All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Just another reason to HATE Sony.....
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:59 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Get this....

Earlier this week, Sony of Europe file multiple lawsuits against the extremely popular and highly respected import site Lik-Sang.com, and in turn forced them to go bankrupt.
Why did thet sue the pants off them?
Simply because they were selling Japanese PSPs to UK customers.

Here's the article straight from Lik-Sang's own site.

Goodbye Lik-Sang, old pal..... I barely knew thee.... :cry:

Oh yeah, btw Sony......

BURN IN HELL!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:54 pm 
High Master
High Master

Sony raped my mother and killed my father!

P.S. There are legal things that companies have to deal with when some one else distributes imported games. I don't feel like getting deep into that subject, but if you do some research on what happened to them before you would understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:49 am 
Expert
Expert

Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) have completely screwed up Star Wars Galaxies :( It was fine with its old owners.

Also SOE 'nearly' completely screwed Matrix Online too... but Atari basically told them to feck off, or sort their act out, which they slowly are. Keyword: Slowly.

I used to play SWG, but no longer do, and I'm only holding a character on MXO to check if its getting better every now and then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:29 am 
High Master
High Master

Frylock, the charges also include copyright infringement for hosting the PSP manual.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:12 am 
High Master
High Master

SHHHHH, you saw, read or heard me type, speak or whisper anything. Do you got that?

If I remember correctly Sony got in mess of trouble over some one else distributing games, which ended up as Sony breaching their contract with the game developers. However, this may be one of those things I think I know, but is really just information feed to me by the white man to keep me down.

Post subject: Re: Just another reason to HATE Sony.....
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:27 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Evil_Muska wrote:
Get this....

Earlier this week, Sony of Europe file multiple lawsuits against the extremely popular and highly respected import site Lik-Sang.com, and in turn forced them to go bankrupt.

Oh yeah, btw Sony......

BURN IN HELL!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

so??

dude at this moment sony PSP is the best handheld,

there is this game show called GAMEKINGS, wich i think is the best game show of europe, the reason why their the best because they are extremely honest on their reviews, if a game is good its good if its sucks it sucks...

they wont shut their mouth on a bad game and just tell what features the game has, but expect allot of critics, these guys arent bias of anything, like crappy websites from fanboys thats whining about how much a console sells and stuff, thats stupid,

and let me tell you something, most reviews on the PSP games are positive, and most reviews on the Nintendo DS games are bad...
they always critisize DS for having bad games with useless gimmicks,

http://www.tmf.nl/gamekings/

the thing is... sony is really popular in asia.. and in europe,
reason why is because sony make efficient & elegant stuff,
and do not contradict me with statistics from lame websites,
i live in europe, thats anough prove, and Shiro lives in europe too, ask him how popular sony products are in europe... and i also visit asia allot, "so i know"

europeans prefer more efficient stuff, they prefer a humble mini cooper than a big pickup truck, they prefer a compact refrigerator than a refrigerator with 2 doors that looks like a freaking wardrobe,
and the playstation is a very elegant and efficient product "ps2 had no cost for online connection unlike xbox", thats why its more populair in europe,

and they defenitely prefer a handheld with -->1<-- screen :lol:

Last edited by Dragonathan on Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:36 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

the gameboy pocket still owns the PSP. simple, compact, and awesome.

and I'd be more likely to get a PSP than a PSP

the supression of homebrew programs really makes me mad. they marketed it as something with plenty of potential, and one of the main selling points (at least for me) is now gone.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:18 am 
Expert
Expert

Dragonathan wrote:
Evil_Muska wrote:
Get this....

Oh yeah, btw Sony......

BURN IN HELL!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

so??

dude at this moment sony PSP is the best handheld,

there is this game show called GAMEKINGS, wich i think is the best game show of europe, the reason why their the best because they are extremely honest on their reviews, if a game is good its good if its sucks it sucks...

they wont shut their mouth on a bad game and just tell what features the game has, but expect allot of critics, these guys arent bias of anything, like crappy websites from fanboys thats whining about how much a console sells and stuff, thats stupid,

and let me tell you something, most reviews on the PSP games are positive, and most reviews on the Nintendo DS games are bad...
they always critisize DS for having bad games with useless gimmicks,

the thing is... sony is really popular in asia.. and in europe,
reason why is because sony make efficient & elegant stuff,
and do not contradict me with statistics from lame websites,
i live in europe, thats anough prove, and Shiro lives in europe too, ask him how popular sony products are in europe... and i also visit asia allot, "so i know"

europeans prefer more efficient stuff, they prefer a humble mini cooper than a big pickup truck, they prefer a compact refrigerator than a refrigerator with 2 doors that looks like a freaking wardrobe,
and the playstation is a very elegant and efficient product "ps2 had no cost for online connection unlike xbox", thats why its more populair in europe,

and they defenitely prefer a handheld with -->1<-- screen :lol:

I tried to resist....but I can't.

1.Your post is completely irrelevant to Muska's original point, that sony has yet again *i-need-a-broader-vocab* over the underdog. He didn't say anything about
psp being the best/worst console.

2. You are correct in saying that the games is what makes the console good or bad, I totally agree. But in my experience, lately it is the DS games not the PSP games that are getting all of the media attention and positive critique e.g nintendogs, brain training etc etc etc, whereas PSP has hardly any games that are not simply ps2 ports done badly.

3. you then later contradict yourself by using a metaphor (cars,fridges) that suggests it is the aesthetics of the console itself that makes it "the best", rather than the games you play.

4."whining fanboys about how much stuff sells". followed by "sony is really popular in europe and asia" made me laugh out loud. how can you suggest that sony is POPULAR after completely disregarding (TWICE!) the only real statistic that suggests popularity, aka software and hardware sales. both of which any nintendo "fanboy" or indeed anyone with a brain can tell you is currently being led by the NINTENDO DS, with the PSP trailing behind in both europe and asia (cant speak for the US).

5. the fridge thing about 2 doors? i guess a link to the 2 screens of the DS. Have you actually played on the DS? on a decent game like metroid. 2 screen is suprisingly fun, trust me you should try it. I take it you are the kind of guy that will disregard something truly imaginitive like the Wii, simply BECAUSE of the originality it has...or even worse, you will say it sucks and ps3 rules!

also-ps3 has spiderman font on the side of it! how is that cool?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:54 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

im not a bias fanboy for the playstation,
i actually owned some nintendo products,
infact i have owned allot of nintendo products
this is what ive owned:
NINTENDO
SUPER NINTENDO
GAMEBOY
N64
GAMEBOY COLOR

but the older i become, the less intrest i have for nintendo.

the DS sucks bad, yes ive tried it, i always receive those advertisement mail's in my mail box about new games and stuff, and i've noticed that the psp has more cool games than the DS, DS is childish, and the 2 screens is just a useless gimmick, IMO a failed design, if i would design the DS, i would get rid of the lower screen and replace it with a keyboard, and i would make the upperscreen wider like the psp, than i guarantee that DS will own PSP,

and trust me... the DS is getting bad critics,

click this website:

and view the video's you will see that the "GAMEKINGS" is making jokes about the wacky kiddy games of DS. but its a DUTCH game show though, you wont understand the language, but with a little bit of human knowledge you will see that they find the DS rediculous. and trust me... GAMEKINGS is the best game reviewers in the netherlands.

off-topic:
KILLZONE liberations for the PSP,
http://www.killzone.com/

a game only for the PSP that makes DS look like a piece of garbage.
by the way KILLZONE is developed by the DUTCHES,

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:37 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
im not a bias fanboy for the playstation,
i actually owned some nintendo products,
infact i have owned allot of nintendo products
this is what ive owned:
NINTENDO
SUPER NINTENDO
GAMEBOY
N64
GAMEBOY COLOR

but the older i become, the less intrest i have for nintendo.

the DS sucks bad, yes ive tried it, i always receive those advertisement mail's in my mail box about new games and stuff, and i've noticed that the psp has more cool games than the DS, DS is childish, and the 2 screens is just a useless gimmick, IMO a failed design, if i would design the DS, i would get rid of the lower screen and replace it with a keyboard, and i would make the upperscreen wider like the psp, than i guarantee that DS will own PSP,

and trust me... the DS is getting bad critics,

click this website:

and view the video's you will see that the "GAMEKINGS" is making jokes about the wacky kiddy games of DS. but its a DUTCH game show though, you wont understand the language, but with a little bit of human knowledge you will see that they find the DS rediculous. and trust me... GAMEKINGS is the best game reviewers in the netherlands.

off-topic:
KILLZONE liberations for the PSP,
http://www.killzone.com/

a game only for the PSP that makes DS look like a piece of garbage.
by the way KILLZONE is developed by the DUTCHES,

Dragon, your missing the point.... the point is.... what your talking about had nothing to do with what I was talking about...... at all.
So how bout you get back on topic... k? :|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:37 am 
Expert
Expert

a sequel to killzone on the ds!

wow no way

killzone aka the game that was hyped up to be ps2s "halo" and then turned out to be utter crap?

yep sounds like a dutch game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:05 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

I thought this forum had more class than to have bashing threads... Maybe I am wrong.
Yes, I do know this is a off-topic thread, but isn't it to discuss things that are not related to the other topics which involve TC:E instead of just giving your opinion?
Maybe we could start bashing religions, ethics, race, countries, and politics?
Evil_Muska wrote:
Oh yeah, btw Sony......

BURN IN HELL!!!

Opinions may vary... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:06 pm 
High Master
High Master

Cope57 wrote:
Quote:
Maybe we could start bashing religions, ethics, race, countries, and politics?

White Liberal Catholics from france should
BURN UN HELL
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:38 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Hey guys, cool it plz. Keep things civilized :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:03 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Gee... I disappear for a few days to manage my game development and the forums goes up in flames....

bte approximate translation in french which I used a computer to do: brûlure dans l'enfer

Now back to topic:

Would you guys just quit fighting about Sony. We all know that there are really large numbers of people out there who dont like Sony, and same with Microsoft. This sure isnt doing anygood for anyone either.

I dont remember what this thread was about but if this Sony "connerie", as my electronic translator tells me, doesnt stop all these Sony and console threads that keep flaming each other about sony will have to be locked.

It is okay to discuss these things in offtopic but there is no need to throw the hatchets across the fence.

In my opinion, Sony is better of sticking with TVs, movies, and handheld devices. Microsoft should stick to OS and office software. Dont you see, all these companies are competeting against each other, the last thing I want to see is a microsoft cellphone - wait a minute, Cingular over here at canada has a cellpnoe that has a microsoft OS in it - right what the hell has the world gone into. I cant wait till sony and microsoft start makine weapons systems, cars, and airplanes.

One day I will hear a soldier say "damn this Sony made gun it keeps over heating after one shot"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next