All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:11 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

precisely.

------------\

Again since there really is no topic on this thread - CS sucks.

------------/

Id rather be with my gf than play CS lol. 8) Im going to try to mod is to make it more like AA...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:00 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Again since there really is no topic on this thread - CS sucks.

Yeah, there's only one good thing about CS and that's the bots (then again, they can be insanely frustrating).

I like the idea of a fully open topic where we just toss out any topic we want and move on to another when it's done.
We should do this more often. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:04 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I found an aggressively effective tactive in cs_havana - charge in from the back as a team then split up once we get up the stairs circling the enemy basically from everyside and killing all of them instead of getting the hostages out. It works. Yet still the freakin bots - and same in multiplayer are taking too many bullets to kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:18 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I work best in de_prodigy. jut grap the semi-auto shotgun, the dualies for terror, FiveseveN for CT, and I'm happy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:34 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Im much more happy in FEAR with my suicidal grenading - sure its stupid and doesnt get me any points but its great fun hearing "What a MESS!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:00 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

I know something funnier!

In CoD multiplayer, I can't remember what phrase it actually translates into, but there's one German audio chat message that sounds like he's saying "F**k me-a!".
Me and my friends used to have so much fun running around with our characters screaming....

"F**K ME-A!" "F**K ME-A!" "F**K ME-A!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:45 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Well it must mean something in german that sounds something like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:46 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

it's mario. the little italian guy managed to flee to germany and is serving with them. he also has low self-esteem :P

whenever I have acess to voice chat, even if I'm alone, I'll tend to push the limits on things. ocassionally I'll stick it in my headphones, so you hear gunshots echo, and ocasionally music (For sniper servers, as I tend to stay stil for looong periods of time. longer than any self-respecting player could last. (fun fact, I once stayed still firing only 10 shots in ONE HOUR! if you cound selfkills after I hit them, I had 10 kills, too.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:52 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Now on the sniper servers for WET, those are the only places where you will find real skill and the only places where you will see me raking in tons and tons of kills with very little deaths. The idea there is patience and waiting, lots and lots of waiting. Most of the time Im just AFK and nobody even touches me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:43 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

the SEF TC:E sniper server was good like that too. I've seen peopel storm off because they're pissed that you killed them "wtf i wuz beheend cuver u n00b u h4xing icall admin!" and 90% of the time it's crying wolf, as the other guy sees them from another angle.

oh, and I love the setup on the DP 2.55 sniper server. all calsses are allowed, but it's rare to see anything other than the ocasional medic in with the snipers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:59 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Well thats how noobs are. Its complain complain and complain and like do they even know the devs, admins, or anyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:54 am 
High Master
High Master

It's those noobs that are fun to play with though. I don't know how many times I have just followed one shooting around them with a mac 10 SD (Of course when they are not on my team), and watching them panic trying to find out where the bullets are coming from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:26 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

it's also fun to knife them ocasionally, but I never get the chance, all the guys I play with (I haven't played in a while, what... what is happ-ening to me.... *shrivels into dead skeleton like the one dude in Indiana jones and the last crusade*) are pretty good.

I find it's fun to get the noob knifers who follow you for a while to think you don't notice them, then last minute shoot them mercilessly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:06 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Speaking of screwing with people during online games, I got a funny little Halo 2 story real quick.

Me and some friends were playing H2 on XBL, and the guy that owned the xbox had a headset. He looks at me halfway through the match when the music he was blasting from his computer reached the Numa Numa song and says "Oh dude, check this out!".
He then jumps down to some super-secret spot that's practically impossible to reach, turns the headset on, cranks up Numa Numa, and puts the set near the speaker.
Pretty soon we were seeing 4-5 red dots circling our area in the radar, and we just burst out laughing.
We kept hearing guys every now and then saying stuff like "Where the f**k is that coming from, where is that guy!?!?!?".

It loses it's effect when you read it, but trust me, if you were there you would be on the floor turning blue after the first minute.
Yeah, good times.... good times..... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:38 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

now if only you had the laptop gun from Perfect dark...

that'd be hilarious. lure them in with your humorous noises, and pulverise them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next