All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tribute to TC Chinese Fans & a Fineass weapon:D
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:06 am 
Master
Master

http://www.world.guns.ru/assault/as39-e.htm (dont we all love this site??)
the QBZ 95, a bullpup assault rifle chambered in the 5.8mmx42mmss109 round. looks ok, but performs nicely. it might take a lil getting used to but once you get used to it its damned easy. gas operated(duh), short stroke gas piston, mag fed(DUH!), automatic(ffs DUH)or select fire weapon, the sights are open, integrated into the carrying handle, which has mounts for scopes and stuff(thats pretty *i-need-a-broader-vocab* obvious..). the standard version has an unobstructed barrel which allows for the firing or rifle grenades(nice.. fire in the hole.). the underside of the barrel has mounts for bayonets and grenade launchers(there are several grenade launchers out there; the 3 most famous:gp30, m203 and the one on the g36), im not sure if bipods are integral or can be fitted.. this rifle is not ambidextrous(if i spelt that wrong correct me), since the rifle only has a ejection port to the right, so a sigh of disapppointment for us left handers. i fired this in my military training, nice weapon, good accuracy, 26 outta 30,(you have to learn to fire the sks first) good penetration. the carbine version is a friggin shorty, used by commandos n stuff. the support version has a drum mag and heavier barrel(thicker barrels need less changin), though this makes firing a bullpup machine gun pretty awkward. there is also a sniper version, though i'm not qualified for sharpsho0tin yet. the export version, designated the QBZ-97, is chambered in the annoying famous 5.56x45NATO round, which makes it another 5.56 rifle. bleugh. *i-need-a-broader-vocab* THE M4!!! HAIL THE REPUBLIC!!!! WOO!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:48 am 
Master
Master

Ab-So-Fucking-Lutely! A little weird looking to Westerners; but is beyond a doubt a very fine weapon, and has not been done to death in FPS games!

I'd love to see more Chinese and Korean weapons in TC:E, or any tactical realism game for that matter!

Are you Chinese and from ROC Flyhead?! SO COOL IF TRUE!

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:13 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

http://bbs.defence.co.kr/html/bbs/data/ ... /K1-01.jpg

(click and re-enter the URL)
This is the representative rifle of S.Korea. Don't know about spec.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:50 am 
Master
Master

:D thanx for support 8)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]