All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:31 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
Silentcrisis wrote:
Lowering your rifle manually would just be another unneeded add on.


thats your opinion,
in your eyes, it is unneeded,
but in my eyes, it is something handy, i probably gonna use it allot,

and if you not gonna use it, than dont,
(probably you will if its added in the game):roll:

so you dont have to worry about it,
is not that i suggest something that will appear on your screen the hole time.

this is something for people that wanna use it,
and if you dont wanna use it, "than dont use it"

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Last edited by Dragonathan on Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:29 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 4573
Location: Canada, ON
Well, looking forward to seeing you with your gun down. :twisted: hehehe.. i'll be seeing you soon.. and youll be seeing me and my little friends. lol. I've just got the upper hand. HOOAH!

_________________
Image
Terms of Use||TC:E + W:ET EULA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:32 pm 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:48 am
Posts: 1239
Dragonathan wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:
Lowering your rifle manually would just be another unneeded add on.


thats your opinion,
in your eyes, it is unneeded,
but in my eyes, it is something handy, i probably gonna use it allot,

and if you not gonna use it, than dont,
(probably you will if its added in the game):roll:

so you dont have to worry about it,
is not that i suggest something that will appear on your screen the hole time.

this is something for people that wanna use it,
and if you dont wanna use it, "than dont use it"


Funny, I don't think they've ever added something to the game that would people would complain about and something that only one person, him being you, would love and use advantegously.

I'll look forward to playing you then, when your adrenaline is so high an dyou forget to aim 'manually' and shoot at me missing every time and then I send some NATO rounds into your face.

G36k w/Silencer and ex. mag. = $1000

A 100 round belt magazine of 5.56mm NATO rounds= $10

Watching your opponnent fall lifelessly to the ground because he forgot to 'manually' put his rifle up... = Priceless

~Silentcrisis

~Silentcrisis

~Silentcrisis

_________________
Image

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:33 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 4573
Location: Canada, ON
right.. Lets just see. This can be used to the advantage of both camper and anti-camper. Not so bad looking now. Id like to shoot a person with his gun down trying to shoot back.

_________________
Image
Terms of Use||TC:E + W:ET EULA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:35 pm 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:48 am
Posts: 1239
No, your only lighting the fuse by jokingly saying that Xeno.

This is idea is haphazard, both you and I know that.

Why complain with him when it's just going to lead to a cock fight?

~Silentcrisis

_________________
Image

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:47 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 4573
Location: Canada, ON
You can use a cock if you want I'll get a bald eagle for that bird fight. jk

Well, next time, I would suggest to put a poll instead to see wether people agree or not. So, for every suggestion thread, add a poll.

_________________
Image
Terms of Use||TC:E + W:ET EULA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:50 pm 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:48 am
Posts: 1239
Maybe we should just put one big poll.

Like this:

Do you like any of Dragon's Ideas?

1. Yes, they are really good.
2. Yes, I like tacos.
3. No, I think they are stupid and benine.
4. No, I hate tacos
5. Who cares, I hate him anyways


Let's see what the public thinks. Dragon will find the "realism" of his social status on this webstie very quickly.

~Silentcrisis

_________________
Image

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:01 am 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
Silentcrisis wrote:
Funny, I don't think they've ever added something to the game that would people would complain about and something that only one person, him being you, would love and use advantegously.


euhmm, its allready in the game, but the difference is... you lower your rifle while moving, (wow.. i have to repeat things more than 5 times)


Silentcrisis wrote:
No, your only lighting the fuse by jokingly saying that Xeno.

This is idea is haphazard, both you and I know that.

Why complain with him when it's just going to lead to a cock fight?

why are you hating on people that kinda agree with me?


Silentcrisis wrote:
Maybe we should just put one big poll.

Do you like any of Dragon's Ideas?

1. Yes, they are really good.
2. Yes, I like tacos.
3. No, I think they are stupid and benine.
4. No, I hate tacos
5. Who cares, I hate him anyways


Let's see what the public thinks. Dragon will find the "realism" of his social status on this webstie very quickly.

~Silentcrisis


yeah, like thats gonna be fair,
like i said, most people on this forum dont care about the quality,

and who else is on this forum, Kozak? Silentcrisis? it? who flame on evry good suggestion, and post off-topic garbage to try to kill the suggestion
(yeah right.. like thats gonna help) :roll:
people that dont have patience, that just want the new release ASAP,
even if it look almost the same like 0.48,

wow.. how fair...

NOT.

and by the way, having a vote of what people think about my idea's
wont help to kill all my wonderfull creative suggestions,

they did a poll once on one of my suggestion on the main forum,
allot of people voted for :Dragonathans idea sucks
and you know, they devs didnt care about the vote,
a few days later an update came, and my suggestion whas implented,

you know why they did that? because my suggestion whas darn good,
and all those people who called my suggestion, dumb, stupid, idiot,
are the people that were actually just spamming tryin to kill my suggestion, but trust me thats not gonna help,

(the only people that can kill my suggestions, are the devs themself.)

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:40 am 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 4573
Location: Canada, ON
049 wont look like 048. 049 has a mojor graphical improvment and that is one of the main features of the version plus several bug fixes. The devs didnt mention that 049 will change everything and all of a sudden make it better than CS Source, its just a graphic improvment and major bug fix.

_________________
Image
Terms of Use||TC:E + W:ET EULA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:36 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 2007
Silentcrisis wrote:
Why complain with him when it's just going to lead to a cock fight?
~Silentcrisis


I WIN!!!

"have a nice day" says my favorite dancer!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:12 pm 
Offline
High Master
High Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:02 pm
Posts: 522
Location: Arizona
Dragonathan wrote:
they did a poll once on one of my suggestion on the main forum,
allot of people voted for :Dragonathans idea sucks
and you know, they devs didnt care about the vote,
a few days later an update came, and my suggestion whas implented,

you know why they did that? because my suggestion whas darn good,
and all those people who blah blah blah...





Just for curiousity's sake, what was your amazingly fantastic suggestion?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:09 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 4573
Location: Canada, ON
thats great but having that voted at the main forums doesnt make sense, try asking them this in a poll but dont tell them it was dragon's idea, that way we will see whether thier votes are from their liking of the idea of hatred for dragon.

_________________
Image
Terms of Use||TC:E + W:ET EULA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:54 am 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:48 am
Posts: 1239
kozak6 wrote:
Dragonathan wrote:
they did a poll once on one of my suggestion on the main forum,
allot of people voted for :Dragonathans idea sucks
and you know, they devs didnt care about the vote,
a few days later an update came, and my suggestion whas implented,

you know why they did that? because my suggestion whas darn good,
and all those people who blah blah blah...





Just for curiousity's sake, what was your amazingly fantastic suggestion?


It depends, sometimes he comes up with ideas no one understands... other times no one just gives a damn to try and understand.

Stop thinking about it, it will only lead to more questions and confusion.

~Silentcrisis

_________________
Image

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:02 am 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 4573
Location: Canada, ON
We might aswell make sure. if this crazy eyecandy effect ever gets implemented, if not in another game that has room for this, we can see whether it really is a good idea to lower you weapon in the middle of battle whether the enemy is infront of you or not.

_________________
Image
Terms of Use||TC:E + W:ET EULA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:10 am 
Offline
High Master
High Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:02 pm
Posts: 522
Location: Arizona
I must admit that such a feature is of dubious utility, but I am dying to know what his suggestion was.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, reklama sem reklama seo

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group