All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:18 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

I dont think you need more than 2 clips/magazines for the Mac10.... unless you are a spray and pray style player. If one sets the weapon to single shot, you can get more accurate and quick shots still by hitting the fire key quick.... and save a few bullets that would normally hit the wall or miss its mark erratically by the kick backs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:34 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

uhm hoak?....

i think that i understood what you were trying to tell me about clips n magazins just the first time.. okay? SO NO NEED TO REPEAT. which rhimes butifully btw.

but about the mistake: my english is not good. the only word i knew for that was clip. since your FIRST post i understood its better to say magazine. So by here: I UNDERSTOOD IT GODDAMNED.

but thanks though for explaining me the difference mate.
but, since you are an expert, and i am not going to read the long, long storys you post, are you with me about putting more MAGAZINES for mac?

i like the weapon very much, but i can make 3 kills with it and than i must grab my pistol.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2