All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Make your own 360 game!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:38 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

You can get the full scoop here--->http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/725/725422p1.html

but here's a short short version.....

Soon you will be able to make your own games (and possibly applications) for the XBox 360 and share them via XBoxLive!

SWEET!

comments?.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:53 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Tell Dragon, he'll shit bricks and small animals... :roll:

:P

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:14 am 
High Master
High Master

LOL, I HATE XBOX!!! :lol: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:39 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I'f I owned an xbox, I'd do it. Since I dont, and also dislike microsoft, I will not buy one.

xbox360: 3 PS3: 2

if Xbox was made by anyone other than microsoft

xbox360: 7 PS3: 2

xbox scores 3 for early release and the xbox-windows compatability for games, but PS3 gets 1 for processing speed and another 4 for not being microsoft, but the delays and overly high price makes it lose 3 of those.

the other 4 in xbox for non-microsoft comes from being non-microsoft

DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!DEVELOPERS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:20 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

lol... I'm not really all that bias when it comes to stuff like this, but I do however hate Sony because of all of their lies, deception, and all of the creative ideas they steal. If I get me a better job, I'll prolly get a 360 and a Wii (if it will be as cheap as it is being rumored). I also dislike Dell (unrelated) mostly because they are so stuck up, and decided since their gaming computers couldn't beat Alienware's, they'd have to buy them out...... bastards.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:08 pm 
Personally, i hate Dell too :p.

But, i wonter how good quality these custom games are. Usually when things like this happen, its limited what you can do with it.

Plus, if you say Sony has its faults, the 360 is nothign but a beefed up PC in a cool box with unneccesary security features and hardware (instead of a wire they put a huge cable in that does the same thing). Plus, when it was first released, they had problems up the wazoo and people thought they were being ripped off, to where they had multiple returns across the US and world (and Microsoft took a long while to take it off the market, fix those problems and to deal with the pissed off early buyers).

Thats my thoughts abotu this.

|)-Zemmurk Trooper-(|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:46 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Highly unlikely since you could say most people who noly use console wont have any experience in actually creating games. Real gaes arent made through a drag and drop interface and is much more complicated than what the public version of the SDK for the 360. basically, expect 100 sucky games and 1 good one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:35 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Highly unlikely since you could say most people who noly use console wont have any experience in actually creating games. Real gaes arent made through a drag and drop interface and is much more complicated than what the public version of the SDK for the 360. basically, expect 100 sucky games and 1 good one.

I realize the massive amounts of crap games that will most likely be unloaded into XBL, but hopefully there will be a rating system so that we don't have to dig through all the mess to get the goods. Somebody is bound to come up with something that is worth more than 3 seconds. I'm just looking forward to the possibilities of this game-making program (and the possiblility, not officially announced though, that you may be able to create apps, which is unlikely.... but hey). Who knows what this will bring, could be good, could be all bad..... let's just wait and see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:54 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

expect lots or arcade and side scrollers but for full time retail quality games that are as good as Halo, dont think so, only the PC community (by that I mean true hardcore PCgamers - or atleast is highly experienced with using the PC for graphics and games) can create that kind of quality for both the PC and console.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]