All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: 49 is lookin good!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:45 pm 
Master
Master

you know that movie made by fejf maybe a couple months ago? there were new models for the cops and terros, glass(well they've had it all along, they just never emphasized it though.), and a sweet new climbing system that looks like mantling, near the end, there was this vip mode, ill explain the whole process in detail:
mission begins in northport, a almost completely redone version.
first you pick the VIP files, which looks like a burger, then you go up the route(the most common route taken by cops - that staircase.) and then you open a door (nice new feature!![even though it was in ET]) and then you go in through a doorway and then you use a computer and then you upload files to it (with corresponding images on the computer screen). Then a gate near where the metal crates would be opens and you get on the boat, and then you have to start the motor. sweet. also did i mention a new compass look( i think it was made by coroner, there was a picture of it on either forum.), and a new feature that told you where you were, like if you were near a shed, it would say "shed". if you were near the raft, it would say "raft". rather like the unreal tournament locationing thing. overall it was SWEET.

btw i watched this movie when it came out. i wrote this now simply because i just felt like so, and anyone who didnt watch it could check it out. (unlikely).
everyone give fejf a cheer and then return to waiting patiently.

Post subject: re
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:30 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

where can you find that movie? i havent watched it. but, when i try to load a quicktime video, it says something like missing or unsupported features. i really want to see .49 in action.

Post subject: Re: re
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:19 am 
Master
Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
where can you find that movie? i havent watched it. but, when i try to load a quicktime video, it says something like missing or unsupported features. i really want to see .49 in action.

let me see.. it was posted on the forums before.. ahh here it is:
http://www.rommel.stw.uni-erlangen.de/~ ... the.movie/
recommend you download the high res version.
near the end, thats where the good stuff is.

Post subject: re
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:22 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

ok thanks. ill check it out when i get back from school.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]