All times are UTC

Post subject: logitech G510
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

i have a logitech G510 keyboard, it has a game panel display to see your stats like strength and dexterity and so on in RPG's and health and ammo in FPS's, i was wondering if CQB could be included in the game panel display on logitech G510 keyboard

coroner if your interested you can contact logitech, allot of games are featured in the G510 keyboard, too many to name,

but this is just an idea.... you dont have to flame...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:43 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Please learn to put your posts in the correct places. You've been here long enough to know that by now.

A post mainly about a keyboard doesn't belong under "CQB".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:14 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Diane wrote:
Please learn to put your posts in the correct places. You've been here long enough to know that by now.

A post mainly about a keyboard doesn't belong under "CQB".

its actually about CQB, i just want the game stats of CQB in the logitech G510 keyboard, so its not really oftopic,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:54 am 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

I read your post. But it's still about a keyboard. It doesn't really belong with other threads about the actual game in itself.

Now, let's just stop and let this thread enjoy being in Off Topic, because now we are making it off topic :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:48 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Diane wrote:
I read your post. But it's still about a keyboard. It doesn't really belong with other threads about the actual game in itself.

Now, let's just stop and let this thread enjoy being in Off Topic, because now we are making it off topic :D

k... what i like to add is, if the ingame stats are on the G510 keyboard than u can turn the stats off from the actual screen"monitor", so the hud dont get in the way of your view, what do u guys think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:30 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

oh... forgot to mention, turning the hud off the screen should be optional for those who dont own the G510 keyboard,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:57 pm 
Master
Master

im using the g15 for years now (since release?) and believe me u dont need that crap. it would distract u a lot more than actually help. and what would u like to see on the game panel anyway? health or ammo? they arent show in number in tce/cqb anyway, and im sure coroner wont change that, so the idea actually gets even more useless.
fact is, this "feature" is useless in a lot of games. i can only imagine it being helpful in "slower" games where taking your eyes off the monitor doesnt matter that much and the game panel could for example have info u dont have on ur screen (eg less important extra info, which you dont want to spam ur monitor with).
so forget it in case of tce/cqb (and basically any other fps). theres much better use for it, eg. i use the panel for non-gaming stuff like teamspeak info, chat (xfire,..), cpu/gpu/fps monitoring, music,.... this kind of stuff is actually helpful^^ (especially when ur ingame and u dont have to leave/minimize the game to check/do stuff).

*Clan Movie #2*|xfire: snakes3k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:09 pm 
Master
Master

So, you have a personal computer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:07 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

SnaKeS3K wrote:
(especially when ur ingame and u dont have to leave/minimize the game to check/do stuff).

im considering to buy a cheap small netbook to put on the side of my desk table, so i can like do other stuff while im gaming, like using MSN and add people on my msn, or teamspeak so i can see the teamspeak interface, and much more, u might think its useless but i kinda like the idea to use 2 computers at the same time, i can use more monitors but that would be more expensive i think...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:24 pm 
Expert
Expert

Another monitor would be far cheaper. I don't think you'd be able to get a computer cheap enough to compete with the price of a monitor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:50 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Alpha Red wrote:
Another monitor would be far cheaper. I don't think you'd be able to get a computer cheap enough to compete with the price of a monitor.

a net book can cost 200euro and sometimes 150euro, where a monitor can cost you 500euro's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:29 pm 
Expert
Expert

Well here in Canada, net books don't usually go below ~$200 price-wise; where as monitors can be found under $100. To be honest, I wouldn't spend anymore than $200 on a monitor. But I guess since I don't do much gaming these days my opinion doesn't count.