All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:30 am 
High Master
High Master

lol, I just got to 53 honor today, and whats deluxe for BF2? I wanted to get that Armored Fury thing for BF2 but they expected me to pay. T_T I already pay for too many games (1) I don't plan on anymore. Even if TC:E goes pay to play, I probably won't. I own a ton of games that I buy from like Wal Mart and EB games or something, but I just like to download them, much easier.

And as for kills on AA, I am not to good at getting lots of kills, most I normally get a round is like 20, thats about it, but I can do good with supporting my team and leading them, not to mention I am pretty good at counter sniper. That can be hard but well worht the wait. Which really all you have to do is get in a good spot, watch for muzzle flash, zero the guy in, and boom. I don't see how people miss with sniping, you just put the crosshairs on the guy and press the button, people are in to much of a rush, just calm down and watch your target. See what he does, then plan it out and kill him.
pretty easy to do actually, but with the CQC battles, don't wait and observer, see your target and shoot, lol. see it and put your sights on the target by the way, then shoot, lol. Sniping a moving target can be just as easy, watch your target, judge the distance, judge the speed and movement, and shoot them. Very simple stuff, peopl just need to do this and take quality over quantity, I have seen peopl put 5 shots at an enemy and hit none of them, people who do this, I wonder how they passed training, which, the Barret training can be a pain, it's hard to tell which part of the mortar to shoot, for those of you don't know, aim for the part where it turn green to white, that is the detonator, it's a very small target, but like I said before just aim it up, and shoot when your CEM is at the top.

lol, wall of text again :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:38 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

You know how to get lots of kills in AA? move fast but quiet, and keep flanking the jesus out of the enemy. Scare the living daylights out of them, do something crazy they wont expect it. Works for me 10 kills to one death.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:32 am 
High Master
High Master

You wanna know what unexpected gets me, someone else being unexpected and killing me, I most likely play on SF Pipeline, so there is no real way to get a good flank on someone, it's all enclosed, you got small tunnels, lots of catwalk, and lots of vents and stairs, make this map probably the most popular and one of the hardest. I also like to play as Assault, it seems to have more action to it, not as boring waiting for an enemy to come your way.
i also play on Bridge, normal Bridge, not SE, and there is no way to flank anyone unless they all get on one side of the center arch, and you go the other way, which I have done, I got on this huge server once, had 30 people on, the admin gave us an AK47, I managed to own the entire other team, he kicked me said I hacked, I went back and asked why he kicked me, this is when he said I hacked, and told me to get lost and kicked me. I do not hack, hacking is for cowards that are to lazy to get good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:25 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

actually all the rooms in Pipeline have more than one way to get in, normally 3 ways, so lfanking is really an option, but when defending, I camp by the couch with a SAW gun. Noone comes in the main door without getting shot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:14 pm 
High Master
High Master

Yeah, three different ways with a camper in each one. I have somewhat perfected a way to get past the gunners sitting up in the breakrom camping. You can do one of two things, open the door, and wait for the gunner to come investigate, or, throw a smoke grenad into the hallway, throw one flash bang towards the hallway that intersects, and one in the breakroom,then choose a route, I normally go up to the breakroom, and besides, for speed on aiming, I am good, just don't ask every shot to hit, I have counted that I have done over 70 headshots since I started, it's actually easy to get headshots, just most people seem to aim more for the legs or something, everytime I come out of a firefight, my legs are red. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:26 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Since I use the M249, there is nearly no use for headshots, I camp by going prone and support mode on the couch directly by the stairs. Usually with back up on the couch infront of the TV and a couple below. If they ever get flashed or they are not there i start nailing anyone who walks in with a mask and an AK. Normally they cant get away from the M249's shots because it is too fast and turns them to the crippled red speeds almost immediately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:17 am 
High Master
High Master

Umm, usually firing once you get flashed is a bad idea, your ally could run in the rrom to see whats happeneing, getting shot by you or the enemy, which means you lost an ally, or the enemy then knows you are there, and there is no doubt, and if it was me, I wuold put a frag in there then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:25 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Thats why it is better to walk with a team than by yourself, if oone would follow you follow them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:38 pm 
High Master
High Master

But once I get camped down in a room my team keeps moving, they never get setteled down and wait for the enemy to come to them. So still, my point remaines valid. T_T And besides, it's hard for me to find servers where everyone is serious about the game and winning, they all just want to play around and be stupid. But there have been times where we do act as a team, we usually win those. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:48 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Maybe a bonus for Armament availability should be given to those who stay, kill, and die near teammates and those who are always alone will have a negative impact to their score.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:49 am 
High Master
High Master

I like that idea, but if your idea seems to be a good one, while you have a ton of noobs on your team, it doesn't help to follow a group of noobs who will soon die anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:37 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

It does, use them as human shields, let the enemy waste their ammo on them so you can take the kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:27 pm 
High Master
High Master

It usually doesn't work that way with noobs, they take like 5 shots and dead, thats enough for 5 other kills, one of those kills could be you, and if the point system also depends on how you help defend your team, you are out of luck if you use them as shields.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:25 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

You dont have to, put it this way, if they wan to work as a team they will work a succesful team, but if not, then just follow them but stay back for a few meters and keep an eye on your back, when they get killed or are attacked and got killed then jump out and surprise that assailant or hide then jump out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:21 am 
High Master
High Master

I still don't like the idea of a human shield, just weird.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next