Hmmm.....my first suggestions about gameplay in CQB.
1) Most important - Too slow movements. Overall movement is like in dense oil. I cant feel DYNAMISM in CQB. Everything here is clumsy ,incredible slow - ideal fps for grandfathers. In this form there is no realism (as u want Coroner)..but only frustrating gameplay. To be honest everyone player who i know complain a lot about it .
2) Very strange running. I feel as if i had to accelerate first before start really run. What is that??
3) NO FEELING of jumping, climbing etc..It is like a slide .
4) Total IMHO misunderstanding with perks..Loan, climbing in perks ???? It's really bad idea. As a last resort , much better is add to perks any logical items like for example better nades, kevlar for specs etc.
5) The same with blood system on screen...and self healing. It was much better in 0.49. Even TCE could be much better without medicine at all!! What a great future in todays idiotic cod like fps ! Self-healing is NOT good idea for any self-respect tactical game. Please give up from this feature.
6) Red dots on radar showing enemies positions. Useless. Teamspeak/mumble are enough.
7) Exagerated swimming, shaking of weapons during aiming. Its not realistic.
Too bright graphics on some places on map.
9) Knife position is strange.(too close to face)
10) very ugly looking dolly-legs - i prefer in this case to see nothing like in 0.49
11) I have to play with DISABLED anisotrophy. Otherwise CQB kick me to desktop (9600GT, athlon X2, win7 64)
Generally CQB have chance to be better than TCE but...a lot of amendments and changes are needed.
Regards! sry for my weak english ..lol ; )
osch..i forgot..no M4, M16 ? ://///////////////////////