All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

AA or HL2
America's Army 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Half Life 2 Deathmatch 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 Post subject: Other Game Downloads
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:00 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

well heres the problem... counter strike sounds like a really fun game, but i dont want to buy it. could someone give me the url download link or something? if not then tell me how to get cs without payin a cent. and not like a .zip file i mean an .exe

and 1 other thing, do i need steam to run this game? if so do i HAVE to buy the game to play it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:49 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Well, I can say that we are not to be talking about WAREZ and PIRATED SOFTWARE in these forums. You are requesting someone to give you a stolen copy of CounterStrike - and even though you could get that, you would require a steam account with the game registered with a unique key - one per user - this method prevents anyone from redistributing their copies of Valve games.

However if you have Halflife 1 (an original and legitimate copy ofcourse), you can download CS1.5 from Fileplanet - it is a mod for HL1. Remember though, dont expect it to look as good as CS1.6, CS:CZ, or CS:Source. All of which are retail copies and must be purchased and registered to a single Steam account in which they will be used.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread is locked - violation of Terms of Use, point number "3" Warez, cracks, and illegal software.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]