All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: snore.....
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:07 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

I haven't been on this site forever, mostly because i got tired of reading the same persons lengthy discussions/posts about how to improve this game.

I come back and still the same person is making 90% of the new topics/posts.

snore and bore....

its run me off again....back to the tce.net where i don't have to read the gibberish.

LD out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:41 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

You know, instead of wasting everybody's time in the form of a complaint-thread, how bout next time you skip it and just leave quietly? :?

Nobody want's to read something like this, so consider that the next time you feel the need to post something so blatantly spammy and unnecissary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:12 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Actually while you were away, that "same person" also went away. We got him back through a poll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:36 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

awww evil muska did you wake up on the cranky side of the bed? isnt this the offtopic/post whatever u want forum? I mean i figured it was ok, i could voice what i wanted....guess not....maybe i shoulda posted bout my real life drama huh? then it woulda been fine?

delete my account ,,!,,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:45 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

the thread doesnt violate the rules - you arnet flaming or anything just stressing an opinion. We cant prosecute so everyone calm down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:06 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

LadyDeath wrote:
awww evil muska did you wake up on the cranky side of the bed? isnt this the offtopic/post whatever u want forum? I mean i figured it was ok, i could voice what i wanted....guess not....maybe i shoulda posted bout my real life drama huh? then it woulda been fine?

delete my account ,,!,,

I'm sorry, I thought you said you were gone.... what happened?

and btw, I can't delete your account, and I wouldn't even if I could.

Yes, I am pretty pissed off right now, I tend to get like this when I am, so I appologize.
It just seems to me that all you are doing is bashing the forum and announcing that your leaving..... what's the point?
When "that person" left he didn't announce it like he was special or something, he just left.
The point I'm trying to convey is this is a pretty arrogant thread to start, and that irritates me something awful.

Oh, and btw, bet you can't guess who started the poll that got "that person" back.....

<----------- that's right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:12 am 
Master
Master

meh i come by now and again but in all the forums it seems to be ppl who don't play TC:E bitch about it best TC:E Forum is TC:E Japan

Post subject: Re: snore.....
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:43 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

LadyDeath wrote:
I haven't been on this site forever, mostly because i got tired of reading the same persons lengthy discussions/posts about how to improve this game.

well thats logical, this whole forum is based for discussing about how to improve and sharing idea's with other people in the forum,

if there is something else u wanna discuss about instead of "how to improve the game" than just post it in the off topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:06 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Dragon... that was probably the most logical and reasonal post of yours that Ive seen. Hehe.

This forum is a board dedicated to community discussion of the game. If you dont like the conversation flow, then contribute to it to better suit your needs or find another board better suited for you, if you only feel the need to lurk.

The TCE community is blessed to have many community boards with their own forums... giving members a place to post their thoughts and suggestions.

Coming to this forum and posting such an attention seeking thread openly criticising a regular member ... one who I must admit has behaved exceptionally lately, even if his ideas are not shared by all ... is pretty silly and definately not necessary. If anything, it only validates the point that the community is very negative and should spend more time enjoying the game and coming up with suggestions for its improvement... instead of lashing out on fellow players and forums provided for said game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:26 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

P.S. I am locking this thread. Off Topic is intended for off topic banter and should not be abused with off handed remarks towards the community here.

Problems, questions or whatever, feel free to use the pm function.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]