All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:07 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Cut it out you two.

Alright, I'll settle down.

Dragon, you should know by now that I have a temper, just keep that in the back of your mind when you read my posts.... I'm under a lot of stress lately weather it be school, work, or my dad being a dickwad (which is often).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:17 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Evil_Muska wrote:
Dragon, you should know by now that I have a temper, just keep that in the back of your mind when you read my posts.... I'm under a lot of stress lately weather it be school, work, or my dad being a dickwad (which is often).

look.. if you have a bad temper or if you have family problems or whatever, doesnt mean you can react it all on me, that is very childish, common man.. be more mature, i also have allot of problems, but you dont see me whining one someone's thread the hole time,

if you have a personal problem, than keep it to your self, and if you have a bad temper cause you have problems with your family, than its not a good excuse to work off your feelings on me... ok?

oh and...
Evil_Muska wrote:
or my dad being a dickwad (which is often).

not that i wanna sound rude,
but even if your dad is a dickwad or even if your balls are cut off by your dad or if your being raped in your ass by your dad. please keep those stuff to yourself
cause...

i dont give a crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:55 am 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Enough is enough, this topic is going nowhere fast. If people insist on bickering then please do it elsewhere - these boards are not the place for it.

Topic closed

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3