All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Insanity at Work
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:55 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Ok get this....

At work around 3-4 days ago (just a reminder, I deliver pizzas for Papa John's), something happened that scared the crap out of me. it was the end of the day, and my manager told me to go in the back and wash the dishes before I left. Well i went back there, did the dishes, then headed back to the front. When I got there the manager and one of the shift manager (black dude; pretty cool and funny; he was off the clock so he was in his normal clothes and was wearing a rag) were talking. As soon as i got to them the manager looked at me and said "Both of you, around the building, NOW!". The shift manager took off around the building to the parking lot and I followed him, still a bit confused. The shift manager then goes to his car, pulls a gun out from under the driver seat, and whips around the back of the store! :shock:
All I could think was "Oh shit! What's going on!?!?!".
I freaked, jumped in my car, turned the dome light off and sunk into my seat. I waited for a while, and then another delivery guy pulled up. I got out of the car and asked him if he knew what the hell was going on, and he hadn't a clue either. While we were talking, the shift manager comes walking slowly from behind the store, still holding the pistol, and said "Nothing....", he then slipped the gun into the back of his pants and we went inside. Turns out that one of our drivers almost got robbed at knife-point, and someone came in the store earlier suspiciously asking wether or not he could have a certain pizza that was a bad order (how would he know there was a bad order, and be able to point DIRECTLY to the said pizza?). the managers had suspected we were about to be robbed, but turns out we weren't..... but yeah, just another day, eh? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:31 am 
High Master
High Master

OO, fun!! I was in school about a week ago, and all the bells went off and over the speakers the principal said, "We are under lockdown, stay in your classrooms, do not leave, listen to your teacher!" Well we were in the shop welding some stuff together and our teachers stands there and says "Oh shit!", yes, out of a teachers mouth. About 10 seconds later a guy runs by our door with like a MAC-11, and he's outside yelling at people, then the SWAT team comes in, takes him down like nothing, and off they go, turns out he made off with $7000 from the bank and ran in to the school for cover. Yeah, it was kind of awsome to watch, got to see an M4 and a MAC-11 and a couple Glocks and a nice fat shotung all in one day. :D They wouldn't let me touch them though. *looks out of the corner of his eye and sighs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:28 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

my old elementary school would get at least one bomb threat a year.

nothing interesting really happens to me, I'm a giant wad of boring.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]