All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:18 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

uhuh.... :? looks like it too, but they also have thier share of slacking. They have posponed the release almost 4 times i think, and NOV17 is the lastest possible release date, on that day we will see what will happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:33 am 
High Master
High Master

The 3D view doesn't work for me because I uninstalled the Viewpoint Media everything. Stupid AOL!!!

And, actually tomorrow is the release of an alpha build, only for team members and testers. It's going to be a while before a playable version is ready for the rest of us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:57 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

i thiink Ipox didnt say anything about an alpha build because he was announcing it to the entire forums. it is possible that that is the beta, because, according to him, they have already been testing it out as they were building it. Hopefully, it is a beta.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:11 am 
High Master
High Master

-->News:
http://priceofpeace.net/

iPox wrote:
Okay, people following our progress, here's what's happening.

We had a 5-week-plan with the full Stalinesque connotations. We had some people who were scheduled to do certain things. They did not. We decided about half-way through that we would not be able to make it, so we scuttled the plan.

We had 4 updates planned in the same time period, two came out, and then problems arose for getting certain skins done in a timely fashion. I'll come back to the skins later, but the updates were delayed and then cancelled.

After we re-assessed our status, after about October 31st, we decided to redouble our efforts and focus on more of a short-term basis. We did plan an update for a little while ago (is it two weeks already?), but that did not work out for the same reasons as the last two (and others).

We have also had a couple of long-term members go AWOL-ish recently. But we are still chugging, and here's how: November 17 was to be the last day of the 5th week of the 5-week-plan. On November 17 (you'll note that it's the 15th as of this posting, except in Australia, so we have a pretty good idea of what can happen two days from now), we'll be releasing what we're referring to as v0.05a alpha to the team and to a few testers. In the past we have had difficulties with getting coding organised and with animations. At the moment, however, we are absolutely STEAMING along in both of those departments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:03 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

we, that is the case huh. my bad. but there was a reason why I already asked them about joining betatesting team before. If I can get that, Ill just send over feedback.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:22 pm 
Master
Master

it is the year 2006. many new and exciting games are coming out!!! plus there 2 new consoles coming out. and some kickass games for the psp!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:42 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

who wouldnt have known. alot of new stuff are expected at 2006.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2