All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: F.E.A.R vs Quake 4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:23 am 
Expert
Expert

Yes... One of thouse again!

What I don't understand is that Quake 4 is such a big title and it only gets 70% rating by PCGamer. I do love F.E.A.R, but not as much to give it 93% as PCGamer did... I'd give Quake 4 91% and F.E.A.R 90%...

I am a hardcore quake fan, ID software for that matter. I pray to John Carmack, he is my God!

Tactical Combat Force Member - <TCF>Heretic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:06 am 
High Master
High Master

My PC can't come close to running either one.

It's TCE for me, man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:40 am 
Master
Master

i have a friend who's already played it. he stated that the ai was too good for its own sake, the weapons were pretty standard, and the game got pretty repetitive after exploring the same factory again and again. but, multiplayer rocks though. )in one instance the *i-need-a-broader-vocab* bots picked up a gas barrel, threw it at us, and shot it in mid air. cheap!!)

as far as i'm concerned, ive never been a quake fan (thanks to unreal), but quake four has vehicles and a nice storyline and much faster gameplay for the adrenaline junky like me. if you like freaky little girls and annoying smart bots with guns that do the same damage as your own ones, go ahead.
but im for quake4 if i have to choose.

Post subject: re
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:36 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

either one is good. both of em have good graphics. but in terms of originality, FEAR is a totally new theme, Quake has been repeated for the forth time.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]