All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: funny Wii
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:43 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWOxkb9QfZM

i really laughed my ass when a guy in the line that wanted to get the ps3 asked "is it much better?" and that Wii guy said, yes you can wave it around, LMAO MWHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:41 am 
Master
Master

Hmm I tried the ps3 and I wasn’t impressed at all, it had the same feel that the ps2 had and the graphics are the same as the 360… And I have more respect for the people that buy the Wii then the ps3… I guess Sony fans are really brainwashed to let them self get shit on there heads like that... Oh and my choice is the 360, well thats what I want to buy( HALO3 :P )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:31 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

read:

This graphical test between the Xbox 360 and the PS3 is unfair for many reasons:

1. Almost all these games are made by EA.
2. All these games were designed specifically for the 360 and then ported to the PS3.
3. These ports to the PS3 were produced in a short amount of time based on working with the 360 as a foundation for production.
4. Developers are just starting to work with the PS3 to uncover its graphical potential.
5. The Xbox 360 release titles were graphically crap compared to what is being produced now, so the PS3 will follow the same path because of developers getting used to the architecture.
6. The Cell processor is new technology that is very different from normally designed processors, and Sony wouldn't invest so much money and time to produce crap in comparison to the 360s like many people have stated.
7. The original Xbox titles were subpar on release date despite it being the most powerful system in the last generation console war.
8. Despite most of the titles in this test going to the 360, the PS3 won in some graphical areas for titles (ex. Fight Night). 9. These games are all really current gen to me, with Gears of War to me being the first real next-gen title feel because of its insane graphics (not to mention art style of "destroyed beauty", and Resistance: Fall of Man showing potential just for its ability to keep dead bodies on the screen instead of making them dissappear or sink into the ground. 10. Consoles never reach their maximum potential until near the end of their lifespans, and 1 year for the 360, and a few weeks for the PS3 are no good example of either's true power.
11. Regardless of how much you think you know about both the systems' specs, if developers can't figure out how to fully utilize the systems' capabilities yet, then I doubt anyone here can predict without a shadow of a doubt which system will perform the best in a few years.
12. One console could do better in one area of graphical process than another.

and by the way... never buy an FPS game for a console, play FPS on PC's only.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:43 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

the only FPS I'd get for a console is duck hunt.

:( menu music got in my head

actually, I'd get goldeneye 007 for the N64. (only because that's the only console it's for :P)

but if I wanted a console, I'd get the wii, then the 360. I'm a poo' boy. I'm lucky to scrounge up the $60 for a game never mind $650 CDN for a PS3.

and look here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... wii+vs+ps3

any man in his right mind would want a wii after that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:26 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

analogs sucks for FPS, playstation has 2 analogs and it still sucks if you play FPS games.

and how come you always keep hopping back about the golden eye N64, did you just bought a N64 with an golden eye game in a yard sale or something?,
its old i dont wanna talk about it anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:43 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Just got back from a long visit to my friend's place, and all I can say is.....

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had SO MUCH FUN....... I MIGHT JUST BURST!

We played around 2 1/2 hours of Call of Duty 3, and 3 1/2 hours of Wii Sports (90% of that being bowling).

We started out by sitting down (me, my friend, and his girlfriend) and created my digital persona (aka, my Mii).
My friend, being the smartass joker he is, took forever, cracking jokes about me at every section of my Mii he modified, and his girlfriend laughing and calling him an asshole every 5 seconds.
After about 20 mins, we were ready to power up Wii Sports.
We played bowling for about 30 minutes, which was LOADS AND LOADS of fun, and then we moved on to CoD3.
In the interests of keeping this nice and compact, I'll just say this....

The aiming system is superbly simple (hold A to bring up the ironsight, and just pull the trigger) and provides insane pinpoint-accurate moments that make you scream "OMG, did you see that shot!?!" , the vehicle controls are tight, and twitching the "nunchuck" controller to switch weapons feels so smooth and seamless.

On the downside, the graphics are just a little bit better (but a lot more crisp though) than CoD2: Big Red One for XBOX, and some of the movement-based action sequences are quite hard to pull off.

After his girlfriend had to leave for work, we went on to playing a little bit of Wii Sports golf, then a ton more bowling.
When I realized it was past 9:00 (and that I had been there for more than 6 hours), I decided I needed to head back home, but hesitated..... chuckled, and said to my friend before I finally walked out "I almost don't want to leave...".

I am now determined that after Christmas is over, I am getting myself a Wii (I am also going back over to my friend's apartment to pick up my Mii when I do, which carries all of my stats and records for all my games with it, which it freaking sweet as hell!).

For those of you who are bashing the Wii without even trying it, you don't have the slightest clue what level of fun you are missing, it is truely something that MUST be experienced to be understood, and that's the BOTTOM LINE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:08 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

the PS3 looks like fun, but it's PS2 and xbox fun, it's an older feel, the wii is new and exciting :P

I hear that red steel supposedly sucks for the wii, though. but the motion sensitivity in COD3 looks fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:28 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

it wrote:
I hear that red steel supposedly sucks for the wii, though. but the motion sensitivity in COD3 looks fun.

Yeah, if your looking for a great FPS experience on the Wii, ditch Red Steel and grab CoD 3, it's a freaking BLAST!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]