Let him finish what he started on COD4.
If you want to use that logic, TCE and CQB are already ETX compatible but that is besides the point.
i hope coroner reads this
Coroner is well aware of the engine and is following it's development since Q3 version of Xreal:
He also made it clear that he does not wish to use it for a list of reasons, use the search function or visit his blog for more info.
This thread is for those interested in ETX, that's why it's this section of the forums.
There is another project now which uses ETXreal's rendering engine, Open Wolf:http://www.moddb.com/games/openwolf
OpenWolf engine Features
* Modern OpenGL 3.2 renderer (based on XreaL engine).
* MySQL relational database managments system.
* Ruby programming language for system administrators.
* Newton Game Physics.
* Ingame Internet Relay Chat (IRC).
* dynamic OpenSSL libraries.
* IPv6 network support.
* Ogg Vorbis audio decoding.
* SDL backend for the OpenGL context, window management, and input.
* OGV Theora free lossy video compression format.
* Full x86-64 architecture support (Windows, Mac and Linux).
* QVM (Quake Virtual Machine) and LLVM virtual machine.
* Support for various esoteric operating systems
* Multiuser support on Windows systems (user-specific game data is stored in their respective Application Data folders)
* In-engine Voice Over IP (VOIP) support,
* Mumble poositional audio support.
* Multiview suppport.
* LUA scripting languague.
* Localization in-game support (support for other languages).
* Internet radio shoutcast support.
* Fully supporting Tremulous GPP and 1.1.0 along with Enemy Territory.
* Sound system based on plugins