All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:09 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
if PS3 doesnt pull off good by next year, Sony is in deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep doodoo.

dude... ps3 is gonna be major popular in europe/japan trust me.

cant wait to play that new gran turismo!! i hope it can be played online.
if gran trusimo can be played online, than kiss all the other race games good bye...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:15 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Thats just 1 group of people... PS3 is already getting tons of bad comments all over the world.. probably not japan because they will support their own products.

There is a new driving game called TestDrive unlimited designed obviously for the PC and ported over to every single console... it will feature MMO style online racing with hundreds of people at a time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:33 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
There is a new driving game called TestDrive unlimited designed obviously for the PC and ported over to every single console... it will feature MMO style online racing with hundreds of people at a time.

there is no race game that can beat grand turismo

grand turismo is for the real pro's, wacky racing games like need for speed are for the noobs.

real life racing drivers play grand turismo, not just for fun... but to actually master the the hole race track, so they can drive better in real life. because the devs of gran turismo used race tracks that really exist in real life,

i dont like playing race games on pc, its not comfortable, you can use a controller, but i hate to change the settings and stuff, not user friendly,

all i want is just to insert the CD, and play.
thats wat consoles are for. user friendly and easy. you dont have to worry about installation errors, virusses, or whatever,

Last edited by Dragonathan on Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:37 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Thats just 1 group of people... PS3 is already getting tons of bad comments all over the world.. probably not japan because they will support their own products.

oh and this is bullshit, nintendo wii is also japanese product, but trust me its not gonna beat the ps3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:44 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

And how are you so sure? Besides, racing games dont hit big time, they never really do. It is those kinds of games that also lead people into doing roadside racing in reallife, especially the idoits (most of them play those games that give them the wrong imprssion of reality), that cuase accidents and thousands of deaths each year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:38 pm 
High Master
High Master

Evil_Muska wrote:
I can tell you why the PS3 controller sucks in 3 words....

NO DUAL SHOCK

I've seen even the most hardcore of PS fans flip their lid when they heard the news.
Force feedback has become a STANDARD in console gaming, and removing this is like removing the analog stick, you just don't do it.
It was a bad move... a VERY bad move on the part of Sony.
Go play it with an old controllerfor about an hour, then a new one, and you will see how much you don't even notice it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:05 am 
Master
Master

Dragonathan wrote:
there is no race game that can beat grand turismo

Hmmm i just hate when people are so sure of themself... Just a smal expample here. The Mclareen f1 is a car that goes up to 391 km/h and they said it will never be beaten. Guess what the bugatti veyron beat it with 406 km/h... So dont say stuff to fast

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:25 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Evil_Muska wrote:
I said it SHOULD be locked.... I'm not saying I'M going to be the one to do it.
Please do not make me a administrator, I would have deleted this thread back at page two for trolling. then locked a few accounts for a couple weeks. If you think I am making to big a splash in the pool, go back to the shallow end.

As for the PS3, yes it is expensive, but to many not paying attention will have to pay even more when they find out that their out of date TV's are NOT High Definition, which is a requirement for the system.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:14 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Cope57 wrote:
Evil_Muska wrote:
I said it SHOULD be locked.... I'm not saying I'M going to be the one to do it.
Please do not make me a administrator, I would have deleted this thread back at page two for trolling. then locked a few accounts for a couple weeks.

Ok, for one... I have not been made an administrator, I'm a moderator, there's a BIG difference.

Administrators (like Diane and Traumahawk) have ultimate power, and can delete accounts, add new sections to the forum, and can completely modify the entire website.

Moderators, on the other hand (like me, Xeno, and it), only have the power to move, delete, and lock threads.... and also delete, move, and modify any post. We can make a request for a ban, which is then overviewed and discussed from within the site staff. If the offenses are relevent, and seem to be enough to constitute a ban, the person is then banned.

For another, the likelyhood of anyone here becoming an actual site Admin are extremely slim to none (Admin status is reserved for actual TT staff, Diane is the TT Public Relations person, and Trauma is a dev).... someone else becoming a mod however, much more possible.

:admin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:36 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

this is getting off-topic, and it is a bit long for it's own good, so

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6