Please donate to keep this site alive!

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Warrock open beta
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:43 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

It may release as an open beta by tomorrow, the 14th of July. This is a free BF2 clone but I still say TCE and AA have better quality than this. Ive played it before during the first open beta and I can say it was rather mediocre, but it could be better now.

------------------------ :evil:

my clan has been hacked...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:01 pm 
High Master
High Master

Whoa Xeno, you have a clan, it must suck. :P lol, jk. But I still want to play this game, I thought it looked ok, and since it has lower standards than BF2, it might work ok on my computer. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:12 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

its not my clan, Im a member of that clan. its a bf2/aao/css clan and dont try to get in its way having over 200 members it is a full company.

Since korea is a day early, I think right now we can begin with the downloading and registering. But, I dont really like to play something who's gameplay is far too arcdish ebcause it is dumbimg dowm my AA gameplay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:39 am 
High Master
High Master

Umm, I still have no DL on it, and I can't register, can anyone else? :? Maybe we should give it a day or two, I mean it is the Koreans that did this. :P No offense, you also made NavyField which I dearly love. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:58 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

not yet, they seem to have no record of what day it is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:19 pm 
High Master
High Master

Try it now, I just registered without a code, and I'm going to download it after I get rid of the old version.

EDIT:
Argh, stupid fileplanet. It's going to take a while to stand in line, and then even longer to download it.

EDIT2:
Downloaded, and preparing to install...

EDIT3:
And it's broken. It doesn't work. I get a horrible horrible mess for the title screen. Damnit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:26 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

same here about 3 hours ago. Apparently they have a very bad sense of time and date

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:46 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Hell, I'm downloading it via-Bittorrent right now. :P

I'll have it in another half-an-hour. :lol:

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:01 am 
High Master
High Master

Apparently, fileplant has a borked version.

I just downloaded it AGAIN from another site.

I hope it works this time.

EDIT:
Which it still doesn't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:47 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

the one got from fileplanet works fine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:15 am 
High Master
High Master

Ahh ok, I got it, when I tried ot register it wasn't letting me, stil requiring a code. But it works now, I might get it tomorrow since my computer is having problems. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:04 pm 
High Master
High Master

When I start up Warrock, it goes to a black screen, and then this:

And then this:

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:29 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

dunno, it works fine with me since the first open beta last year and is still fien now. Try asking in tech support at thier forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:11 am 
High Master
High Master

*sniff* I kept seeing your room Xeno, every time I went to join, you guys were already playing *slams head into desk and starts crying*

Yeah, I can only play on a map as a test thingy for about 10 minutes, then it locks up and crashes. :? :P But I can play online just fine, I bought a Deagle, and a P90 already, I'm still only at about 5% to my next level, but you know, and I love playing with the Avenger, I need to go invert my flight mouse, it's all backwards to BF2, and is the K1A1 a Leopard II or a heavily modded Abrams? :? Looks like a Leopard, but not sure, I'm thinking it is since they have the Lynx as well which is a German machine, so is the Leopard. Hehe, Weisels are nasty little buggers. :lol: I killed 7 people in one with one run, until of course the idiot got out a PZF3. :P Made me feel stupid, but yeah, I like this game, I think it's better than BF2, theres more of a mission to it, plus I think the graphics look much better, everyone says BF2 looks great, but if you look at it, it's all choppy, and alot of parts going through other parts, really glitchy as well, I think War Rock could go far. Lol, I thought it said buy a Deagle for 6000 for 30 days, not 16K, when I bought it and half my money was gone, I was like "well what the hell?" then I went back and looked and saw the 1, and I was like, well that makes a lot more sense. :D But it's so hard to find a game thats not in progress. First time I got in one, I pressed the ready button like 20 times and there yelling at me, "PRESS THE BLOODY BUTTON!!!" I'm just like, "Well hold on to your trousers, the Yank is trying to get it done." :P It eventualy worked, and it makes me mad, all the time there like right in your face, going "kick Gustav, kick him!" they have no patience, not to mention the game said, noobs only!!!!! So why are they yelling at the noob when they are all like Sergeants and 1st Sergeants. :?

But yes, bloody good game. And is there a way that I can like add a friend and contact him through the game? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:29 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

well it seems youve been playing like. Well I havent but my scores are rather good. Turns out, even with out the swaying not so many people are good snipers. All I got to do is get up high and they are all dead meat. Other than that my wrecklessnes with driving any ground vehicle and firng all over the place got me 22-9 kill/death ratio and 4th place overall on my team. But my sniping is at 18-4 kill/death.

I dont like the idea of having to rent weapons instead of buying them instead but then again it ensures that you have to work hard as a team for your money to rent them. No diff to me since I would rather drive up to them and release unsightly tank hell upon their behinds. In other cases i will just use the m24 anyway but the PSG will do me better. Maybe Ill just keep renting the PSG.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next