Or how about we just stay how it is, since if both teams have body armor, you have to shoot them more. Alsom with the marksmanship thing, you are taught to shoot center mass. Which means, shoot for his gut, increases accuracy, and it's a more effective way to hit someone, if you aim for the head, lets say you have a 30% chance of hitting him, but if you aim for the torso, you have a 70% chance. So adding body armor seems like a big waste. It just seems like what you are going to have to do is make the guy hold down the button longer, and since few games actually have an effect with pain and the sudden shock of "OMG I'VE BEEN HIT!" then there is no reason for body armor, just makes you use more ammo to get that head shot or hit an arm, and since arms are less of an efficeint place to aim to get a kill, theres another reason to lose this idea, also it means people will start aiming for the testiculs, yes thats right, peoples balls. So it becomes funny to them, and not a more serious matter, so people start shooting in the balls area, and therefore, it happens more, and the seriousness of the game is lost, and nobody cares. As for shooting someone in the legs, thats worse than the arms. Legs are almost constantly moving on a battlefield, and makes them a small moving target, which is very hard to hit. So body armor is just a waste I say. Only thing I can see it doing, is the worst of a gamer killing the more serious player, the gamer gets a head shot while the serious player puts a few dents in the other guys body armor. Body armor is also bad for snipers, alot of sniper rifles can penetrate the body armor, but it has to be an almost perfect shot. And since most games do not react to pain or the body having a reflex to the shot, like dropping there gun, it's just not a good idea.