All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:08 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

hey, at least we know he's not lying.

oddly enough, I get a better orgasm from really good music than I do from a sexual release. it's odd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:40 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
well... at least its not as said as posting a thread about how scared u are to approach a girl "cough" "cough"

Dude, seriously... you do not want to go there right now, YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO THERE TRUST ME.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:38 pm 
High Master
High Master

Dragonathan, that was out of line. Some young people are nervous about dating. It's normal. Giving someone, that your not close to, shit about being nervous over a girl is uncalled for, and a sign of immaturity, self esteem issues, and the case of the preteens. Now, if you two were close friends, you could taunt him, but in a friendly way, but since you know each other online, and barley, that is very uncalled for.

You insinuate that he is immature because he made a thread about being nervous over a girl, a common thing for a "young & in love" person. Yet you act like a *i-need-a-broader-vocab* preteen and give him shit over it. Dragon, you keep on saying things that make you look more and more like a twelve year old. If you are as old as you insinuate, then act it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:32 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

-ATHF-FryLock wrote:
Dragonathan, that was out of line. Some young people are nervous about dating. It's normal. Giving someone, that your not close to, shit about being nervous over a girl is uncalled for, and a sign of immaturity, self esteem issues, and the case of the preteens. Now, if you two were close friends, you could taunt him, but in a friendly way, but since you know each other online, and barley, that is very uncalled for.

You insinuate that he is immature because he made a thread about being nervous over a girl, a common thing for a "young & in love" person. Yet you act like a *i-need-a-broader-vocab* preteen and give him shit over it. Dragon, you keep on saying things that make you look more and more like a twelve year old. If you are as old as you insinuate, then act it.

dont use the red color it hurts my eyes,

now for your reply, if people trying to attack me, than i have the right to attack back, he was sorta attacking with some slang word he didnt understood, saying its sad, i just replied back and said that its not as sad as opening a thread about how u cant approach a girl,

u respect me, i respect u
u disrespect me, i disrespect u
thats basicly the method i use in my social life, im that guy that dont give respect if they disrespect me, wel thats logical, and very normal...
and i also dont suck someone elses dick NEVER!, "cough" it "cough"

and if it makes me look like an twelve years old, well i dont give a shit,
not my problems, im not going to listen to people saying me what to do on the internet that i even dont know, sorry im not a raised in a small town, so i dont give a damn thing about what other people think about me, and i dont really like to be over concerned about evryones personal stuff, and i dont necessarily like to know someone well, all i want is to post opinions and ideas in this forum and thats it, and if u treat me like shit, i will treat u like shit also,

end of story, now if u just cill and calm down and just ignore the things u dont like about me, and if u do that than im sure we can get allong better, but if u keep giving reactions about the things u dont like about me, than please dont be mad if i address u about something i dont like about YOU! if you keep worrying about the things u dont like about me than we never can get allong, trust me, if im doing something u dont like, just ignore as simple as that,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:55 pm 
High Master
High Master

He didn't really give you shit, he made a comment saying he thought you using horny was odd. He didn't call you a loser for using it, he said it made confounded him, to the point where he misreads your intentions. If you can't understand the difference between an insult and being mislead be comments, then you need to work on your social skills. Maybe be a girl for yourself, which I assume you don't, seeing as how I believe your twelve.

Dragon, even if that was a insult it, it would have been minor, what you said was out of line. The only time he said something was sad, which is still not a insult, was when I said, "Me so horny, me love you long time.".

Dragon, you over react to every thing. When some one else has a different option you usually fly off the handle. I gave feedback on one of your ideas, which is what you claim to want, and you flew off the handle because it was negative feedback. Dragon, learn to act civil, or at lest fake it. All you do make yourself look more and more like a fool; consequently people think your just a joke. Then people will not take your million suggestions seriously. Thus, you become nothing more than spam on some forums.

Dragon, your a joke, 90% of the time people just laugh at how ignorant, self-centered, and closed minded you are. You make the Greek figure Narcissus look like a modest guy. Furthermore, your grammar and spelling make it difficult to understand what your saying half the time, so please improve it, so people don't mistake what your trying to say. Your grammar and spelling should be better, even if English isn't your first language. By now, with all the post your read and make, your grammar should be at lest that of a 10 year old. I know it's online, but it's even bad for online chatting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:28 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

thread getting off-topic, and devolving.

so what if evil is awkward when it comes to dating. guess what, that's natural. I have a harder time believing that you're as hot with the ladies as you say you are, judging by your grammar, and extremely short fuse. It's something I have problems with, too, and it has impared me severely.

*restrains self from further argument*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2