All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:36 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I think they're turning to mercenaries later on in TC:E

now that my comp'll run AA, I might try out the bots. and it's probably one of the biggest things of propiganda I've seen, but it's just like other forms (advertisements, etc) I just tone out the message, and go on with my merry way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:08 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Hmm, I wonder what kind of idiot would think AA wasnt propaganda and recriutment tool. Everyone who plays AA and has a decent IQ knows that. By alot of people you mean.. how many? TCE's population is around 400-800, AA's is 7800-8000 at a time, more if everyone was online at once.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basicaly, those who keep saying AA sucks are actually those who cant win, and are always owned because of the excessive seriousness of gameplay limit everythnig you can normally do in other games with the realistic physical limitations of a person prevent strategies like bunny hopping and run and gun rambo tactics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, AA is a free game, you are not required by law to play it or like it in anyway. Like it, play it if you want, if you dont, no need to go complain just dont play it and forget about it. This rule applies to all freely downloadable games. (it is already free what more could you ask for)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:56 am 
High Master
High Master

Of course it's a recruiting tool. But I just don't look at it like that, I see it as a realistic game to have fun with, and the VRS is cool to in 2.7. xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:30 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Statistics show that really alot of the new recruits have atleast played or heard of AA before they joined. Ofcourse it isnt because of AA they joined... its probably a family thing, or for the scholarships.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:16 am 
High Master
High Master

Me? Neither one or which. I just want to blow crap up. Uhh I didn't say that. It's for the honor and all the crappy good stuff. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:33 am 
Master
Master

Dude I'm good at AA and i will for ever say it sucks. Damn Xeno your a big AA fan boy. Well when asked my opinion on it I will say it is probably the worst First Person Shooter with one of the Worst Communities out there, plus how many ppl play the game doesn't mean it's better, but that is just my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:00 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Dude that is your opinion, it isnt my problem, but I believe this thread is still about discussing 2.7 not argue about wether it is good or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:29 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

was going to play it last night, but [lame excuse] played ET for a while, had to get lvl 5 in everything in jaymod, then I was off to do PT, where I pwned. didn't know what I was missing before (but the mouse sensitivity id screwed up, I need to look at it. too low. i'm a guy that likes to turn around in a short sweep of a mouse) and then I was screwing 'round with a demo.[/lame excuse]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:30 am 
High Master
High Master

Well, still never see Xeno playing AA, so I don't see how he is such a fan. But, maybe I am wrong, or maybe I am right. But hey, whats that matter, it's all about who likes it or not who plays more right?

If you say so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:21 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I play AA from time to time, it is just hard for anyone to track me like that. I play FEAR from time to time aswell depending on what Im in the mood for. I play Savage occassionaly. I dont see how my choice of playing this game (AA) or anything has to do with this thread anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:16 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

I still play AA... 2.5
If it was a money issue, I bet the entire Mac/Linux communities would have paid him to port the versions.
They stopped paying him while he was porting 2.4 to Linux/Mac. You can guess what happened next... 2.4 NEVER came out for Linux/Mac!
He felt bad that they stopped paying him for his time to port them over, so on HIS SPARE TIME he ported 2.5 over to Mac/Linux for free.
The next thing you know, 2.6 was released... with many bugs, so he was a extremely busy individual.
Now here it is at 2.7 and the Mac/Linux users are 2 versions behind!
But it is not entirely a bad thing though. All the exploiters/script kiddies have moved on, so now the game has cleaned up a bit.
With every good thing, there is a bad thing... 2.7 has given many issues with the installation or game play to many users, and the minimum requirements are probably not very accurate. it is not necessarily the requirements, but more of a certain hardware combination that causes the issues.
With those that are having issues with the game, they have either went back to 2.6 or if they had many Linux/Mac buddies, they switched to 2.5, I even seen a thread at aaotracker website that there is many switching to 1.9 :!:

What have the developers done to create such a bloated game? Over 2Gb now... wow. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:31 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

The 2. some thing Gb is in a large load of maps with hires textures and tons of different enemies. if you havent noticed it is seldom that the enemies are the same for everymap or even two maps. AA is very rich is variety when it comes to graphics and models - that you almost never see the same texture twice in two maps.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5