All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:38 am 
High Master
High Master

We got squads in TheWickeD, which is easily one of the biggest clans out there. It has over a 1000 people in it. Of course, it is an all game clan, so........ I am currently the Web Manager, I do all the forum cleanup, keep it clean, all that. Also working on getting admin for the site. The leader, has got to be hacing a hard time. But he loves it. Personally knew the leader before he had his clan, so I was a special entry, one of the first members, to one of the biggest clans. Of course, we have quite a few squads, I am part of Alpha squad, Bravo fire team leader. It's actually very orginized for how big it is. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:49 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Howcome I never see you guys anywhere

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:42 pm 
High Master
High Master

Because we are ET 2.55. Thats probably why. But our servers have been getting messed up. Like I said, we are all games, we have somebody in almost all the newer games. And we have a hard time getting members to stay. We have problems here and there, mainly God Sent, few members like him, and yet our leader keeps him. Quite often we get a member and he runs them off.

Post subject: Re: 2.55?!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:08 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

fixception wrote:
What's with all these servers with v.2.55 ET? They just keep on popping up!

Examples:
Bad Gerbil TC:E Bloodlust (70.42.41.187:27960)
Assassins TCE Server. All Weapons! (72.5.249.108:27960)
TeamSiC TC:E ALL WEAPONS (66.148.72.26:27960)
+UB+Clan TC:E ALL WEAPONS (69.28.221.91:27960)

Do some people just don't know that there's a 2.60?

Main reason for v2.55 simply is there are more players and less servers on v2.55 then there are on v2.60b(reason being most players never upgrade from the base game). Like someone said they are usually always empty on v2.60b. We tried v2.60b but we'd fill up our servers only part of the day and as you know on my server it's loaded all day. Now as far as the "assassins or now it's sA|clan" it's a bunch of jerks that are trying to copy me. All clans be weary of them as they will try to steal all your members. Any questions regarding this you can pm me and I can fill you in.
Shiro013 wrote:
We got squads in TheWickeD, which is easily one of the biggest clans out there. It has over a 1000 people in it. Of course, it is an all game clan, so........ I am currently the Web Manager, I do all the forum cleanup, keep it clean, all that. Also working on getting admin for the site. The leader, has got to be hacing a hard time. But he loves it. Personally knew the leader before he had his clan, so I was a special entry, one of the first members, to one of the biggest clans. Of course, we have quite a few squads, I am part of Alpha squad, Bravo fire team leader. It's actually very orginized for how big it is.

I am allied with the TheWickeD clan, and they are stand up guys imo. So any WickeD clan members have admin on our servers.

One of the downfalls of running servers on v2.55 is that my linux machines plus v2.55 plus some maps will not work right. If I use the same map config on v2.60b everything works flawlessly, but again it's the price you pay for traffic.

fixception wrote:
The thing is I don't understand clans. Why is it so important to be in one? I just find some random server to play in, and I'm done.

As far as the question on clans, it's all up to you. I personally didn't care for clans at all until someone talked me into starting one. And like someone said it's kewl to have a place you can call home. I've been banned from many servers personally for some dumb reason or another but I know that my servers will always be there to play on. Clans are also great for help and support. But imo it just makes the game alot more fun when you got the same guys on everyday battling it out chatting on ventrilo and having a ball. I am the owner of Bad Gerbil servers and the founder of the Rotten Rodents Clan, by the way.

Post subject: Re: 2.55?!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:52 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

|RR|GuidoTheKillerPimp wrote:
As far as the question on clans, it's all up to you. I personally didn't care for clans at all until someone talked me into starting one. And like someone said it's kewl to have a place you can call home. I've been banned from many servers personally for some dumb reason or another but I know that my servers will always be there to play on. Clans are also great for help and support. But imo it just makes the game alot more fun when you got the same guys on everyday battling it out chatting on ventrilo and having a ball. I am the owner of Bad Gerbil servers and the founder of the Rotten Rodents Clan, by the way.

I know. I work for you. :D
I really can't find a better place...and since so many people are asking whether I'm in RR or not whenever I log in as ref...I might as well answer yes next time.

I'll check in your site for recruitment later tonight.

- Fixen

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2