now be outfitted with the M4 attachments.
And a new modified SPR, which has Piccatiny rails on the barrel now, it's bascially an M4 with the SPR M16 Barrel, so it's alot easier to use in closed in enviornments, it's not really used though, the M16 version is still probably your better choice between the two.

Its a game, anyways most war games have lots of guns and I think people like to have varieties :P . But one thing is sure the next update is very appealingly tasty and I can’t wait to see it come out…but im patient :roll: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:09 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Sure games have variety, but if yourinto realism, you have to realize that in real war you dont have that luxury.. you use what the chief wants you to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:49 am 
Master
Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Sure games have variety, but if yourinto realism, you have to realize that in real war you dont have that luxury.. you use what the chief wants you to you.

Yes it’s true but more guns won’t really take realism away from the game( if u look at it in a global way )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:29 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

at least limit what is available per map.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next