All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:18 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Silentcrisis wrote:
flyhead(cn) wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:
flyhead(cn) wrote:
i think specs shouldn't be able to fly around and look through other players' eyes. that way they could grab an ak, and get some easy kills, then repeat the process. i think specs should be given a time limit. after 5 minutes, piss off or play. if the server's full, piss off. i am sick of ####### spectators hogging the servers. even though i haven't played the lousy game in months.

You've beaten me. I haven't played it for 4 days... I might break that though today because I want to go n00b hunting. :P

HAHA no0b huntin:D
4 days is a long time..
you can get laid several times in 4 days..
hehe happy huntin!!

I just played it but differently. I wanted to see how excited it got me if I had sex while playing.

I was still pwning the n00bs but got bored and played some AA. :P

~Silentcrisis

Maybe we could avoid over doing the qoutes. :lol: i think the readers get the point by reading through the thread.. hehe... No0bified servers will be filled up by march, oh joy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:42 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

quote wrote:
quote wrote:
quote wrote:
quote wrote:
XenoKiLLer wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:
flyhead(cn) wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:
flyhead(cn) wrote:
i think specs shouldn't be able to fly around and look through other players' eyes. that way they could grab an ak, and get some easy kills, then repeat the process. i think specs should be given a time limit. after 5 minutes, piss off or play. if the server's full, piss off. i am sick of ####### spectators hogging the servers. even though i haven't played the lousy game in months.

You've beaten me. I haven't played it for 4 days... I might break that though today because I want to go n00b hunting. :P

4 days is a long time..
hehe happy huntin!!

I just played it but differently. I wanted to see how excited it got me if I had sex while playing.

~Silentcrisis

Maybe we could avoid over doing the qoutes. :lol: i think the readers get the point by reading through the thread.. hehe... No0bified servers will be filled up by march, oh joy.

You have a problem with quoting quotes, quotes, quotes? :P

Couldn't resist. ;)

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:55 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Silentcrisis wrote:
quote wrote:
quote wrote:
quote wrote:
quote wrote:
XenoKiLLer wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:
flyhead(cn) wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:
flyhead(cn) wrote:

4 days is a long time..
hehe happy huntin!!

~Silentcrisis

You have a problem with quoting quotes, quotes, quotes? :P

Couldn't resist. ;)

~Silentcrisis

do you think so? its not like its hurting some pack of No0bs. so lets just qoute qoute qoute. march break is coming and no0bs are migrating in for the spring like the geese flying back to Canada.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:59 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

lol, most of the n00b's aren't retired old people that live in Florida of the US.

n00bing season is during the summer when all the fat ones don't like to go oustide and get all sweaty. They stay inside and fatten up with a dozen Dunkin Donuts a nice choclate milk Chug. The only time they get up is to eat some more or to go get some new glasses that will decrease the glare and destroy their vision.

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:12 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

do you imagine it like this: They stuff the donuts and milk into a catridge and "chug" it in with a plunger or shotgun into their mouth. Summer and Spring, puls Chrismas break are the ussual no0bfess seasons, just like the geese migration. When to geese come back (no0bs) the hunters come out (us).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:34 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

The lead poisoning from the buckshot could *i-need-a-broader-vocab* up people giving them n00bkemia.

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:38 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

thus another new word developed right here in our forums: "no0bkemia". How bout if they get rust in their wounds, we'd call it "tetano0bs" then if they have a fracture in the no0bo0tus minimus (behind the glutious maximus), youd call it a serious operation needed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:38 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I'd love to hunt noobs right now (with my clan MWUAHAHAHA! and on home turf to cool!) but I've been grounded and TC:E got uninstalled :x

but remember, there is no cure for teh common no0b.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:02 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

"no0bishness is like a virus, it can be contagious" the only way to avoid getting it is not to stoop down to their level. If you know you are better than them, do it, dont let thier no0bishness get in your way. The hunters (us) are coming to town (where the geese [no0bs] are waiting)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:09 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Well, that makes me the anti-virus. I go into a n00b frenzied server get 1st place fragger and rub it in their *i-need-a-broader-vocab* faces to the point where they'll never play again.

They just don't get it. You tell them not to do something but they do it just to get a kill. There was this one n00b yesterday that just kept shooting our spawn area getting a shitload of kills. But he violted ROE like 10 times giving him -30 in the final score.

It just pisses me off because it drags my score down -1 for every spawn00b out there.

*i-need-a-broader-vocab*.

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:59 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

they only play for the sake of violence, most of them dont seem to play for the fun of it, just the violence. Thats why they get angry when they get killed by their own mistakes and blame others for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:19 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

lol, they're just 13-18 year olds that have never had a girlfriend and are never getting laid, in my opinion.

It's like "Hey! Why'd you make me violate ROE you big meanie. :x Quit making me look like a noob, or n00b, or n00bizzle my shizzle nizzle..."

By the time they're done typing that. Some other spawn00b had already put 15 horribly aimed shots into their legs and arms.

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:54 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

by porrly aim you mean didnt hit anything. I get to a point like that when they are shooting at me but nothing i hitting since they spray.

hey im 16, I dont have a girlfriend, but I do have lots of friends who are girls. I jsut spend time in games to quell my temper. instead of taking it all out on other people I take it out in online games or even offline games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:31 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:

hey im 16, I dont have a girlfriend, but I do have lots of friends who are girls. I jsut spend time in games to quell my temper. instead of taking it all out on other people I take it out in online games or even offline games.

same, only 15...

I do enjoy going through Splintercell/RTCW with my SC-20K *coughFN2000*cough* or venom, just blowing things away.

say I"m a loser, eh? let's see what your 200 re-incarnations as namless nazis think avter I blow them up!

I also have a bunch of friends that play online games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:14 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

I'm not saying that all online gamer's don't have a life. Just the n00bs, and you two aren't n00bs from my view. :P

Also, I have a girlfriend, I'm 15, so I have a right to be stereotypical. :P

Also, whoever didn't know the SC-20k or FN2000 was a real weapon really do need to get a life. :P

I had a :P in every one of my sentences, lol.

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next