Please donate to keep this site alive!

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:01 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I do that in other games - like Hidden and Dangerous. Get the enemy's attention then get another man to sneak up behind him and shoot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:31 pm 
High Master
High Master

Another fun thing to do, in BC, is to run into the enemy spawn holding a flash bang. Then pull the pin and run like a wild man after they spawn....... so many tk's can happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:44 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

oh, god I hate bangs in the spawn :P

if I knew it was an enemy banging, I'd still be pissed, but to a lesser degree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:12 pm 
Expert
Expert

Muska, in responce to your latest endevours in love and life, let me tell you just one simple bit of advice that I was told by a very good friend of mine:

Do not jump into things purely because you can, or because it is there.

Its common sense really, but its good to hear it every now and then. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:52 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

<TCF>Buschman wrote:
Muska, in responce to your latest endevours in love and life, let me tell you just one simple bit of advice that I was told by a very good friend of mine:

Do not jump into things purely because you can, or because it is there.

Its common sense really, but its good to hear it every now and then. :)

Yeah thanx, Busch.
Actually, I've decided to persue the first girl (again).
I've known her for more than half a year and have actually developed a relationship with her, so it doesn't make sense to jump all over another girl that I barely know just to make myself feel more secure (which I now realize is the truth).
For some reason every time I decide I'm over her something happens and I get pulled back in. I REALLY need to suck it up and talk to that mannager before she decides to move on (which is almost harder than trying to talk to her face-to-face about it).
My biggest problem is every time I see her she seems to have loads more confidence that I do. She always has this sexy little grin on, and it's VERY intimidating. Then again, through a bit of self-realization, I think I may have found something signifigant we have in common.
I finally realize that I smile and chuckle when I'm nervous or can't think of anything to say, even when it's inappropriate and awkward (or at least when I'm looking at someone).
Sometimes I'll be talking to my best friend and just start grinning and losing it for no reason, while on the inside I'm screaming "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU REALIZE HOW STUPID YOU LOOK, STOP!".
As soon as I thought of this, I ran back time in my head and saw previous events with her making sense.
Like one time I asked her why she was always smiling, and she just giggled and said "I've got a little girl, I have to be happy all the time,".
This of course, in the current situation, was absolutely absurd, irrelevent, and it confused me even more.
I also recall once, about a month before she left, seeing her folding boxes when my best friend (he got me the job, if you've forgotten/I never said so) walked over next to her and started folding boxes too.
I was watching from the cutting-table. He said "Hello," to her and she looked at him without expression and replied "Hi,".
After this both of them just got back to work and didn't talk anymore.
This seemed strange to me because, as I said before, she was ALWAYS smiling, at least while I was around.

While I was around.
While I was around.

Maybe, just maybe, she's just as nervous as me, but she hides it the same way I do, by smiling and laughing.
When were around each other both of us are almost always smiling the whole time, but now I see that she's not like that all the time, just around people she likes (friends, ect).
Maybe she's just as intimidated by my smile as I am of hers, after all, she did tell me once that I "Have a cute smile,", so why wouldn't that make perfect sense?

HOLY CRAP!

I just looked back at what I just wrote and WOW, I never intended to draw this post out so long, hehe.... :oops:
sry, I'll stop.

[End Of Post]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:02 am 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Make a move now and get it over with. The worst that can happen is rejection - but that would just put you back to where you are now, except for the crazy over-analytical crappola :P

It seems like you are over-analyzing the situation and that will only drive you insane. So if you like her, let her know directly already. The time has clearly passed for subtleties and body language.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:44 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Diane wrote:
Make a move now and get it over with. The worst that can happen is rejection - but that would just put you back to where you are now, except for the crazy over-analytical crappola :P

It seems like you are over-analyzing the situation and that will only drive you insane. So if you like her, let her know directly already. The time has clearly passed for subtleties and body language.

Yeah, I realize what I'm doing, and if you can't tell it's already taken it's toll on me.
Simply put, I'm quite shy, there'e no other way around it (and all of my previous attempts with other girls has left me fairly distraught).
She, on the other hand is confident and never shows a sign of weakness, which only proves to break down further my very thin wall of confidence.
It alway feels like she doesn't take me seriously enough to truely be in a relationship.
Every time we meet up, we just flirt a little bit (which I'm actually good at, somehow), laugh a little, and then go our seperate ways.
My conscern is that unless I face my fear and talk to the mannager that may be able to help me, I'll never see her again and it truely will be over.

'deep melodramatic sigh' :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:45 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Ahh, to be young again...

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:47 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Diane wrote:
Ahh, to be young again...

:D

Why would you want to go back to that hell? :?
Consider yourself lucky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

lol! it's not easier when you are older! At least when young, all the good ones are still available! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:51 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Diane wrote:
lol! it's not easier when you are older! At least when young, all the good ones are still available! :P

Availability is only half the battle, Diane. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:07 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

That's usually my problem :P

But now I'm happy with a younger (much younger) man. All the good ones my age are taken :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:15 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

O M G

IT'S A FREAKING MIRACLE!

I was walking by the scedule sheet at work earlier tonight, and suddenly got a strange notion to check it.
I looked up and noticed on the list of in-store employees there was an extra line scribbled in (in pen).
I couldn't beleive it, and had to look at it again, it was HER name that was scribbled in, she's coming back!
I swear, somebody upstairs must really like me. :P

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, I CANNOT EVEN DESCRIBE IT! =D =D =D =D =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:25 am 
High Master
High Master

Good for you, don't for get to sue a condom. You don't want to get stuck with a little Evil Muska. Nor do I want to ever have to deal with one.

And Diane, don't act old,
because I know I'd hit that ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:55 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

-ATHF-FryLock wrote:
because I know I'd hit that ;)

Yeah, I'm sure that's EXACTLY what she wanted to hear, Fry. :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next