All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:30 pm 
Expert
Expert

If you're having troubles with md3 and Blender, I suggest you try out MM3D (Misfit Model 3D). Its a nice simple program that has excellent md3 support with tagging and all that jazz. I used to use it before I found perfect md3 scripts for Blender, so I know how it works pretty well. So if you need help or would like a tut for compiling for TCE/TC I can easily make one for you and anyone else who wants to do it.

Here is a link to the site:
http://www.misfitcode.com/misfitmodel3d/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:31 pm 
Master
Master

Alpha Red wrote:
If you're having troubles with md3 and Blender, I suggest you try out MM3D (Misfit Model 3D). Its a nice simple program that has excellent md3 support with tagging and all that jazz. I used to use it before I found perfect md3 scripts for Blender, so I know how it works pretty well. So if you need help or would like a tut for compiling for TCE/TC I can easily make one for you and anyone else who wants to do it.

Here is a link to the site:
http://www.misfitcode.com/misfitmodel3d/

I have been busy but now i have plenty of freetime.

Ye i instal it today :D

I think the scope is pretty much ready (only textures needed)

Also im having sucsses with my glock :P curving is done. I just had problem that it was sucked from sides to middle slightly but i dont think that you can see it on handling stance.

I make anymore triger, sight, mouth and that weird vent that g18 compact model haves near the mouth on top. Also because i have currenly very optimized and clear model (less than 100 verts and 20 faces) i think i could make hammer part in the model itself instead of texture (i first though to use texture only)

Oh also rounding the sides of the glock and its ready :D then i try animating. I think i might stick with blender (new beta.founded good guide)

Ps i think i maybe make red dot again because i know how to make it more better than now

growing

getting stronger