All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: realistic wounds
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:25 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I like to see realistic wounds in TCE,

and im not asking for body parts flying all over the map, no..
just some realistic wounds in the head/face,
and I know its possible with the wet engine,

what I like to see is some realistic wounds in someone's head, whe he's been shot by A shotgun bullet,
or if he's been shot in his head by A powerfull sniper riffle,

now im not asking that you should see bullet wound all over the body,
i just wanna see wounds in the head/face erea, because ther is no need to see wounds when players use gears and stuff, when in reality you wont see the wounds through the gear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:33 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

first of all, the bodies disappear quite fast. Second im not sure if anyone even has time to look at these in multiplayer. Then again, O would like to see a more realistic blood flash when I blow the brains out off an eneemy with my SPR. Its kinda depressing to get a headshot without the brain splatter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:04 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

blood splatter is a must, woulnds are ok for now, but they could use some updating. I'd recommend that you can see where you shot yor target, but not necessarily a gore fest.

I"m squeemish as I"m sure many players are, so no open head wounds or anything, I don't need to puke mid-game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:10 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Hopefully they'll do that in .49. The wounds are so bad right now. Its like a one hit kill to the head causes several wounds to show up on their body. It's like an explosive tip round, lol.

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:24 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

naw, explosive tip would tear a hole right on the head. its more like a shrapnel blast from a frag. or a very small shotgun shot with very light shrapnel instead of a load of pellets. But yes, we dont need to resort to excessive gore, these weapons arent that messy most of them wont even go through the body when its armored up with kevlar. Just something we can see when we make the kill is good enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:41 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
naw, explosive tip would tear a hole right on the head. its more like a shrapnel blast from a frag. or a very small shotgun shot with very light shrapnel instead of a load of pellets. But yes, we dont need to resort to excessive gore, these weapons arent that messy most of them wont even go through the body when its armored up with kevlar. Just something we can see when we make the kill is good enough.

I was just using the example that, that is what the rounds look like to do in the current version.

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:00 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

it wrote:
blood splatter is a must, woulnds are ok for now, but they could use some updating. I'd recommend that you can see where you shot yor target, but not necessarily a gore fest.

I"m squeemish as I"m sure many players are, so no open head wounds or anything, I don't need to puke mid-game.

dude stop posting my threads,
you play *i-need-a-broader-vocab* RUNSCAPE

shut the *i-need-a-broader-vocab* up man, you and me cant connect with each other,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:19 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Dragon, these are free forums. Anyone can speak thier mind. and it doesnt matter what other games they play, they can all post in this forums if they have something in mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:33 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Dragon, these are free forums. Anyone can speak thier mind. and it doesnt matter what other games they play, they can all post in this forums if they have something in mind.

not if they plays *i-need-a-broader-vocab* runscape

because it doesnt make sense if he keeps posting all my threads.
if he plays runscape,

we just cant interact, and he probably wont understand the hole idea i suggested,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:35 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

what if I start playing runscape just to prove my point. He also plays TCE, how does runescape make him any different? I play fantasy rpgs aswell, and actually i prefer something fantasy and scifi over modern reality based games, does that make my comments any different.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:37 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

its not about fantasy or sci-fi

is about how good the game looks, and gameplay.,

I posted A picture of that runscape game, and thought you would understand,
but it seems you dont.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:55 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

ive seen what runscape looks like and thats why im not playing it, but its not right to discriminate someone because they do play it. You should know that I still play really old games that dont even have dynamic lighting or even a single blob shadow. A person has rights to post in these forums about "games with good graphics" whether they play games that look like something form every modern gamer's nightmare. For all who knows, maybe this guy plays games that you cant even get to run on your computer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:17 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I can play whatever the hell I want, and I can post what/wherever the hell I want.

and, the main reason I play runescape is because of my little brother, little bastard got me hooked.

and xenokiller is right, I also play TC:E and I have a fairly well rounded knowlege of weapons through the ages. just because I play a game you don't like, doesn't mean I cant post in your threads.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:30 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I suppose making realistic wounds wont be so hard. Its just making a whole new set of "wounded skins", thats if the devs will let someone outside the team who has access to Photoshop to edit the skins for them. Id like to, but the thing is, I dont have Photoshop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:09 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
I suppose making realistic wounds wont be so hard. Its just making a whole new set of "wounded skins", thats if the devs will let someone outside the team who has access to Photoshop to edit the skins for them. Id like to, but the thing is, I dont have Photoshop.

A series of blood decals on their body would be just fine. A different sized bullet hole for the type of round. Like if you shoot them with a buckshot, you'll see several small penetration wounds, and if you use a Deagle, it leaves big holes in them

/Dragonathon

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next