All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: What did you do for valentines day?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:25 am 
High Master
High Master

I sat at home and played video games, then look at some pr0n, followed by coming here and making a post out of boredom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:28 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Got up for work at 6:30 am and fell asleep after 9 pm :(

YAY ME!

Post subject: Re: What did you do for valentines day?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:17 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

-ATHF-FryLock wrote:
I sat at home and played video games, then look at some pr0n, followed by coming here and making a post out of boredom.

that minus the pr0n.

I got to ganondorf's castle in ocarina of time, I'm beating him as we speak (type?).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:58 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Looks like I'm the only one who actually did something relevant to the theme of the holiday.

As many of you may recall, I had a little girl trouble a while ago I addressed in this thread.

I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is I chickened out (yet again) and about a month later she quit her job at the pizza place (not because of me, because she was only holding down 2 jobs to help her mom out, and her mom had just landed a job). I felt like crap and decided to try and hook up with her by meeting up with her at her other job across the street, but I could never find her (I would find out later that she was fired for hitting her boss, but he deserved it because he said something totally unacceptable).

Now for the good news....

I was fixing to give up, but then my best friend phoned me and said she had dropped by the pizza shop (to get pizza, of course), and that he had struck up a conversation with her.
Turns out she was working at this BBQ joint, which was music to my freaking ears.
With V-Day coming up, I decided to make a move, so I went out, bought a card, wrote my number in it, and dropped it by her work the day before the 14th.

All I can do now is wait and pray that something materializes.

(Oh yeah, and off topic a bit, my younger brother is joining the forums by the name of Cybrune... so Matt.... if your reading this..... I HATE YOU! :evil:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:23 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

when it comes to girls, I'm probably the most akward person ever.

hell, a girl can practically rip off my pants and I still won't get a message of any sort.

and the sad part:
I know (in hindsight) that I have been hit on my girls, within a reasonable radius, at LEAST 3 times within as many years. and I liked them. this may seem sparse, but I'm homeschooled, and meeting anyone IRL is rare. it's usually a 50-50 chance at Parent teacher interviews or exams.

*hopes he gets better luck in college*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:26 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

I was the exact same way in High School.
But, strangely enough, it wasn't college that made me open up, it was my job.
I have to be open because I deal with customers face-to-face multiple times every day I work. Another thing that helped was how much of a social environment my job is from a peir-to-peir standpoint. Everyone who works there is either totally crazy, or they haven't been there long enough to get that way yet. It's the only job I can possibly think of where I could drop multiple f-bombs in front of my bosses and all they do is laugh at me. We're all very friendly with each other and joke around constantly. It's a great place to unwind (which is strange considering I'm talking about WORK).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]