All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:29 am 
Offline
High Master
High Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:43 am
Posts: 749
Location: US, SEE THAT UBISOFT! US!!!
Ehh, gore doesn't bother me. In games it's takne down quite a ways as well, sometime real injuries can make me feel alittle queezy, but not much. Physical injuries are simple and rarely bother me, but if it's a parasite, ehh. I hate parasites, never show them to me. And yes, quite a few games are sponsored by the military, but AA was made by the military, not just a sponsorship. I know US Marine Corps. is sponsored by the Marines. There was a Naval game the Navy did have a part in sponsoring, don't remeber what it was though. And there is a ton of Air Force games they sponsor. :P Almost starting to consider if the Air Force is a game, look at all these new aircraft, it's done with a joystick. :? Some day, war is oging to be a game, and it's not going to matter. :(

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:04 am 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 4573
Location: Canada, ON
the SOCOM was sponsored by the navy, Close COmbat First to Fight was sponsored by the marines, FullSpectrum Warrior was sponsored by the Army, and America's Army was made by the MOVES Institute (a government reseacrh institute developing government/military software and other stuff) and is sponsored by the Army through a "somewhat unlimited" amount of funding (and yet I ask, what the hell is taking so long)

_________________
Image
Terms of Use||TC:E + W:ET EULA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:48 am 
Offline
Forum Master
Forum Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:48 am
Posts: 1239
So wait... US Tax Dollars are funding AA? 0,o

Wow, and we wonder why other countries think we're stupid. :roll:

~Silentcrisis

_________________
Image

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:19 am 
Offline
Master
Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:04 am
Posts: 298
Location: Québec, Canada
Shiro013 wrote:
-Aequitas- wrote:
Shiro013 wrote:
And if your smart you will not belive a single thing a game tells you, unless the Army made it. 8) And can America get over 9/11 anytime soon, I had a republican say to me yesterday, "can we forget the polotic side of it and just go to the war side, I mean they came over here and killed millions of us, and we need our revenge!" Well first thing wrong in that statement, millions, and this mperson watches too much Fox news. :lol:

But with a game, people can't get a sense of what it's like, but me wanting to join came way before I started playing games online, I always wanted to be in the Army just like my dad, grand dad, and so on... and since my brother didn't do it, I felt it was my duty to keep up a family long run. And besides the family part, I just always found it interesting, and will probably go join anyway.

Polotics school


Which they never say it but AA is kind of based on the war in Iraq, I find the war in Iraq pointless, they didn't attack us, supposedly Afghanastan did. And we kind of lost track on them, Iraq was happily moving along when we started bombing the shit out of them, it's like we got sidetracked along the way, or Bush tripped down the stairs and hit his head on something, and he forgot what country we were attacking. :? I mean some people were all fired up to go take down the Afgan guys, but then it was lost in Bush's stupidity. Then Israel started attacking Lebanon, not these Hezbolah guys, and Bush told Siriah to knock it off, umm, anyone else get lost on that one, and then in the middle of this, Lebanon, or Hezbolah which is basically a terroist orginization, attempted to attack an Israely DD, and hit an Egyptian one. DD meanign destroyer, a small light ship. So Egypt is pissed off, and since the US will defend Israel all the way, we are just screwed. Our only allies for WWIII, are Britain, Israel, and maybe, and I mean maybe, Germany, thats it. Not even Russia will support us here. This war is so close to WWIII that it's like 1938 to WWII. It's to the point now, it's when, not if. And some how the Indians and Chinese are related to Iran, and Iran hates us for the, "nuclear warheads", which I doubt ever exsisted, so there China and India hates us, which the Chinese always hated us but you know, China wants to pick on Japan, but Japan wants out of this. So Japan will probably join the other side and declair its self as a neutral country as WWIII begins. And guess who started it all, Bush. One man started a war of this world. Well actually it was Bin Laden but he attacked just the US, and Bush attacked Iraq instead and screwed everything up. :evil:


*And can America get over 9/11 anytime soon* Thats what the goverment wants, cuz its a big scam. The hole thing was planed by the US them self. Come on you got to be stupid to think that a burning plane can melt the metal of a bulding and make it colapst with extreme precision. And why do you think world trade center 7 colapst to, DUH cuz it had important nsa files and stuff that they wanted to hide. Yes its hard to beilive but its a scary world we live in... it needs to be changed


I understand your point, but the government doesn't care. Bush just wants to see a big war, and guess what, he probably just made WWIII. And yes actually, burning fuels and stuff can melt metal, and those buildings were built just right so that if an earthquake or something hit them, they swayed, with this, the metal was almost flexible to about 2 degrees, after 2 degrees on the bottom layer, the rest doubles, so it can sway a lot, so the metal was therefore a shallower type, which means melting it, isn't that hard. Plus with the things like the jet fuel and all that crap added in, it was extremely hot. As for how they fell, that was also a design flaw/good point, depends on how you look at it. what happened was one floor got knocked out by the plane, it was then week there, so the top fell in on it, causeing the rest of the floors to colapse under the weight, it didn't perfectly fall right on top of each other because it is still pooring out into the streets and it did take out a couple other buildings, and it's basically the same principal for both of them as well.


*so the metal was therefore a shallower type, which means melting it, isn't that hard* LOL LOL LOL oka il rest my case when you find me a building that collapse because of a fire in the last 20 or 30 years... Man does the system ever do a f***ing good job with the propaganda and the lies, it’s quite amazing in a horrific way. I dont care what anywone thinks that bulding was loaded with demolitons( ya the plane hit but thats not what made it fall) and go download Loose Change with lime wire of something... it used to be on google video but i cant find it anymore ( i wonder why ... )

_________________
Image Oh yeah !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:14 am 
Offline
High Master
High Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:43 am
Posts: 749
Location: US, SEE THAT UBISOFT! US!!!
And hwo would they be able to pack the building with explosives without people knowing, plus something going on about some work going on while it happened, some rooms got gutted on a floor that was just above the crash.
Just a rumor though. And besides, when a building goes down, they quite often fall like that, rarely do they actually fall over, what happened was the planes hit about midway or a little higher up, instead of the building giving out and falling over, the planes acted as more of an armor peircing round and went straight in, this just weekened the building in that area, and the floors above it fell down on top of the others, so it just fell down straight, same reason for the other building as well, and maybe you don't understand but sometimes it doesn't take much to heat a piece of metal, a little heat in one area on metal, and the rest gets hot as well, heat and metal cause the metal to either melt, or get very brittle when it cools, which is what happened, it didn't nessicarely melt, but it cooled, and colapsed under some weak metal.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:31 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 4573
Location: Canada, ON
yes, the american "people" are actually paying for AA's funding so "PLAY IT" and us people from other countries get it 100% completely free. lol. Dont worry you get it free too but part of your taxes go to it. So thank you america!

_________________
Image
Terms of Use||TC:E + W:ET EULA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:55 am 
Offline
High Master
High Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:43 am
Posts: 749
Location: US, SEE THAT UBISOFT! US!!!
Yay, thank you US. I feel retarded. -.-

But hey, technically, it's not me paying the taxes. :D Not yet any way. :twisted: But hey all you really pay for it is like a few cents each time you buy a cookie, more like 30 cookies. And... something to brag about... Missouri has a very low tax rate. YAY!! :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:54 am 
Offline
Master
Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:04 am
Posts: 298
Location: Québec, Canada
Shiro013 wrote:
And hwo would they be able to pack the building with explosives without people knowing, plus something going on about some work going on while it happened, some rooms got gutted on a floor that was just above the crash.
Just a rumor though. And besides,, rarely do they actually fall over, what happened was the planes hit about midway or a little higher up, instead of the building giving out and falling over, the planes acted as more of an armor peircing round and went straight in, this just weekened the building in that area, and the floors above it fell down on top of the others, so it just fell down straight, same reason for the other building as well, and maybe you don't when a building goes down, they quite often fall like thatunderstand but sometimes it doesn't take much to heat a piece of metal, a little heat in one area on metal, and the rest gets hot as well, heat and metal cause the metal to either melt, or get very brittle when it cools, which is what happened, it didn't nessicarely melt, but it cooled, and colapsed under some weak metal.


*And hwo would they be able to pack the building with explosives without people knowing* Well first of all thats very simple, people that worked in the world trade said that a few weeks before the plane crash there was alot of fire drills. *when a building goes down, they quite often fall like that* hmmm so what ur saying is that u saw alot of buildings get hit by a plane and fall like that because of a plane… And if there was no explosives used then why did the two towers fell exactly in 10 seconds ( both of them in the same amout of time, but not at the same time... with 2 different planes if my memory is correct) oh and u realy beilieve that they found that guys passport... anyways i say 9/11 = BIG SCAM.

_________________
Image Oh yeah !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:31 pm 
Offline
High Master
High Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:43 am
Posts: 749
Location: US, SEE THAT UBISOFT! US!!!
My god would you just get off it, the government did nto do it. You just blew all of my thoughts off ans said the same exact thing about them, and you are still making excuses for what happened, it was a bunch of terrorists that did it, not the government.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:19 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 4573
Location: Canada, ON
actually the design of the building is that it is being held up by a foundation and suspension from the center of the buildings. when this foundation and or suspension is severe the building loses its strength to stand up therefore buckles down and collapses on its center instead of tipping over to the side. The best way to prevent that from happening is to design these skyscrappers with more durable central foundations and suspensions to keep the rest of the building up even if the top half was severed. You see, these super tall buildings are built like regulare buildings. They dont have floor after floor standing on columns to support each other. These buildings relly upon the actually center and sides of the building to hold the floors up. If one of these were to be destroyed, say by plane chrash, then there wont be anythnig to hold the floors up, and we get ground zero in a few seconds even without explosives going off in the underground foundation.

_________________
Image
Terms of Use||TC:E + W:ET EULA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:30 pm 
Offline
Master
Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:04 am
Posts: 298
Location: Québec, Canada
Shiro013 wrote:
My god would you just get off it, the government did nto do it. You just blew all of my thoughts off ans said the same exact thing about them, and you are still making excuses for what happened, it was a bunch of terrorists that did it, not the government.


:lol: as you wish... ---> http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 7150&q=911

_________________
Image Oh yeah !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:39 pm 
Offline
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:22 am
Posts: 1397
:o :shock:

_________________
Image
Steam // TrueCombat // C22


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:40 am 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 4573
Location: Canada, ON
namely the very same terrorists that "the government" has created. who the hell gave them the guns in the first place.

_________________
Image
Terms of Use||TC:E + W:ET EULA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:18 am 
Offline
High Master
High Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:43 am
Posts: 749
Location: US, SEE THAT UBISOFT! US!!!
The terroists, called the (shoot I had to watch a movie on it...) Well anyway, most of the things you read, are people being conspirisists. I don't like how Bush has handeled the problem, but even Bin Laden said he did it. As for what we know, he is still alive, not positive though. The government gets tapes every now and then. And don't say they were made before, because in these tapes, specific events are mentioned. Why would Bin Laden say he did it, he had no reason to unless he did. Bush is to errogant to say Bin Laden did it, and not say that it was himself that did it. Memos and things went around about these attacks, but for what we know, thats just a conspiracy as well. The World Trade center is the main point of the US, Bush is not as stupid as you might think, to actually take himself down. We have just barely gotten by without it, problem after another has risen, and even other wars are breaking out. You cannot tell me this was the government, because there is to much evidence to say it wasn't. There are names of the hijackers, the black box was found, it states that the plane was hijacked, by foreign people, and they had nothing to do with this government.

So while you guys are still loafing around the idea the government did it, Bush is cooking up other stupid little ideas of his own. If he did it or not, which I am 99.9% sure he did not, there is no reason to remain on something that already happened, it won't get you anywhere. You need to move on to what is happeneing now, not then.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:31 am 
Offline
Master
Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:04 am
Posts: 298
Location: Québec, Canada
Shiro013 wrote:
The terroists, called the (shoot I had to watch a movie on it...) Well anyway, most of the things you read, are people being conspirisists. I don't like how Bush has handeled the problem, but even Bin Laden said he did it. As for what we know, he is still alive, not positive though. The government gets tapes every now and then. And don't say they were made before, because in these tapes, specific events are mentioned. Why would Bin Laden say he did it, he had no reason to unless he did. Bush is to errogant to say Bin Laden did it, and not say that it was himself that did it. Memos and things went around about these attacks, but for what we know, thats just a conspiracy as well. The World Trade center is the main point of the US, Bush is not as stupid as you might think, to actually take himself down. We have just barely gotten by without it, problem after another has risen, and even other wars are breaking out. You cannot tell me this was the government, because there is to much evidence to say it wasn't. There are names of the hijackers, the black box was found, it states that the plane was hijacked, by foreign people, and they had nothing to do with this government.

So while you guys are still loafing around the idea the government did it, Bush is cooking up other stupid little ideas of his own. If he did it or not, which I am 99.9% sure he did not, there is no reason to remain on something that already happened, it won't get you anywhere. You need to move on to what is happeneing now, not then.


*but even Bin Laden said he did it* oka were in the hell did u hear that... He said he wasn’t responsible for the attacks, but he was happy that they occurred. And who said bush was stupid, hes smart but he also is very evil oh and hes not very good at speech’s. *You cannot tell me this was the government, because there is to much evidence to say it wasn't.* Who says the evidence it not a fake. and come on your sayinf that a untrained terrorist came do that kind of manuver with a plane an hit it with precision. Anyways im not the only that believes that it’s a scam. Alot of scientists says that its impossible that a plane took the world trade down *You need to move on to what is happeneing now, not then.* That is true, but burying the past is not a good thing.

_________________
Image Oh yeah !


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, reklama sem reklama seo

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group