All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:26 am 
High Master
High Master

I just rip the top off, as for finger nails, I chew on mine all the time, I have short finger nails. :lol: It's better than long ones, I can almost garuntee that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:24 pm 
High Master
High Master

I prefer my fingernails a little bit longer so I can actually pick things up :D .

The knife should arrive today or tomorrow!!! Hooray!!! :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:48 pm 
High Master
High Master

I just pulled it out of the mail. It's frickin' sweet.

The spring latch is awesome, and the knife actually rings when I flip it.

It's awesome.

:P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:29 am 
High Master
High Master

Flipping a knife around leads to a ride in the ambulance btw. My brother was cutting the little wires off a transformer and slipped, put a 2 inch cut down the top of his finger (idiot) He didn't get the ambulance, but a fast ride to the hospital, and then my little brother (even idioter) was being stupid and somehow shoved a pair of scisors into his arm, while the parents were gone of course (T_T) so it was up to me and mister idiot (older brother) to get him fixed up and to the hospital, of course the older brother hates the sight of blood, so guess who got to hold him (me btw) while the brother drove, got into the hospital, doctor asked the most obvious question on the planet.... go ahead, guess.... give you 20 seconds..... what the hell were you doing??!?!?! said the doctor.... yes, hell was in there. And since the brother was no where to be seen, probably off nerding around, I got to answer the question, so it went like this, uhhh, he shoved a pair of scisors in his arm... the doctor looked at me with that look of, what did you do!?! And I said, all I did was carry him here, no idea what he did, or how he did it... well I did know, but was I going to tell, no. What the kid did, he was running around with them being stupid, saying, look brother, look, I can run with scisors and not get hurt, he's 16 btw, and slipped on the rug, and BAM!! in the arm they went, he stands up, blood just pooring out of his arm, he's screeming and yelling... so. He got fixed up, got to go home with a huge hole in his arm, a ton of gauze, and the permission to me, to change it every 4 hours, gee, how lucky am I. In the end the brother had went to find a phone to call the parents and got side tracked with the candy bar and pop machines and eventually got to the phone and called the parents, about the time he got done with his hour in the hosputal visit.... oh and ages on us idiots, little brother Bayard-16 Me-17 and the older brother Bayard-19. Younger brother is stupid beyond beliefe, me, I'm not exactly stupid, will try stuff normal people won't, and the older brother, won't try stuff normal people will. Thats that story, I got a ton of others, but I won't tell them until the correct post comes up. The best one is how I broke my nose with the chair, so someone wright a post on broken noses so I can tell it. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:09 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Well that is stupid. Thats why you should hold a knife or a pair of scissors properly when moving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:52 am 
High Master
High Master

Exactly, he is stupid, glad you see it my way. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:32 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

well, since your the smart one, dont let either of them hold anything pointed, or you might be next in line to the hospital.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:31 am 
High Master
High Master

I didn't know he was gonna stab himself, I didn't know, other than the fact he was running aorund with a pair of scisors, chair legs sticking out everywhere, carpets ends a bunched up, loose objects on the ground, lol, I had no idea, which not to mention he tripped on his on feat, none of those objects. T_T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:10 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

confiscate all pointed objects before you get hit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:02 am 
High Master
High Master

I'm sorry, but he's 16, he should know better. T_T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:34 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

well then if you cant do anything about him then get sometihng for yourself, like, some armor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:00 am 
High Master
High Master

Hmm, I own a Roman Centerioun Helmet with the big red plume and the cheek plates, it's really cool, as for other armor, way too much money. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:00 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

whats important is to cover your torso, thats where most the vital organs are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:04 am 
High Master
High Master

pfft, vital organs, only thing needed that they can't artificially do for you, is the brain, so wear head protection over the torso protection, you need your brain more than a lung, you got two. :P :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:16 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

supposing they can fix you up in under 10 mins or you either bleed to death ot suffer other consequences. One pierced lung is still going to be fatal if it isnt corrected. and technically, you have 5, the right lung is divided into 3 sections while the left lung is divided in two sections to mak room for th heart. If the blood goes into lungs youll suffocate. If a small amount of marow from broken ribs go ino your blood youll die. As you see, there are reason they call these vital organs, even if they can be replaced you wont survive long without one of them. so it is stil the best idea to wear full protection.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next