All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:22 am 
High Master
High Master

Well, maybe they should make up a new enemy. AA 3.0 is supposed to have a new fictional enemy. One more suitable to the US Army. Speaking of AA, I got my star! =D

The military does seem to be slowly shifting back to the Russians and that area. Russia is pissed at us at the moment. We went in to calm down Kosovo, and when Kosovo declared independence, they pissed Russia off even more. And the US is in the middle of all of this. No I don't think it's the US's job to protect them, we have kind of been getting screwed a lot lately.
I joined the National Guard here about a month ago, and one of the biggest units getting sent that way is my unit, the 129th FA. But yes, kind of scaring me, I joined the military and Russia is getting pissed. Of course, there is about a year and a half before I even get considered for deployment.

Yes, Russia is a way over used and quite often incorrectly used enemy of the US. Most of the people in my class think the Russians were enemies during WWII. And I'm not saying this is definitely going to blow up and become full out war, but it does look like a possibility. Maybe the Cold War is returning to claim a victor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:38 pm 
High Master
High Master

lol, a few have played red alert, let alone world in conflict, they just suck at life. But seriously, Russia is getting pissed with us, and we need to be extremely careful with what goes on over there right now. As I said before, we are sending a huge amount of soldiers that way right now. Well, to Kosovo, which is right in that area. Then Turkey is moving a huge amount of troops into Iraq. If you ask me though, the best enemy is always a made up one. So many possibilities there. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:00 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Putin's moving into a backseat as Primeminister instead of president. He might still turn that into a puppet government. Believe me, its the same thing that happened in the Philippines. President steps down and becomes PM, next thing we know, dictatorship and puppet government, coup de etat and martial law, etc etc etc...

Im in Canada now yet apparently ever as close to conflict. My favour in a possible conflict will still depend on who are the playing factions but I will not side with americans knowing they caused the whole bull.

-----------------------

Splitting. New Topic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:04 am 
Master
Master

I own commies

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:52 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

lol...

Strange though becauses its just a battle of ideas. the real conflict is actually between democracy and totalitarianism.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:35 am 
High Master
High Master

I don't know anything else, the last thing I heard about Kosovo and that area was when they declared independence. It might just be kind of quiet at the moment.

And Russia isn't communist. >.> Well most of it. Theres still commies there I can garuntee it. Which really anyone who wants to overthrow the government is getting damn close to a commie. But Russia is currently a democratic government. Kind of like a big bunch of us Americans, anyone in their right mind wants Bush impeached.... but a commie is just a person of a type of government called communism, you could call us Americans capitalists if you wanted. It's just the fact that Communism made a bad name for it's self right after WWII with the help of Chinese and Soviet leaders.

It's just the fact that Bush is an idiot, and has lately been doing things that Russia is not happy with. The US is sending a large amount of soldiers to Kosovo as a peace keeping mission, not to go to war with any of them, kind of like Iraq, and we all know how that turned out. Well we're still waiting I guess..... But really, we want to help and we are getting shot at because of it, it's time to leave and let it settle down on it's own.

Personally, call me bad or whatever you want, I think it was wrong to hang Saddam. What was happening is he was gassing the Kurds, a small group in Iraq. The Kurds are the ones we are supposed to be protecting. Turns out the Kurds were and still are slipping into Turkey and bombing things. They're being little terrorists. What Saddam was doing was gassing them, and keeping them from bombing Turkey, and it was working fairly well. When we went and took out Saddam, that little noose around the Kurds neck was loosened, and they are back to the bombing. Now I think maybe Saddam could have handled it another way, but it was his country to rule, and who made us the world police?

Maybe someone will come up with a good reason why we killed him and I won't have to look so bad.

I got off topic again didn't I. Really, I will defend just about anything. Just about any decision has a bad point, and it's not usually hard to find it. But with the media taking over anything we know, it's all just a big mess and so few people know the truth. I knew a person who thought the World Trade center was bombed by Iraq and it killed millions of us. 0.o

I'm the person in class that will bring up the good points of Hitler when we are all insulting him. Did you know he gave a gold watch to anyone who stopped somking? He was seriously against smoking, he understood the effects, and took it upon himself to try to fix it. So almost every "bad" leader has good points. The Germans, loved Hitler. The Japanese would die for their country and their way of life. Really, the only reason a leader is bad, is because they are different.

And yeah Pearl Harbor was attacked by the Japanese, that was a bad thing that happened to us, it was a good thing we went back. If you look at it, it's kind of like this war right now. However, the biggest force isn't even going after the guy who supposedly thought the attack up.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:47 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Didnt Putin just appoint his chosen successor then the Russians voted that same guy anyway with Putin remaining as Prime Minister. That isnt exaclty democracy.. seems like Putin is still in power but atleast he means well unlike Bush who put the weapons there in the first place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:10 am 
High Master
High Master

Well ok, it's supposed to be considered a democracy. Then again, Aryan Nazi's were supposed to be the next generation of super humans.

If you look at it though, there is a ton of blonde hair and blue eyes out there. 0.o According it a lot of places, only 2% have green eyes anymore. Makes me feel special.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:47 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Anything rare in the species is recessive. If for some reason green was prefered then it would be passed on till more and more people had green eyes. You cant really count blonde hair as a factor anymore as anyone can have blonde hair these days plus who is to say Aryans really were blonde hair blue eyed... xP The Aryans were indians and probably still are. (Indian indian not Native American).

Ever heard of December 21 2012? Its the Mayan date of Armaggedon. On the same month ten days later the Kyoto Protocol expires. Right now we are entering recession in the US, though they deny it. Also, remilitarization of the world's former super powers. Increasing tensions in the mideast and the orient (Korea). What is to happen in four years? What do you think...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:42 am 
High Master
High Master

Lol, yeah, heard a lot about 2012, got a friend who's like that and believes it all. I really have no idea if it's true, but there is definitely tensions building everywhere, resources are limited, and we got a lot of dick head leaders everywhere. So who knows, maybe it's all ending. :P

Did always think it would be kind of cool to see the end anyway. :twisted:

Whoa man, I could be in the war to end all wars! holy hell 0.0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:24 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I know man, me too, I some how can feel it coming poking me in the back.

By dick head leaders you mean the former governor of New York xD xD xD hehe BUSTED!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:46 am 
High Master
High Master

lol, I suppose, I mean a lot of others too. One I can think of.... it's starts with a b, and, the letter after the next is an s, but I just can't come to the other two........ could you figure it out for me?

The forums really are dead aren't they 0.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:52 am 
Master
Master

those damn commies