All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: my reply to the comments i coudlnt reply
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:23 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

heres my reply back to the comments i couldnt reply:

fry lock wrote:
Dragon, your a joke, 90% of the time people just laugh at how ignorant, self-centered, and closed minded you are. You make the Greek figure Narcissus look like a modest guy. Furthermore, your grammar and spelling make it difficult to understand what your saying half the time, so please improve it, so people don't mistake what your trying to say. Your grammar and spelling should be better, even if English isn't your first language. By now, with all the post your read and make, your grammar should be at lest that of a 10 year old. I know it's online, but it's even bad for online chatting.

well if u think my grammar sucks and barely understandable, than why do u even reply? 1 answer, because u understand me, im not going to correct something that is allready sufficient enough for people to understand me,

im 90% a joke huh!? hmm... allot of my suggestions that were implemented in game must be a joke too, u must find all my jokes funny, because your using all my jokes...

and for it,

yes im hot, i look cool awesome, trust me, im like a ferarri compared to you.

it wrote:
I have a harder time believing that you're as hot with the ladies as you say you are, judging by your grammar, and extremely short fuse. It's something I have problems with, too, and it has impared me severely.

judging you by my grammar? lol stupid but funny,

"well im judging by your looks" ur virginity will never get popped:
http://www.truecombat.us/gallery/albums ... G_0641.JPG

funny, people trying to correct me, when they even aint at my lvl, they end up saying dumb things that doesnt make any sense,

keep going guys its amusing to see how you guys react on evry painful diss you receive from me, is like watching my dog rolling over,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:01 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

post locked, it's flamebait.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:30 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Dragon you do know that you just ticked the last warning off by restarting a closed thread locked for flaming. We will not do anything but leave it to Diane to see what to do about this.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]