False 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Truth 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
I'll skip this non-sense. 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: DSooplihhyP a,tm sintasi rboerscts.iD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:54 pm 
High Master
High Master

According to page 00036 of the Principia Discordia, a pope is "every single man, woman, and child on this Earth."

Included in the Principia Discordia there is an "official =POPE= card" (on page 00036) that may be reproduced and distributed freely to anyone and everyone. Papacy, however, is not granted through possession of this card — it is merely to inform people that they are a genuine and authorized Pope of Discordia.

While the powers of a Pope were not necessarily enumerated in the Principia, we are given some idea from a note under the card which states, "A =POPE= is someone who is not under the authority of the authorities." Some Discordians have also taken it upon themselves to further elaborate upon the powers of a Pope. On the back of some Pope cards, the following message can be found:

"The rights of a =POPE= include but are not necessarily limited to:

4. To invoke infallibility at any time, including retroactively.
172. To completely rework the Erisian church.
982. To baptise, bury, and marry (with the permission of the deceased in the latter two cases).
.32. To ex-communicate, de-ex-communicate, re-ex-communicate, and de-re-ex-communicate (no backsies!) both his-/her-/it-/them-/your-/our-/His-/Her-/It-/Them-/Your-/Our-self/selves and others (if any).
?#?. To perform all rites and functions deemed inappropriate for a Pope of Discordia."

8. There is no Goddess but Goddess and She is Your Goddess. There is no Erisian Movement but The Erisian Movement and it is The Erisian Movement. And every Golden Apple Corps is the beloved home of a Golden Worm.
Tuesday. A Discordian Shall Always use the Official Discordian Document Numbering System.
564738291. A Discordian is Required during his early Illumination to Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog on a Friday; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Roman Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns).
4X10/40. A Discordian shall Partake of No Hot Dog Buns, for Such was the Solace of Our Goddess when She was Confronted with The Original Snub.
13. A Discordian is Prohibited from Believing What he reads.

If you get this, then good for you. )Or is it(bad for you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:10 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

*skip*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:38 pm 
High Master
High Master

You are better off skipping it. Unless of course you are interested in discorianism.(It's philosophy.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:36 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

I got halfway through, stopped, then said to myself "Why the hell am I still reading this?"...... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:54 am 
High Master
High Master

If you read half, then you waisted to much time. (I started posting because the forums were quite.)