All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Article - since we are taking advise from the socalled exper
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:06 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Xbox_360_ou ... ghters_PSP

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Metal_Gear_ ... o_Xbox_360

Well well what do we have here.

Muuahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Article - since we are taking advise from the socalled e
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:00 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
http://digg.com/gaming_news/Xbox_360_outsells_PS2_in_Japan_DS_Lite_slaughters_PSP

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Metal_Gear_ ... o_Xbox_360

Well well what do we have here.

Muuahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-xbox 360 outsells PS2,
afcourse its the 360 is better than the ps2, --->2<--

-DS lite slaughters the psp,
euhmm,,, nintendo released 2 models because psp was pawning the the first DS, than they released a second model "lite", and the DS lite is way more cheaper than the psp, if it had the same price like the psp than the DS lite was pawned and raped, by the way watch this video, its from a DS lite consumer:
http://www.truecombat.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1278

and whats up with that dick.com website, never heard of it,

and why are you so hyped about consoles, i thought you hate consoles...
than stick with your nerdy strategy pc games, and stop talking about things that you dont know about, you dont even have a console dude....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:21 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Whats up with dick.com??? Didnt I tell you to watch your mouth.

Im not hyped about consoles Im hyped about sony losing all over the place. Currently at this quater the 360 still out sells PS3 and it will be theat way all the way until the PS3 is no longer next gen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:30 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

just give ps3 1 or 2 more years, just see the release as a BETA release,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:40 pm 
Expert
Expert

Just a random quote from Maddox and his views on Sony:

Maddox wrote:
Sony is suing to prevent people from selling PSPs? Great move, morons! Because if there's anything Sony needs right now, it's fewer people buying PSPs. In fact, PSP sales are part of the reason Sony expects to lose $1.7 billion dollars in their gaming division by March. That means that I and anyone else who makes any money at all between now and March (or at least manages not to lose more than $1,699,999,999.99) will officially make more money than Sony's gaming division.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:53 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

digg.com. it's only a hub where users from around the world vote on the best websites/news articles.

also, the DS lite was released due to the following reasons:
1. slimmer design, they managed to make it very compact, AFAIK, smaller than the gameboy pocket, a better backlight, as older ones were slightly dimmer. NOT because the psp was "Better" but because they could. it has similar features to the PSP, minus movies and music (get an iPod or another MP3 player, some are less than $50 and have expandable memory exactly like the PSP, and videos are irrelevant as every major movie company has scrapped UMDs) for $80 less, AND have backward compatability with previous handhelds (something the PSP cannot say it has. and don't say that it's because it's sonys first handheld you would be wrong)

also, ooh, CNN link, and another :O

also, just so you know, the PSP doesn't have tetris. the most popular puzzle game, attributes to 90% of all gameboy sales, so famous, it even hasmental conditions named after it. also, tetris is NOT a nintendo exclusive. url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_variants]there are tons of other versions around.[/url]

also, remember this, in terms of money, nintendo, having sold over 8 million of both DS variants this year has outsold the PSP, playstation 3 and xbox360 combined.

also, FYI, wii games are a hit.

anyway, I'm rambling.

sony is sucking right now. they're in a New Mexico dump, and headed for the lost ET carts.if you cannot acknowledge that, you're a fanboy. I know nintendo is also struggling to keep up, and microsoft is facing some tough competition from sony right now, but of the gaming system developers, sony is currently needing a big slap of reality, which is coming soon. they basically take a dump on the consumers, and anyone with ANY knowledge of business knows that that is a bad thing.
sony wants to do everything and be better at it than anyone else. but the way they're going is all wrong. if they LISTENED to the people, not just the fanboys, they would know that they're sucking. big time. plus, where's the great game for the PS3 launch?

I can't see one. if you look at the history of sucessful console releases, all the successful ones had killer games. the wii has the long-awaited twilight princess, the 360 had the long-awaited perfect dark sequel.

and 4-5 years down the road, the PS3 will NOT be the best system. I'll bet that by 2010, cell processors will be more reliable, the HD-DVD vs. blu-ray war will be over (my winning prediction: HD-DVD for compatability and price) and the xbox 1080/nintendo whatever will have sold a few million consoles.

also, games are not about graphics. if graphics were all that games were about, the nintendo famicom would have been ditched in the late 80s, instead of remaining in production until 1995, the year before the N64 release.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:28 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

<TCF>Buschman wrote:
Just a random quote from Maddox and his views on Sony:

Maddox wrote:
Sony is suing to prevent people from selling PSPs? Great move, morons! Because if there's anything Sony needs right now, it's fewer people buying PSPs. In fact, PSP sales are part of the reason Sony expects to lose $1.7 billion dollars in their gaming division by March. That means that I and anyone else who makes any money at all between now and March (or at least manages not to lose more than $1,699,999,999.99) will officially make more money than Sony's gaming division.

who is Maddox and where is he from?
and whats his job and is maddox someone importent? did this guy achieved something in is life did this guy contributed something for the society?

who is maddox :?: :?: :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:33 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Just one of the heavily payed high income geeks who call themselves "gaming experts" just as you have mentioned in the other thread. These people are not to be listened to and should be shunned from society.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:10 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Just one of the heavily payed high income geeks who call themselves "gaming experts" just as you have mentioned in the other thread.

wich one i mentioned? you mean the one in CNN?

ohh.. that guy is always invited on CNN business to give reports of new digital/electronic entertainment ect. ect. and he's titled as an expert on economy and gaming market and stuff, so i think he studied for that and got his degree

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:40 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

maddox's web page (www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com) is ranked 7,041 by folume of hits by http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traff ... ission.com.

take a look, you'll see why.
wikipedia article

he also has written a book that debuted at #4 on the new york times best seller list, and eventually hit #2.
“So manly that even its sentences don't have periods.”
-Dan Berman
to quote him on the book: " Is this safe for expecting mothers?

I'd be lying if I said that this book didn't pose a significant threat to [s]unborn[/s] children"

anyhoo,

sony is blundering. bigtime. they're headed down the highway of "companies that don't care about fans" and are about to miss the last exit. if they keep p***ing on people, expect lawsuits. also, expect more lawsuits anyway, they're not known for quality, and cell processors are considered too unstable for any other application.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:56 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Get this....

Went to Wal-Mart yesterday to finish up some X-Mas shopping and crap, and I decided I should at least TRY the PS3 (when I had walked by days before, a little kid was playing some off-road racing game, and it looked good, but the framerate kept shuddering like a MOTHER, so I just chuckled and moved on).

Well, I get to the electronics department and..... ooo, big surprise..... IT'S FROZEN.
My younger brother (almost 17) kept prodding me and saying "You can just reset it, cumon I'll show you,", so I rolled my eyes and we walked over.
He reached around the controller for the reset button, but there was none.
Then he remembered that you reset it by pressing the "Playstation Button".... 'cough'....posers.....'cough'.... so he pressed it............. multiple times........................ and nothing happened.......... all you saw was the menu stuck in the same place it was before and the music looping over and over again.
I had a good laugh and we went on to spend our remaining time more wisely.

In conclusion............... R O F L SONY! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:12 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

the playstation isnt really userfriendly compared with xbox,
xbox have better interface designs, and it has userfriendly interface/hud that allows people to navigate through the menu's more easier,

i do like the new ps3 menu though, its almost the same like the psp's menu, i personally think its awesome because it gives the playstation it's own characteristic interface.

and the most coolest part is, that you can see the videos running while you scroll down watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSz-AFcT_X8

thats just the tip of the ice berg of what cell really can do.

Last edited by Dragonathan on Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:25 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

here's the reason why I"m not a playstation fan. they're all the same. you can say "Well the 2+3 look different, and have better graphics, blah blah blah" but the basic thing is: they all feel the same, and are filled with countless sequels of the same games. With nintendo, on the other hand, they're always changing. the only controllers they made that looked the same were the NES and SNES ones, and the SNES one added 2 buttons.

the PS3 is a PS2 with a hardware upgrade, like the PS2 was a PS1 with a hardware upgrade. the xbox360 is an xbox with a hardware upgrade. the wii is, well, a wii. you can't really compare it to a gamecube, because it used an entirely different controller, along with less power. compare to the N64? forget about it! the N64 was probably the peak of it's generation with NO loading times, an innovative (some might say ugly, as I did when I first saw it) controller, and many exclusives that were considered among the best games ever (goldeneye, perfect dark, TLoZ:OoT, among others), and though the playstations have thier share, most of them are also ported to xbox, GC and/or PC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:46 pm 
Expert
Expert

Rare worked wonders with the N64... shame they went and signed a deal with Microsoft, then procceded to ditch Nintendo :(

Ah well, I really enjoyed my N64, with Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and Ocarina. Yeah it looked a little 'odd' but you don't look at the console when you play on it, you are looking at the screen you've hooked it up to, so why in the hell should I care?

I know I'm not the only one who loved the FarSight in PD. A sniper rilfe, that could not only SEE through walls as well as SHOOT through them, it had a built in 'enemy tracker'. Meaning it automatically aimed in the general direction of anyone you were against. You still had to fine tune it to get a hit, but it'd be boring otherwise... Also, it was a one hit kill no matter where you shot them. Pure pwnage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:53 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

like the golden gun in 007+zoom and an aimbot/wallhack :P

that reminds me, I need to beat PD soon

007 is awesome. the MP is really good. now your best bets for 007+perfect dark are the source engine revivals.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next