All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: And the Drauma Returns!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:56 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

MAN....just when I thought it was all over, I've been thrown right back into the mix.
For those of you who might not follow, just ignore this thread.... for those of you who know what I'm talking about..... well you can go ahead and ignore this if you want, but I will keep on talking.

Anyhoo, here's the deal.

I thought I was over this....in fact, as you probably know, I told you guys that I had finally given up on her, which I did. But the thing that pulled me back in is when I discovered recently that she isn't giving up on me.
I was at work last Sunday, and it was basically the same as any other day.
I was delivering at a modest pace and was making decent tips. Well it was later on that night that I walked in from a delivery and turned the corner to find her sitting there right in front of me (by this I mean about 7-8 feet away, but it still counts as right in front) with somewhat of a nervous look on her face. Every single warning flag in my head shot up and I felt myself blushing something awful. It had been over a month since I last saw her and suddenly she was just there! I started towards her (only because that was the only way I could go) and turned the corner past her only to almost trip over her little baby girl (who was running around like crazy). I regained my balance and went to check myself back in. I couldn't beleive it! I couldn't beleive I just walked right past her without even saying hi! IDIOT! IDIOT! IDIOT! :x :x :x I went immediately to the oven, my pussified little hiding place that I always seemed to flee to. I watched her sit there, seeming uneasy.
In between beating myself up in my head though, I noticed something.
I noticed while I was cutting that the mannager I told you guys about before had ordered a free pizza. This struck me as odd because his shift wasn't near it's end, and then I watched him give HER the pizza. Was this a set-up? Was he giving her a pizza to make it seem that she didn't come in there for me? It sure seemed like it, expecially because the very next day before I could talk to him about it, for the first time he confronted ME about it. when I told him that I didn't talk to her he seemed pretty disappointed.

I get it now. She most certainly does like me (maybe even more than I expected), and the only person standing in the way of this relationship is ME.

Well I'm going to fix that!

As soon as I get off school I'm heading over to work and getting her new number (the mannager most likely has it now, expecially if he was trying to help her out). I've been confused (and far too much of a pussy) for a long time, but I'm not going to ruin this for the both of us, no sir.

oh and PS: so what if I'm overly-analytical? If it wasn't for that, I may never have been able to figure this out (yes, I'm THAT clueless).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:37 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

if you let something go, and it returns....

sometimes I'm glad I'm an observer to love. it seems hectic. but I wish you luck in whatever ou choose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:38 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

it wrote:
sometimes I'm glad I'm an observer to love. it seems hectic.

Yeah, believe you me, it's no cakewalk.
It's having someone in your head and, no matter how hard you try, you can't get them out (even if you tell yourself it's over, in reality, it isn't).
Like take for instance last night.... I was up thinking about her until around 2am, fell asleep, dreamed about her, and then woke up immediatly thinking about her again (as if my brain just put itself on pause for a long intermission).

Well I dropped by work and.... SON OF A.... Stone (the boss, I'll just use his nickname from now on to make things easier) wasn't there, so I couldn't get Shanna's number (again, I might aswell use her real name now to make things easier to read... and write).
My biggest fear is that she beleives I've lost interest because of what I did Sunday (which wouldn't suprise me, so I need to get on the ball). Heck, even my mom is telling me I need to get things moving.
The other day she said "Did you get that girl's number yet?", and upon me saying no, she said "Well, TRY HARDER!". Kinda made me laugh, but I realized shortly after that she was absolutely right.
I work tomorrow, and I'm 90% positive that Stone will be there, so I'm going to give it another try.

I so wish we had a :crossfingers: emoticon, cuz I could really use one right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:00 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

u must be a noob,

if u sure that the girl likes u so easy to get her,

if im certain that a girl likes me, than i can have her in my bed in 2 or 3 days, maximum 1 week,

if a girl is inlove with u, u dont have to worry about that your going to make a blunder or something, even if u make a blunder she still would like u,
so dont worry about being imperfect, although dont think u can smell bad or be talking to her with a bad breath, that would be a major turn off for girls,

just keep looking fly, dress and smell good, keep acting cool, stop acting like a wimp, and u can have her in your bed, well it depends on the girl actually,

^just fallow the advice from the mac daddy and evrything will be all good^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:22 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
u can have her in your bed, well it depends on the girl actually.

Let me make this perfectly clear.
That's not the way I roll, ok.
I'm not in it for the booty, I'm in it for the girl, understand?
I want a relationship, I want a girl that appreciates me for who I am, not what I can give her/do for her (and Shanna has shown me she is just that girl).
Besides, she has a kid.
Because of that decision, she had to drop out of High School, live with her parents, and work 2 jobs (and the father is nowhere to be found, what a jackass).
You see Dragon, I don't want to be THAT guy, I want to be the guy that doesn't just screw her and leave her to fend for herself.
She already knows I'm a nice guy, and I'm guessing thats what she likes about me (plus I'm told I'm pretty good looking, my friends and family can't understand why I don't have a girlfriend by now, so whatever).
There was another guy who was going after her, but he was just another player type, so she never really took much interest in him.

I think if I can just suck it up and finally talk to her, I'll do just fine.

Thanx for the advice, though. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:27 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Evil_Muska wrote:
Besides, she has a kid.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:28 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What, you didn't spot that in my first post?

and you tell US to READ ATTENTIVELY...... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:34 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Evil_Muska wrote:
and you tell US to READ ATTENTIVELY...... :roll:

yes i ment that for importent things, not about personal issue's exposed on internet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw, if she has a kid, and still single, why r u still waiting anyways, single mothers are hungry for love,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:38 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
yes i ment that for importent things, not about personal issue's exposed on internet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I want to display my issues here I will as I see fit.
I'm saying that if your going to take this anywhere near serious you need to actually know what I'm going through.

I'm guessing you have never been in love, have you?

sad....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:44 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Evil_Muska wrote:
I'm guessing you have never been in love, have you?

sad....

if thats the case i wouldnt be a human,

yes im sad,

u r so cool for exposing your personal problems on the internet, about how u cant approach a girl like a man,

cool.

Last edited by Dragonathan on Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:50 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
u r so cool for exposing your personal problems on the internet, about how u cant approach a girl like man,

cool.

And your such a hero for ignoring the first paragraph, waltzing in here and giving me advice on how to get laid.....

I wrote:
For those of you who might not follow, just ignore this thread....

wow, thanx mac daddy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:14 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

*blows whistle*

now, from what I know (albeit, not all that much, but I digress), this is a case of emotional love. not physical attraction.

besides, if all muska wanted is to get laid, he'd have done it by now.

*edit* it's like a crush, from what I hear. one of those ones that I have been beating myself up at for years for not catching on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:20 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

it wrote:
besides, if all muska wanted is to get laid, he'd have done it by now.

kinda hate it... makes me wanna vomit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:31 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

it wrote:
now, from what I know (albeit, not all that much, but I digress), this is a case of emotional love. not physical attraction.

Well it's not ONLY physical, :mrgreen: cuz I have to point out that she is fine, just damn fine (I'll be sure to post a pic of her from my camera-phone if things work out).

The thing is I actually started out (when I first met her) not really liking her.
Initially I saw how hot she was and just said "don't even waste your time dude, move on".
But then she started flirting with me and showing me she was actually a really sweet and genuinely nice person (the entire time I've known her, I've NEVER heard her say a mean thing to ANYONE, aside from just joking around).

Basically shes beautiful from the inside out, I couldn't ask for a better girl. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:49 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Uggh.... just checked with Stone and he doesn't have the number.

great.....

So basically unless she decides to show up again and I somehow have the balls to talk to her, I'm severely f**ked.

paradise lost.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next