All times are UTC

Post subject: Did you buy a sony memory stick recently?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:26 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

if yees, you should return it and get a rootkit detector. Just like a few years ago, a Sony product installs a rootkit on your computer. If you have a sony fingerprint reader/memory stick, DO NOT install the software, it will screw up your computer, and allow viruses and stuff get in.

Is Sony TRYING to bankrupt themselves? They knew that something like this wouldn't fly for long, and chances are they'll be facing serious repricussions. A shame, as they used to be cool :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:23 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Naw they are jsut giving me excuses to drop the 90megaton on them. Good thing I dont use anything sony made, not a PS3, not a dvd player, not a sony TV, nothing from the likes of them :?

We all knew they were bad apples before, and bad apples wont turn into good apples, ever (can something unrot, no).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:43 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

They used to have a few good products, and at least the phone portion is still good (then again, it's not truly sony).

I remember our sony tuner from a few years ago. with regular use, it MELTED some of the circuit boards. no, I don't know how.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:03 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

lol@Sony..... never going to learn, are they?

On a side note, I finally got me a 360. :D
I downloaded the demo of that new skateboarding game simply called "Skate", and the controls are so tight!
Instead of pressing button combos in traditional Tony Hawk fashion, you simply use the right analog stick for just about eveything.
for example: In order to ollie, you push the right stick down, your player goes into a croutched stance, then you flick it upwards, and your guy ollies.
The harder you flick it, the higher you ollie. I could get into more details, but you get the picture. Can't wait to get my hands on the full game.

But back on to the subject at hand....

shame shame Sony, you should know better by now! :noob:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

BOYCOTT!

Down with them! Same thing with Bioshock's demo. They say it installs a rootkit that makes hidden folders and files on your computer. The demo installs a copy of securom on your computer and puts up the question why does a demo need cd copy protection. This is like "Sony, WTF!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:01 am 
High Master
High Master

Sony still isn't dead. You know there are enough MGS4 fan boys out there to keep Sony rich. Also, they are still making good profits from their TV's, slave trading, and brain washing people into thinking MGS is the greatest game of all time......

If you look at Sony's stocks, they are still rich, and recovering from the PS3 still not being sold like they want it to. Which it isn't selling because of lack of exclusive games, not so much for its price. They have done polls, and their own research, and the majority of people refuse to buy it because of the lack of games. Also, when FF what ever comes out, you know the sells will go up ten fold, because every prepubescent drama queen to the 25 year old FF7 fan boys will be wanting to play it. I hate FF with all my heart and soul. 6 and 7 were the only good ones, and they were not that great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:15 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Amen brothers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:01 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

-ATHF-FryLock wrote:
If you look at Sony's stocks, they are still rich, and recovering from the PS3 still not being sold like they want it to. Which it isn't selling because of lack of exclusive games, not so much for its price. They have done polls, and their own research, and the majority of people refuse to buy it because of the lack of games. Also, when FF what ever comes out, you know the sells will go up ten fold, because every prepubescent drama queen to the 25 year old FF7 fan boys will be wanting to play it. I hate FF with all my heart and soul. 6 and 7 were the only good ones, and they were not that great.

Awfulfantasy was good, too. But it's a ROM hack.

Sony will make tons of money, no matter what we do. I don't buy their products for the fact that they usually break within a few monehs.