All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:46 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

pwn'd....

*edit* http://ps3issweet.ytmnd.com/, what the processors are doing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:28 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

-Aequitas- wrote:
By: César A. Berardini - "Cesar"
Oct. 3rd, 2006 1:04 pm

Sony saw its shares drop 2.75 percent this morning after analysts noted that PlayStation 3 units on display at the Tokyo Game Show had to be repeatedly reset due to overheating issues.

"While the reason for this is unknown, we suspect it may be due to overheating as a result of enclosing the units and the high temperatures at the venue," analyst David Gibson of Macquarie Equities wrote. "We are concerned that such a problem has occurred so close to full production and is clearly negative news for the company."

Sony claims there is no problem with the PlayStation 3 hardware and the reason for these overheating probles were cause by the kiosks they were in, which concentrated the heat generated by the units.

"It's not a problem with the PlayStation 3 unit itself," Sony spokeswoman Nanako Kato said. "For a normal player at home, there shouldn't be any problem." <----- LOL peace of SHIT ... I hate sony :evil:

funny joke, he adjusted the text, what really happend was that the laptop charges was overloaded. go check CNN www.cnn.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:47 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

nothing can make me buy a console... tis thread is dead to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:58 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

it wrote:
nothing can make me buy a console... tis thread is dead to me.

Yeah, it shoulda been locked a long time ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:47 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

why do you guys have to lock threads if you dont find it intresting, isnt that a bit selfish?

there are other people that find this intresting you know...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:08 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

true, which is why it isn't locked. it just seems to invite flaming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:33 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

I said it SHOULD be locked.... I'm not saying I'M going to be the one to do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:28 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
why do you guys have to lock threads if you dont find it intresting, isnt that a bit selfish?

there are other people that find this intresting you know...

Dude, it's not that we don't find them interesting, it's just that you go to the extremes to make it interesting and do some heavy overkill...

And if people found this thread interesting, I'm sure they would have posted something that showed interest to the thread...

And as it said, this is just a big invitation to flaming. I don't have a problem with locking this thread just because I've seen threads created in the past that had to do with PS3... and I'm actually getting sick of them...

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:32 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Just summarize this... You post a thread on a public forum owned by a private administration. Therefore you are subject to the forum's rules by using it. Posting your thread here is open for positive, negative, and downright negative remarks for anyone - as long as those remarks comply by the forum guidelines. Basically saying, you posted it in the forums to get people's opinions, and they did but you didnt like thier opinions since they were all against your idea. We have covered this topic like 2 or three times and we all know how it ended up dont we.

PC wins, 360 and Wii follows, HDDVD is better than Bluray, PC has more games overall, PS3 is probably Sony's worst mistake of the year, and it wont make big saled until like a year or two.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:16 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Just summarize this... You post a thread on a public forum owned by a private administration. Therefore you are subject to the forum's rules by using it. Posting your thread here is open for positive, negative, and downright negative remarks for anyone - as long as those remarks comply by the forum guidelines. Basically saying, you posted it in the forums to get people's opinions, and they did but you didnt like thier opinions since they were all against your idea. We have covered this topic like 2 or three times and we all know how it ended up dont we.

PC wins, 360 and Wii follows, HDDVD is better than Bluray, PC has more games overall, PS3 is probably Sony's worst mistake of the year, and it wont make big saled until like a year or two.

Amen.

Now who wants pie?
:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:07 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Evil_Muska wrote:

Evil_Muska wrote:
first of all, you never said you were, no.... but you act as if your opinion is all that matters....
ever heard of the phrase "Actions speak louder than words"

it dont have to end in flames, but the sony/playstation haters always have to post their hatred,

now on topic:
theres a new game released for the ps2 called BULLY, it seems like a fun game, you have to bully some kids at school,
thats what i like about playstation those exclusive games
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php? ... mv&pl=game

and there is another cool game for the playstation and its called B-boy...
you have to like battle against each other

it looks awesome, i think im gonna order those 2 games, probably gona cost me 8 euro's woooot

"in store it will cost like 130 euro's lmao"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:02 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragon, how many times have you posted all of your nonsense about how the 360 sucks and cannot compete with the PS3?
I'm not really bashing PS3 because it's Playstation.... I'm bashing it cuz it's Sony.
I enjoyed playing the PSOne when I had one, I loved it....I played Tekken, Spyro, and other Playstation exclusives such as Gran Tourismo 2 (which I still beleive is the best racing game of all time). So I'm a Playstation hater?
No. I hate Sony because they have been making all the cheap-shots and lies (like Killzone will actually look like that :lol:).
I'm not a 360 or Wii fanboy..... but I am a HUGE Sonic and SEGA fanboy(I will admit that =D)!

BTW.... didn't Xeno JUST get on you about posting big pics, and do you really think you should be sharing with us (again) how your getting games illegally? :|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:22 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

1.i never did mention that you were hating,

2.SEGA was the shit, too bad its bankrupt, they should have released dreamcast when ps2 GC Xbox was bout to be released 5 or 6 months later,
the same thing that happend to dreamcast "might" and i said might... happen to 360,

3.it is fun talking about illegal stuff :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:33 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
1.i never did mention that you were hating...

Oh really?.....

Dragonathan wrote:
Evil_Muska wrote:

Evil_Muska wrote:
first of all, you never said you were, no.... but you act as if your opinion is all that matters....
ever heard of the phrase "Actions speak louder than words"

it dont have to end in flames, but the sony/playstation haters always have to post their hatred

Then explain to me what this is supposed to suggest? :?

[EdiT]

Dragonathan wrote:
2.SEGA was the shit, too bad its bankrupt.

SEGA isn't bankrupt, it's currently a sucessful Software company. SONIC LIVES!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:34 am 
Master
Master

Dragonathan wrote:
3.it is fun talking about illegal stuff :twisted:

Wow you're one cool guy, real bad ass ... :roll: :lol:

Oh and ps3 fan boy check this out... http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11928/Son ... ng-Issues/

And btw ps3 didnt even have any ideas they just waited for the 360 to come out... Just by looking at the controler of the ps3 you see how lazy they are. YOu can open you're ps3 with you're controler justl like with the 360 but instead of an xbox logo for the buton its ps3 logo Wow sony you realy rock hard...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next