All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: LAN servers and TCE
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:53 am 
Marksman
Marksman

Can it be done? Every time we try to start a server (3 of us) we just get desktoped.

Any help would be massivley appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:43 am 
Marksman
Marksman

Well nice helpfull comunity you all are. Anyway for any more who have this problem.

When you first go into host you have to change the game type to see the map list then it will work. We got a server running but once the host tyred to use iorn sights it would dump with an error code and many people trying to join got memory allocation bugs dump them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:35 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I would have replied but I got rudely interrupted by some mod stuff, then it was time for sleep...

anyhoo, do you think you could find a way to get the error the host recieves posted? it would open up a bunch of fixes.

personally, I haven't had this problem, I've run a few LAN servers with bots and I can use irons just fine, but it could be something as simple as a bug in some code.

try hosting an internet server and seing if it does the same thing. if it does, then it's something larger than I think (I've just got a few hunches here, no real evidence to back it up. that's why, if possible, a condump would be handy...TBH, I haven't seen this before, and hopefully one of the other mods can help a bit more.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]