All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: TCE Cheaters Video
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:28 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Some guy named Rav3n posted THIS video on YouTube that exposes some really retarted-ass n00b cheaters using some form of TCE aimbot. AUUGH!!!! If I could get a hold of these cheaters in real life.... I would gut them, chop them up, and serve them with chips (and dip, of course!) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:...... either that or just punch their skull through their computer monitor.... yes, thats a lot nicer..... and more ethical........... or..... well, it's something........ yeah............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:04 am 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

I seriously don't understand why people cheat online. I can maybe see playing solo on your comp in single player and using some sort of God mode to get past a hard part - but not when you play against real people over the internet.

What satisfaction is there to do that? I really never understood that concept. Hacking makes you a worse player because you rely on the cheats. How lame is that knowing that you need to resort to some hack to avoid getting your ass handed to you.

Argh! Don't even get me started. I used to run the TCLeague for years and had my handful of cheaters. They are such pussies! Die! Die!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:23 am 
Marksman
Marksman

LOL! yes the pussies must dies. Cheating is wrong!

los Doctores www.clan-doctor.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:35 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Yeah.... back when I used to play Halo 2 over XBL (at my buddy's house, actually) we ran into some hackers this one time..... they were pwing us and we kept calling them pussies and crap.... so they turned the mods/cheats/whatever off for a short period, during which we totally smeared them up and down the entire map. Also, back when I played Warrock, there was this one match where I kep getting hit (in a safe place, inside a building with no windows) and killed every time i respawned. I knew for a fact it was a cheat because every time I was hit (which was 3 times before I died) my player would be rotated about 90 degrees, and I was hit on the left side each time, even when I had rotated 180 away from the initial shot. Just the same as in Halo, I flamed him until he stopped cheating. My team then began to completely cream him and his team, and right as we were storming their main base (he was all that was left by then) he quit.... just to see that we didn't beat him! On a more recent note, I've been having problems in Mario Kart DS (over Nintendo Wifi) with snakers (people who use the powerslide boost over the entire track, not just the turns) and glitchers (people who have such a bad connection that they jump around the track like crazy, and they are impossible to hit with weapons). I swear, people who glitch in games seem like they're always able to hit you, but you can never hit them.... ever! I think glitching might as well be considered cheating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:05 am 
Marksman
Marksman

Hey btw muska! keep those S.Q.U.A.D. videos coming, so hilarious! :D

I'm a warper sometimes, not by choice. I blame my crappy puter. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:00 am 
Master
Master

I hate hackers especial aimbot loving clans (you know who you are). It is so pointless. I don't know I really don't have anything to add, but I always find it funny when I'm called a hacker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:59 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

There was this one time, at TCE, i called out a hacker, so he stopped hacking, and he still pwned me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:38 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

what do you suggest we do, even PB cant stop them. You cant convince the polititians to make it illegal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:49 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

There really isn't anything to do except ban them if u own a server - and ask other admins to do so. In TC we had some kinda server admin forum where several server admins shared their pb logs and we united to ban "said people" from all servers. Unfortunately, TCE is much to big - and a lot of server admins just don't care. Oh well...

Someone should make a "Wall of Shame" and post caught hackers on it. Server admins could submit the info - and voila!

Lost: That is a rare exception! =D=D=D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:21 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Actually more often than not the admins are involved. :? The worst part is TCE isnt the only game that has admins like that, AA does too, even on official hornor-gaining PB protected servers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:57 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

Lost wrote:
There was this one time, at TCE, i called out a hacker, so he stopped hacking, and he still pwned me.

BS Lost! when have you ever been pwned? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:59 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

JoshuaKill wrote:
Lost wrote:

BS Lost! when have you ever been pwned? :P

I know, I refuse to believe this. There has to be some explanation! Bathroom break?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:43 pm 
Master
Master

I can't believe that either

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:46 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

only explanation for that is that the cheater isnt a noob who cant play without hacks. The player is obvoiusly really good but decides to use cheats just to piss everyone off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:16 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
only explanation for that is that the cheater isnt a noob who cant play without hacks. The player is obvoiusly really good but decides to use cheats just to piss everyone off.

Now that would be the icing on the hate cake for me.... if I called out a hacker, and he turned off his hacks..... and still pwned me.... :shock:... that would suck......

JoshuaKill wrote:
Hey btw muska! keep those S.Q.U.A.D. videos coming, so hilarious! :D

Hehe, thanx a lot!
If you guys like the improv so much, I can wait to see your reaction to my actual scripted stuff!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next