All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:47 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

<TCF>Buschman wrote:
Well, pardon me, but it is awfuly hard to understand your posts most of the time.

maybe it is because you have difficulties in understanding someone elses perspective, or you just cant read...

<TCF>Buschman wrote:
And don't think you are some saint- you have taken things and gotten them wrong too. :)

no...
i think you would pardon yourself very often if you actually realised what garbage you post,

now lets get back yo the topic, and if you dont wanna stay on topic than just shut up,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:26 pm 
Expert
Expert

Dragonathan wrote:
<TCF>Buschman wrote:
Well, pardon me, but it is awfuly hard to understand your posts most of the time.

maybe it is because you have difficulties in understanding someone elses perspective, or you just cant read...

<TCF>Buschman wrote:
And don't think you are some saint- you have taken things and gotten them wrong too. :)

no...
i think you would pardon yourself very often if you actually realised what garbage you post,

now lets get back yo the topic, and if you dont wanna stay on topic than just shut up,

I can understand others perspctive without problems. What I'm saying here is that I can't understand your posts because they are poorly constructed, include poor grammer and poor spelling.

If I am unable to read, then what on earth am I doing here on a forum? The whole thing is made up of text, you idiot.

Want me to point out somewhere you got the wrong impression? Well how about that PSP v's DS thread in offtopic, where you got the impression someone said te PSP's games are 'old' instead of 'for older audiences'.

As much as I've love to stay on topic, you have failed to post anything about the entirety of my posts, therefore I have nothing I can say. All you seem to do is post a lot of offtopic garbage, and then say 'Now lets go back to ontopic' and then leave it as that! You don't add anything to the 'on topic-ness' of your post at all.

Oh, and I'm not going to listen to you when you tell me to shut up, becuase you are not going to be able to magically stop me from posting, are you? C'mon, I'd love to see you try.

You want 'ontopic'? Okay here:

Villa and Neighborhood are good maps, I enjoy them, along with a lot of other TC:E players. I'm sure there are people out there who don't like them, but they can just leave and go to another server. Problem solved.

I, and the rest of the 3rd party mappers honestly don't give a shit about if you like them or not. You are never going to be able to stop them, and complaining about it just makes you look like a whiney pre-pubescent kid. Grow up, change servers, and get over it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3