All times are UTC

Post subject: Its to silent here.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:34 am 
High Master
High Master

Not enough topics are being made, nor enough replies. Did some one die?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:15 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Dragon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:09 pm 
Master
Master

yeah the forums here pretty dead

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:48 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Hmm, I wouldn't say DEAD - but definately an offweek.

There isn't anything really new in TCE at the moment.

Maybe we should do something here to spice things up. Maybe that infamous wallpaper contest we were planning a while back? Any suggestions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:50 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:20 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I'd like a wallpaper contest.

as a whole the world's been kinda slow lately, nothing really new withing the last week. blah blah, iraq, blah, afghanistan blah blah kid goes into coma after being an idiot, blah blah blah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:10 pm 
Expert
Expert

swimsuit contest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:14 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

No fair. We all know who'd win that.

Dragon :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:20 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

I'm not on as often because.... well I think you guys know why.

Speaking of that, time for another update (not like anyone really cares anymore, but I like venting by writing stuff so here goes)...

The day after Valentine's day something happened that suprised the hell outta me.... she showed up at my work!
This may seem like a good thing, but I'm still confused as to weather or not it is.
She came in smiling ear-to-ear and walked right up next to where I was folding boxes, only glancing at me once.
I asked her what she was so happy about, and she just giggled and said "Nothing,".
Ok.... so, too shaken by the fact that she actually showed up like I guessed she would, I went over to the oven and got back to work (red-faced, I'm assuming, from the way my face was tingling all over).
I had forgotten how freaking hot she was, so It was REALLY awkward for me (I hadn't seen her in over 2 weeks).
Well, she just hung around the front of the store walking around talking to people, then she went outside with one of the mannagers (the store gossip, a guy, strangely enough) and started talking up a storm.
After a while her and the mannager went for a drive, and when I returned from a delivery 10-20 minutes later, he was back and she was gone.
Later on in the week I went back to her new work to try and talk to her about it, but her mannager there said she quit a couple days ago and said it had to do with a death in her family or something. When I inquired to the mannager weather or not she had given her the valentine I sent her, she said she didn't know, and that she ASSUMED it had reached her.

GREAT.

Either...

A: She never got the card and I'll prolly never see her again.

or

B: She got the card, but then someone in her family died so she obviously won't be in the mood to call me for a good while.

I'm going to try and solve the possibility of option A by asking the gossipy mannager if she had said anything about getting a valentine from me (this guy can be really annoying and I don't like the idea of involving him in my social-life, but if it's the only way, I'll do it).
If option B is the case, then maybe the mannager will be sympathetic and give me her number.

UGGH..... my life just keeps getting more and more frustrating and involving with every passing day. If it get's deeper than this, I dunno if I'll be able to stand it (and you guy's will prolly tell me to stop, I wouldn't blame you).

Ok, time to shut up.... whew!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:19 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

if you know her phone number, you should give her a call, offering condolences. if not, then it's possible that it wasn't meant to be. it could be just a learning experience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:12 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

What is going on in the forums lately?... its all been quiet. Ive been busy with school and girl lol so I havent really been around these forums that much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:43 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

it wrote:
if you know her phone number, you should give her a call, offering condolences.

I wrote:
If option B is the case, then maybe the mannager will be sympathetic and give me her number.

Yeah, I can tell you definately skimmed through that (well who wouldn't, right?).

I was going to ask the mannager tonight like I said, but the opportunity just didn't come up. When he was checking me out in the office there were like 2 other drivers packed in there sorting out their money and plus he was on the phone with his buddy or whatever.

it wrote:
if not, then it's possible that it wasn't meant to be. it could be just a learning experience.

I sure hope not.
I AT THE VERY LEAST want to get some kind of an answer from her...weather it be a YES or a NO, I don't really mind anymore.
I just need to know if (without a doubt in my mind) I need to move on or not so I can quit spazzing... this whole thing is actually making my grades slip and making me completely miserable. There's even a girl in my Algebra class that is all over me, and strangely enough, I could care less. Plain and simple, I just want an answer, because not knowing is simply destroying me inside. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:20 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

OMG.

I don't know how or why but I just had an amazing epiphany (look it up).
I just realized that I am more of an idiot than I ever thought I was before.

Evil_Muska wrote:
There's even a girl in my Algebra class that is all over me, and strangely enough, I could care less.

I am sulking over a girl I let slip through my fingers, when there's another girl swooning over me that I see twice a freaking week!

The girl I was obsessed with was georgous and I couldn't seem to keep it together around her, but she also smokes (I've got some serious asthma) and (something I failed to tell you guys) she already has a kid.

This other girl is single, pretty cute (not as much as the first one, but I can't keep obsessing over looks anymore), and I already know for sure that she is into me. She's also geeky like me and now that I think about it, she's MUCH more likely to appreciate me for what I really am.
Also, I feel very comfortable around her, and I can talk to her without hesitation, which is a big plus (I guess flirting with a really hot girl has boosted my confidence more than I realize, maybe it is right... maybe it really was just a life lesson).
She also has a pretty nice body underneath that puffy coat she's been wearing (I fully realized this last week when she was stretching with it unzipped, much nicer that I expected, and I think she did it intentially cuz she was grinning).
I dunno why it took me this long to realise that I should be persuing HER and not the other girl.
How could I be so utterly idiotic?

I'M GOING FOR IT!
No question about it, I've been blinded by beauty, but I'm not going to let another potential girlfriend slip past me... I'M POUNCING BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

WISH ME LUCK! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:35 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Dont rush into commitment, it will happen when the time comes. Its not about having a girlfriend or not, but just let time take you there not the "need" because there really is no "need" its just a "want". 8)

BTW, http://mods.moddb.com/?search=t&game=110 check these out, these are standalone indie games, many suck, but a lot are as good as retail quality from 2000-2001 games.

These are some of the good ones:

SS2845
Contagion Theory
Darsana
Depredation
Swarm

They arent all multiplayer, some are both.

Check em out if you want to, many are still unreleased the rest are in alpha test.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:00 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Dont rush into commitment, it will happen when the time comes. Its not about having a girlfriend or not, but just let time take you there not the "need" because there really is no "need" its just a "want". 8)

I guess your right, I should just sit back, let things progress the way they have been, and see how far things get.
I should prolly get to know her a little better before "pouncing" so to speak.
Maybe I'll see if she want's to meet at Barnes & Nobles after class Monday to work on our Algebra homework together (we've been working on it together in-class as it is anyhow).