All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:01 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

your taking it too slow, way too slow,

wich could be a major advantage dude...
if u take it slow, girls tempt to wanna take it fast, but if u take it fast they seem to wanna take it extremely slow,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:16 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
your taking it too slow, way too slow,

wich could be a major advantage dude...
if u take it slow, girls tempt to wanna take it fast, but if u take it fast they seem to wanna take it extremely slow,

I appreciate you trying to cheer me up, but it really isn't doing it for me, sorry.

Let me catch you up a bit on what I've f**ked up on sofar.....

1. She told me early on (first 2 months) I had a cute smile, I was so stunned I didn't say anything. A second later she asked me if I heard her and I just said "Yeah, I did," :roll:

2. The same day as #1 (later on) she yelled "You know I'm in love with you, right?" to me from across the store (it was late, there were only a few other people there). My response to this was "ummm.... whatever?", mostly because I assumed she wasn't serious and was just trying to mess with my head.

3. I tried asking her out once. I walked up to her before I left for a delivery and said "I need to talk to you later, ok?", and she just nodded her head with a straight face (she always smiles, so this definately affected her). Later on I kept seeing her wispering to people and giggling, and I started to get nervous. Later on I pretended I never talked to her and headed for my car. She ran after me and asked "What did you want to ask me?". I (stupidly) just said "Nothing,", shut the car door, and left. THIS IS PERFECT-OPPORTUNITY-WASTED #1

4. I also dropped by her other job once to ask her out (it's a drive-thru resturant, a small building with drive-thru windows on both sides, one for normal orders, and the one on the opposite side for people who have a passenger). I went on the passenger-side and revved my engine at the little order-box-thing. I hear her come over the speaker and I start ordering. In the middle of it she asks "Is your name Robert?", and I said yes. There was a pause and she told me to go to the window.
She leaned out the window with a big grin on her face and said "What do you want?". I choked and didnt say what I wanted to say, but I still somehow remained smooth. I said "What do you mean? I want my food...". She laughed and went to get my food. Since I was at the opposite-side window, I had to actually get out of the car and walk to the window. While I was getting out she made it to the window first and yelled "Get over here, boy!", and I yelled back "I'll get over there when I'm damn ready!". She laughed and threatened to drop it on the ground. I walked slowly over and she started counting. Right as I got there she quickly leaned way out the window and pretended to drop it (but didn't). I then got my food and left. THIS IS PERFECT-OPPORTUNITY-WASTED #2.

5. The night she left her job at the pizza place, I was in the back doing some grunt-work and sulking, when she ran in to get something she forgot.
I asked "So, you outta here?", then she said "Yup, bye!" and headed for the door. right before she reached it I blurted out "I'm gunna miss you,", which froze her in her tracks. She looked back nervously, said "You too," and left. THIS IS PERFECT-OPPORTUNITY-WASTED #3.

6. I decided after she left (and after finding out where she worked) that I had the perfect chance to redeem myself.... VALENTINE'S DAY!
I bought a card, dropped it by her work, waited aaaaand..... nothing.
Turns out, she quit right on V-Day (because of a death in the family, according to her ex-boss) and never received the card (or so I assume, the boss simply said she "assumed she had got it,", which pissed me off beyond belief). The very next day I was folding boxes and she just walks in and stands about 1 1/2 feet from me, only glancing at me once.
I was so shocked all I could say was "What's got you so damn happy?", and she just said "Nothing,". I then slinked my way over to the oven, she hung around, talking to other employees, started talking with Stone, then they both walked outside. I went on a run shortly after, and they were both gone. When I got back from my delivery, she was no longer there, and Stone was back. Odd. THIS IS PERFECT-OPPORTUNITY-WASTED #4.

7. The most recent encounter. Already been stated so I'll stunt it quite a bit.
She shows up again. I run away. She is given a free pizza by Stone. I scratch my head. She leaves. THIS IS PERFECT-OPPORTUNITY-WASTED #5.

Lets count the score....

2 minor f**k-ups
5 MAJOR f**k-ups
7 Total f**k-ups

If she can come back to me again and forgive me for 5 MAJOR f**k-ups, then she truely is worth the 6+ months of emotional and mental anguish.
If not then, well..... there goes half a year of my life!

Maybe your right Dragon, maybe this could work to my advantage.... but only if she's willing to drive the 30+ miles it is from her house to the pizza shop just to talk to me (for the 3rd damn time, and after being basically blown off 2 times already).
I dunno, maybe she knows I'm shy, and maybe she'll keep on trying.... but I hope it's at a faster rate than recently (the first 2 times were a month apart), cuz otherwise I might decide to give up (like last time) and end up being caught extremely off-guard again.

Auugh, look at me and my retarted rambling ass! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Time to stop.... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:07 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

i think it will end good trust me im experienced trust just trust me,

she said im inlove with u,
if a girl says that it makes things much more easier, it puts u in a very good position,

ok this is what i want u to do, if it doesnt work diane can ban me if she wants,

if she comes in the restaurant again, u walk straight to her, make sure u she her grinning, if she doesnt than please do not fallow the next action that im bout to suggest.

u walk straight towards her, u grap her hands, "before u do this make sure u allready have planned a location where u can be with her in private" than u bring her to the planned location, than u kiss her, "trust me she will kiss u back", u kiss her, and all the crap u've done is gone, trust me,

if this idea doesnt work out, diane is allowed to ban me,
and btw, if she doesnt kiss u back than u know that shes faking, but if she kisses u back u know its real,

trust me do what i adviced u to do.

Last edited by Dragonathan on Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:35 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Oh crap, I feel a double-post coming on..... no wait...... damn.

I guess if I lose her It isn't all bad.
For one, I have a lesser alternative by the name of Amanda.
Now I know that sounds a bit condescending, and she's not bad or anything, but she's just nowhere near what Shanna is to me.
Basically, if I got with her and Shanna decided to come back, I would give her some excuse, dump her, and hook up with Shanna.

She sits next to me in my Algebra class (she didn't start out there, though... used to be some stupid fatass sitting next to me, but as soon as he missed a day she officially claimed the seat as her own).
She's cute, and I've noticed that she's been making herself cuter to get my attention. When I first met her she was wearing a lot more clothes, was wearing glasses, and had messy hair with not a lot of makeup. Nowadays shes wearing girlie t-shirts (the ones that are body-fitting, as opposed to normal loose ones), no jacket, no glasses (contacts, obviously), she has her hair looking nice and has more makeup.
She's also pretty eccentric, which is somewhat of a turn-off (at least for now, when I'm still sulking over Shanna).
She plays with her hair a lot (which is said by many to be a sign that a girl likes you) and always has her legs crossed in my direction (again, another supposide sign of attraction). She's even starting to refer to us as a couple. The other day when the teacher was going over the homework, she noticed that we both got the right answer, grabbed my shoulder, shaking me (again, another turn-off, very weird and unsettling), and saying "We got it right!".
Most recently, we were going over what was going to be on the test next week and halfway through it she said "Man, I'm really going to need help to pass this.......yep, I'm going to need some help.....yep definately going to need some help,". Now I'm not THAT big of an idiot... I knew what she was getting at, but I really wasn't that interested, so I just said "Yuhuh,".
Like I said, she's cute and all, but I don't think I would really be happy with her... or at least not fully satisfied.

As a closing note, at least now my eyes have been opened that I can attract hot girls.... why just this morning I was ready to leave a Burger King when this fine-ass chick walked in.
I headed for the door but we both had to stop because of the lack of room.
She looked me up and down, gave me one of those sexy "Hello, there!" smiles, stepped out of my way and said "Excuse me,". I was clearly the one that was in the way, not her, but I soaked the moment up and walked past with a grin on my face. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:41 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
if she comes in the store again, u walk straight to her, make sure u she her grinning, if she doesnt than please do not fallow the next action that im bout to suggest.

u walk straight towards her, u grap her hands, "before u do this make sure u allready have planned a location where u can be with her in private" than u bring her to the planned location, than u kiss her, "trust me she will kiss u back", u kiss her, and all the crap u've done is gone, trust me.

Oh YEAH.... so let me get this straight.... you expect me to do THAT when I can't even say hi to her when I see her? I'd get half-way through that, have a panic-attack, and collapse!

I can be romantic, yes....
but daring?.... no bananas....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:50 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

arent u a bit a shame of yourself that the "girl" is more daring than you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:14 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
arent u a bit a shame of yourself that the "girl" is more daring than you?

Unless she runs in, pulls me close, and kisses ME, she's not daring.
Otherwise, she would have tried to talk to me when I walked by instead of just sitting there (twice).

We've both showed up at each others work, but I'm the only one who's actually taken any real action, so If I'm not daring, then she's far from it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:37 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Hehe lol. Don't you really think this is the wrong forums to be asking for tips or such.... Try a dating forums hehe, you might get the best tips from those - I dont know any though. 8)

However, you know what, you will actually be happier with someone you actually do approach and and talk to without the feelings on anxiety and the need to be daring. Why would you be afraid to approach that person? In anycase, the person that you can approach freely like they were someone you knew for a very very long time is more likely to be the ones who you are looking for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:07 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Hehe lol. Don't you really think this is the wrong forums to be asking for tips or such.... Try a dating forums hehe, you might get the best tips from those - I dont know any though. 8)

lmao!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

XenoKiLLer wrote:
However, you know what, you will actually be happier with someone you actually do approach and and talk to without the feelings on anxiety and the need to be daring. Why would you be afraid to approach that person? In anycase, the person that you can approach freely like they were someone you knew for a very very long time is more likely to be the ones who you are looking for.

word up brother... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:46 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Exactly. Take it from experience. I have. If you feel awkward to approach a girl, and still do even after you two have become friends, especially when her other friends and family are around, face it, that just isnt going to work out that way. Face you FEAR (play FEAR BTW, there is noone on the servers), when it comes to these kinds of situations, being shy and feeling awkward to that person and thier friends and family is not the way to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:14 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Well whatever.

I'm not really posting this stuff here for advice anymore, I'm mostly just using it to vent (kinda like a diary, but in this case others can read it and actually comment on my situation, which is much more interesting).

Anyhow, things are starting to look up....

when I went into work today Stone and the general manager were talking up a storm, laughing and such, and while I was logging myself in for my shift I heard my name appear in their conversation, so my ears pirked up.
Stone was like "Yeah, Robert's got the bitches lining up," then he looked back at me. I said "What?", and then the general manager chimed in "Yeah man you got a phonecall from some girl earlier, she was talking all sweet,".
This sparked a new hope in my mind.... not necessarily that it was Shanna (which it might have been, the general mannager is pretty notorious for being forgetful, he might have forgot what she sounded like), but that theres some chick I know that wants to get a hold of me.

I started going over in my head what girls know me and where I work, and a couple of names came to mind....

Amanda - The girl from my algebra class. She's been poking, prodding, and hinting at me for a long time, If it's her that called then..... meh, I think I'll pass.

Gina - A girl that I used to know from high school. I only mention her because about 2-3 weeks ago I happened to end up delivering to her (well, actually her mom, technically). I went up to their house, and her mom answered. Things were going as usual when I heard some girl's voice yell "Tell them to take it back!" in a sarcastic tone from somewhere inside. the mom just rolled her eyes and ignored this, giving me the money.
That was when Gina ran to the door and reconized me. she asked me "Hey, what high school did you go to?".
I told her and she said "Me too!" which was followed by a short pause then, "Don't you remember me?". I just stood there, looked her over for a second, then said with all honesty "Umm, no.". She then reintroduced herself, and my memory was instantly jogged. "Oh yeah," I said, "Wow, great to see you again,". We then remenised about the time she smashed a cupcake in another girls face (which lead to a kick-ass catfight), laughed a bit, and then went our seperate ways. The main reason I didn't reconize her right off is cuz she dyed her hair blonde (and might I say she makes a KILLER blonde). All I can say is she was awful excited to see me, AWFUL excited... I mean, I only knew her from one class I had freshmen year, after that she was transferred out.... and we only talked like, what..... twice? I'm telling you, this girl was definately into me.

I dunno. If it turns out it was Shanna on the phone I'll be thrilled, if it was Gina on the phone I'll be just about as thrilled, but if it was Amanda I'm going to be so very disappointed (expecially since I sit next to her 2 times a week, so there's no escaping her until I'm outta school).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:42 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

[giggling inside] - lol

Well good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:01 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
[giggling inside] - lol

Well good luck

You know, the whole point of giggling inside is to keep it to yourself.

I don't see what's so funny. :?

[EdiT] Was it the "bitches lining up" line? Cuz that's what he actually said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:39 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

well, nothing really. You and I both have the same situation. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:51 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
well, nothing really. You and I both have the same situation. lol

Really... interesting. :P

To what degree? :?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next