All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: innovative PSP game.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:40 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
Crush for the PSP:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php? ... 1&type=wmv

this is what I call innovative and original, this game pawns all the DS's mario games whom all Nintendo fanboys claim to be "original"

i think im gonna buy it,

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: innovative PSP game.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:07 am 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 am
Posts: 1049
Location: Teh US
Dragonathan wrote:
Crush for the PSP:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php? ... 1&type=wmv

this is what I call innovative and original, this game pawns all the DS's mario games whom all Nintendo fanboys claim to be "original"

i think im gonna buy it,


SEGA huh? Not bad...

but it still looks to me like your trying to start something (again)....
just making an observation. :?

BTW, I crack up on the inside every time you say pawn instead of PWN. :lol:

_________________
"Who's chair is that?... who put that G**Damn chair here? It's not my chair. Not my chair not my problem, that's what I say"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: innovative PSP game.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:06 pm 
Offline
Expert
Expert

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 11:14 pm
Posts: 139
Evil_Muska wrote:
BTW, I crack up on the inside every time you say pawn instead of PWN. :lol:


Oh, so I'm not the only one!

_________________
Don't fight back. Image
Fight forward.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:02 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 2007
it looks... interesting...

we'll have to see the reviews.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:39 pm 
Offline
Expert
Expert

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:39 pm
Posts: 200
nice gimmick. i wonder if every "AMAZING PUZZL" will revolve around it. of course not.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:16 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
PSP pawns DS, it was awarded for the best handheld,

PSP PAWNS
PSP PAWNS
PSP PAWNS
PSP PAWNS

^the truth^, yes when i say pawn it will crack people in the inside, crack as in: "torn apart/demaged"

HoboCoP wrote:
nice gimmick.

yes nice gimmick... nice gimmick is better than useless gimmick,

OFF TOPIC:
cooking mama for the DS:
Image
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php? ... 8&type=wmv

"COUGH"

remember havent said anything i just showed a picture and a vid, I havent added any critics or comments,

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:07 pm 
Offline
Expert
Expert

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:39 pm
Posts: 200
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawn

??


that ds game looks awesome


also what award did psp win and where. was it the award for crappiness? yesm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:14 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
HoboCoP wrote:
that ds game looks awesome


yes especially for the youngsters who arent alowed to cook yet and who arent allowed to use fire........ . .. . . .

HoboCoP wrote:
also what award did psp win and where. was it the award for crappiness? yesm


they won allot of awards, in magazines, game websites... ect. ect.
in the netherlands they won the TITLE best handheld in TMF game awards.

but whats so crapiness about the PSP?
could you please check this tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePtCj4HZHI <-- this guy owned a DS.

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:02 pm 
Offline
Expert
Expert

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:39 pm
Posts: 200
that guy quite obviously a social reject.




It is of course pointles arguing consoles with a sony fanboy, but a couple of points.


Edge, the games magazine that you quoted elsewhere on the forum, probably the most respected unbiased videogames journal, has on many times declared the DS as a revolution, and commends many of its games. Unlike the PSP, which is thought of as a gaming failure, has a trickle of games, even less of any quality. Dev teams would rather develop on the more succesful ps2.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:18 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
HoboCoP wrote:
that guy quite obviously a social reject.
It is of course pointles arguing consoles with a sony fanboy, but a couple of points.


euhm i think this guy is telling the truth, just because hes telling the truth doesnt mean hes a "social reject" in my country you get respected if you tell the truth even if its painful... and even if it might be insultive for allot of people,

and i dont know what you mean by: "pointless arguing with a sony fanboy" is it me or is it about that guy on the ytube vid your talking? but for your info...

1. im not a sonyfanboy, because i have owned allot of nintendo products, and i lost my intrest when i started to dislike cute games like mario/2D games/kiddy gimmicks/ stuff like that,

2.that guy on the youtube video isnt a sony fanboy if he was than he wouldnt bought a DS at the first place.

HoboCop wrote:
Unlike the PSP, which is thought of as a gaming failure, has a trickle of games, even less of any quality.


a failed product is something that cant be sold anymore, psp is still selling,
and lets not talk about quality, PSP's specs is far better than the DS's specs.
and if you mean the quality of games, well thats kinda useless to discuss evryone has their own perspective of wich game has more quality than others, its more of a taste thing rather than facts.

i prefer 3D games with awesome graphics and gameplay, and games that are more up to date, and not games that are simular like games from 20 years ago but with just some new features added.

OFF TOPIC:
Metal gear solid: Portable Ops for the PSP:
ex.1
Image
ex.2
Image
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php? ... mv&pl=game

in MGS: portable ops you can recruit soldiers"people" online and use them in combat.

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:32 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 2007
from every review I've heard, portable ops is supposed to be another mindless MGS sequel, only this time, on a screen too small to see anything! yay!

face it you're a fanboy. one of sonys mindless zombies. sony creates headcrabs, and you've been bitten.you now have exposed guts and really long fingers.

actually that's a lie. because you spread your crap, you're a poison zombie. you can throw headcrabs, but they do little over jack, and anyone with half a brain knows to stay back and blast you with thier SMG/shotgun/RPG.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:07 pm 
Offline
High Master
High Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:07 am
Posts: 539
Even though I prefer Sony over microsoft and Nintendo, I must admit that I am not optimistic about the PS3's future. PC's have been taking more and more of the market, and people are wanting more shooter style games. PS isn't known for its great shooters, the controller is a little clunky for a FPS, and thus people don't like PS shooters as much. Furthermore, people keep wanting shiner new graphics, when its the game play that counts. I still play C&C and C&C RE. They are old games, and I can count the pixels on the screen, but that doesn't stop the game from rocking. I play N 64 games, because there fun, not because they look good, also I play a lot of SO2. The only games that good graphics actually help game play are horror type games. For instance, FEAR, Resident Evil, and Doom (Doom music was so bad I had nighmares for weeks.) Even though doom 3 was about as scary as Image .

Shadows, reflections, and lighting help in horror games, other wise me thinks the programmers could have been doing something better. HL2 has more than good enough graphics to give off a good atmosphere too the game, and IMO, I don't think they need to be much better than HL2 graphics.

_________________
No Dragon, red is my new color.
I once spelt violet voilate, I will carry that cross to my grave.
Dragonathan, no I can't.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:14 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 2007
I Agree with you on HL2s graphics. I'd say that lost coast is about as good as Ithink is really needed.

HL2 has been given over 35 GOTY awards, as of 2 years ago, has literally hundreds of mods, and has been named best game ever numerous times, just like HL1.

and damn, I got HL:S with my HL2 bundle, and though the graphics sucked, I still loved it.

also, I still play TLoZ:OOT, goldeneye 007 and prefect dark, even though the graphics are bad, because they're fun as hell.

plus, if you have graphics that are super-mega realistic, it means you can't play it on a lower end system. IMO, that is the #1 most important thing for games. they need to work for people with older, or even just not-so-new, computers.

that is another reason for HL2s success, because it can be downgraded to run on something even as old as a voodoo 2 card.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:16 pm 
Offline
High Master
High Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:07 am
Posts: 539
That and Alyx is teh hot. (Nerd thing)

_________________
No Dragon, red is my new color.
I once spelt violet voilate, I will carry that cross to my grave.
Dragonathan, no I can't.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:25 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 2007
-ATHF-FryLock wrote:
That and Alyx is teh hot. (Nerd thing)


of course. just so you know, if you look with the model viewer or in gmod, you can see a little bit of thong ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, reklama sem reklama seo

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group